|I can't think of a bad joke. Most of the jokes crack me up.|
NBC (ended 2004)
I can not think of alot of bad jokes. The worst jokes i do know were in seasons 6 and 7 especially 6. One that i just thought of that they re-use is at the end of one episode there talking about engagement rings and it leads to rachel saying to ross " you should know you have bought like a billion of um." that same joke was used at the beginning of the very next episode altered very little, but basically the same joke one that wasn't funny. The producers know of a couple jokes they dont even like listening to some commentaries on the dvd's they will be like i think we re-used that joke a couple times.
|To name a few... |
Monica: Are you still crying about your damn baby? From 10.07
Monica: Why not! This is her wedding day, this is way more important than some stupid kids!
Phoebe: (slowly) Je m'appelle Claude.
Joey: Je te flouppe Fli.
|Yeah, those inside jokes are annoying if you don't understand the reference to a person or a TV show or whatever (usually happens to me) but once you get them, they are really funny|
|when Frank Jr and Alice bring Phoebe a pregnancy test and a lollipop and Monica says "Don't mess those up you can really ruin that lollipop" I didn't find that very funny just corny!!|
My first one I hated was of course Joey speaking French, Matt did not sell it that he truly didnt understand it and it just became cringeworthy. I think Ive seen it twice in my life
This is from "TOW Monica and Richard Are Friends". Monica: "See that guy over there? Hes in the classics now, but you know as soon as we leave, hes heading straight for the porn". Richard: "Yeah, he'll be walking out of here with titles like bla bla bla and Clockwork Orgy". I just felt it was just not funny and most of all, pointless. Like it just didnt fit into a normal conversation, and just very contrived ya know? Thats probably my least fave joke overall, after the whole Joey speaking French thing.
This is another one of mine I dont care for. I cant remember which joke its from but my guess is "TOW W/ The Dollhouse" or some late s3 episode. Joey comes in dancing: "Oh mommy, oh daddy, I am a big ole baddy.." Ross: "Oh I guess he mustve gotten the part in that play". Chandler: "Either that or Gloria Estefan was right, eventually the rhythm IS going to get you". I just found that joke pretty contrived too as well as just not funny in general. I LOVE Chandler and like 97% of his jokes, but this falls into the other 3%
Does anyone else have any more?? I love reading these!
Just to talk about something you talked earlier, when Joey was learning french. I think he was doing too much. The sound was too far and I think it was too much. But I loved earing Phoebe speaks french (I'm french) But I wouldn't call it the worst joke and I have nothing in head for the worst!
Oh! Wait! I have one!
When Phoebe tells Rachel she is not pregnant and after 2-3 minutes, she says "Actually, you are pregnant". I think that was bad.
Not the fact that plays with an important thing, just the "joke". I think it was a very bad joke (was it really a joke?) and I was really disappointed in that.