Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

what is the funniest moment in friends history?

Nataliiee

[141]May 16, 2008
    • level: 6
    i love the episode where joey learns french!! it had me laughing so hard!! i had tears running down my face!

Pheobe- Ju
    Joey- Ju
    Pheobe- Ma
    Joey- Ma
    Pheobe- Pel
    Joey- Pel
    Pheobe-Ju Ma Pel
    Joey- Mi Poo Poo
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

-Trouble-

[142]May 17, 2008
    • level: 15

JOEY DOES NOT SHARE FOOD!!!!!

Laughed my ass off, really, too funny

kodabear911

[143]May 17, 2008
    • level: 10

I got a couple more!

In TOW Phoebe's husband, when they're all spilling the secrets about each other.

"The most horrible thing Joey ever did", when he tells the story about it.

The game!!! In TOW The Embryos

When Chandler puts the duck in front of Joeys face and creeps him out

Monica put the turkey on her head to make Chandler feel better, Joey walks in and starts screaming and running away

Rachel scaring Joey, and Monica scaring Rachel with Gladys and Glynnis, respectively

Ross with his tan, and teeth and when he was "fine", lol

Monica's 30th birthday!!!!

and a lot more, some that have already been mentioned!!!!!!!!!

Nataliiee

[144]May 21, 2008
    i love the episode where joey tries tolearn french, and pheoebe is getting frustrated trying to teach him!! i had tears rolling down my face when i was watching the episode!!!!!

GiX_MiX

[145]May 22, 2008
    • level: 26
    the one where joey has to teach others ballet or sth (maybe jazz, i have no idea). because hes got the most experience of all the pro ballet dancers there i was ROFLPMAO Jazz hands!
    Edited on 05/22/2008 7:08am

thebeatles772

[146]May 24, 2008
    • level: 7
    -Trouble- wrote:

JOEY DOES NOT SHARE FOOD!!!!!

Laughed my ass off, really, too funny

i loved how later on the girl he's on a date with leaves for a moment then when she's gone Joey eats her dessert because it was the one he wanted but she got it because it was the last one there, then when she comes back it's gone and joey says: I'm not even sorry.

RHalladay

[147]May 25, 2008

Season One: Ross gets attacked by the cat during the blackout while the others are singing.

Season Two: Rachel tries to stop Ross from hearing her drunken message.

Season Three: Ross sees his mother in the Princess Leia fantasy.

Season Four: Joey and Chandler win Monica and Rachel's apartment. Monica teaches Chandler the seven extoic spots.

Season Five: Phoebe sees Monica and Chandler doing it! Ross too!

Season Six: The Thanksgiving episode

Season Seven: Phoebe sings along with Ross as he plays the bag-pipes.

Season Eight: Rachel attempts to seduce Ross to induce labor.

Season Nine: Ross and Rachel rap to Emma and are caught by the group.

Season Ten: Ross learns that it was Monica and not Rachel he kissed after that college party.

Lexigar

[148]May 26, 2008
    • level: 4

When Rachel opens the door in a wedding dress and says "I Do" Freaking out Joshua once and for all.

mich_duncan_hbk

[149]May 26, 2008
    • level: 5
    in tow the bullies

the ymca dance and

ross: maybe it's you know, like a right of passage

chandler: can't we just lose our virginities again because i think mine is growing back

darkbunni

[150]Jun 5, 2008

'This is not out of the blue! This is SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BLUE!!!"

I love that whole episode 'TOW Eddie won't go', it had me laughing so hard, the way Chandler gets more and more freaked out the whole time

"That guy is...standing in the window holding a human head, HE IS STANDING IN THE WINDOW HOLDING A HUMAN HEAD!!!"

and I love Phoebe when she says she's starting to really like him

darkbunni

[151]Jun 5, 2008

oh, and I forgot another favourite bit...

Phoebe: look, ants! they're working as a team!!!

*they sit down on the kerb later on*

Phoebe: oh no.

Rachel: what?

Phoebe: oh, we killed them all...

freakyfriend101

[152]Jun 14, 2008
    • level: 2
    I Think the funniest moment is there having a surprise party for phoebe and when ross comes to the door with the cake and Monica and rachel yell surprise thinking it was phoebe and he drops the cake! lol

free_the_WM3

[153]Jun 22, 2008
    • level: 12

so many of mine have been mentioned but i just thought of these ones too that make me crack up everytime

* when monica & rachel are fighting over Jean Claude Van Dam ( i think thats how u spell it haha)

* ross: LIFT....and slide!

* in tow ross & rachel...you know. when chandler and joey are sitting in their chair. and joeys is talking to chandler about the "magical max" ad they are watching and as joey turns his head he has a cheeto on his face :p

* in tow phoebe's husband in the beginning where rachel is trying to get the pigeon in the pot! that made me crack up coz that's exactly what i would be like!

*chandler about russ "well, this is good. becuase if we ever lose Ross we have a spare!"

* and when chandler tells eddie to go: eddie "alright you want me to go! i wanna hear you say it!"
    chandler "i want you to go! get out!"
    eddie: "no no..i wanna hear it from your lips!"
    chandler: "where did you hear it from before?!?!?!" (or something like that!)

lol i'm laughing just thinking about it

Ebs_73

[154]Jun 22, 2008
    • level: 15
    ohh TOO many!!

umm someone said when chandler is going to yemen and he tells janice to contact him at YEMEN rd!! LOL loveee it

also one part when rach cant waitress for monica and pheebs says she can and she shows her how she can. she's like 'ill have 4 something' and like yells out something like a waitress and then sings a tune like 'la da da da da' its sooo hard to explain but SO funny!!

also when joey is on the game show and all his answer - white and in tea..A GHOST!! hahahah

also anything with phoebe..when someone is upset and she goes up to them and goes 'ohh pheebs' and they're like 'that's YOUR name' and she was like 'ohh!! i thought that was just a nickname we called eachother..hahaha

and phoebe's whole thing of what's gonna happen in the future.. and about ross 'we have words and i kill him' LOL

triciam-123

[155]Jun 22, 2008
    • level: 4

i forgot what the episode is called, but TOW Ross finds out about Rachel and Joey and they come over to his apartment for dinner or something..

Ross: "My fajitas!!"

Ross: "Well, I guess it's just going to be flan for three.. hey, that rhymes!!"

that just makes me laugh..

gwen13579

[156]Jun 23, 2008
    • level: 8

There's two really funny moments that come to mind:

1. When Ross and Joey are stuck on the roof of the apartments and they're both trying to figure out who's gonna jump down the ladder to go let the other one back in the building

2. When Monica, Chandler and Joey are describing to the others what happened that day at the beach with the jellyfish

sydneygirl1206

[157]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 10

I have a few. I'll try not to repeat too many that have already been said:

Everytime you see Mr Heckles in the early seasons. Especially when he once said to Phoebe she was making to much noise and distrubed his oboe pratcice and Phoebe said "Then I'm gonna have to ask YOU to keep it down" Also in TOW Heckles dies and Chandler realises how similar their lives are does his crazy speech about becoming "crazy man with a snake:

Chandler: If I'm gonna be an old, lonely man, I'm gonna need a thing. Y'know, a hook; like that guy on the subway who eats his own face. So I figure I'll be crazy man with a snake! Y'know, Crazy Snake Man! And I'll get more snakes, call them my babies, kids won't walk past my place they will run! "Run away from Crazy Snake Man!!" they'll shout!

When Joey is meant to be on Law and Order and gets cut out. Hiss Nana is there he makes a tape holding the duck hostage with a fake gun (still in the same clothes he has been wearing all night) then the tape cuts to Chandler singing a David Bowie song.

Ross and Rachel singing "baby got back" to Emma especially when Rachel sings it and says "You really do like big butts don't you. You beautiful little weirdo"

Ross's fake accent when he starts teaching at NYU. The Monica doing a scottish accent and Rachel doing a Indian accent "Yes Bombay is very very nice this time of year"

Ross and Monica's routine.

Alec Baldwin in "TO in Massapaqua" as Phoebe's extremley positive boyfriend Parker. So many great quotes:

Parker: What a beautiful place. What a great night! I have to tell you, being here with all of you in Event Room C I feel so lucky. I think of all the good times that have happened here. The birthdays, the proms, the mitzvahs both bar and bat, but none of them will compare with tonight! My God, I don't want to forget this moment! It's like I want to take a mental picture of you all! Click!

Chandler: I don't think the flash went off.

And then later when Ross in imitating him:

Ross: This room! This night! That waiter! His shoes! I must take a mental picture! (He backs into someone) Oh sorry... (He looks behind him and sees Phoebe)

Phoebe: Were you guys making fun of Parker?

Ross: That depends, how much did you hear?

Miss-M

[158]Jun 26, 2008
    • level: 3

rey619rox wrote:
    I think the funniest moment in friends history was when Joey was trying to get Ross to hit him and ducked and Ross broke his hand. Then Joey showed him that it was a reflex and accidently hit Ross.

Hahaha, that was really funny!! Best moment ever!

pinkroses87

[159]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 3

i love the one where ross told rachel that he made emma laughed ..

rachel - what does it sound like ?

ross - it sounded like * ehhhehehehhe * .. just less creepy ..

haha ... that "laugh" that ross made just made me laugh

MisterMatthews

[160]Jul 17, 2008
    • level: 5

Well, it's not the funniest moment, but I don't want to mention anything that has already been mentioned. And without having read all the previous pages, I'm fairly sure this one didn't got mentioned, but I thought it was hilarious:

Season 7: Chandler is alone in Central Perk, on the couch reading a magazine. Suddenly another guy walks in, dressed in the same manner as Chandler and carrying a laptop with him. He gets seated in the chair. Then Chandler looks at him and says: "No, no, no" and gestures the man has to leave, so he gets up and leaves.

I thought that was hilarious, because it was so totally random. That's why I also like the beginning of season 3, when the Friends want to go to their usual seats at Central Perk, but they discover those have already been taken by six other friends.