Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

who would you give a sneeze muffin

aplourey

[21]Jul 7, 2006
    • level: 34

scrubsrulez wrote:
    How do you dislike d-d-d-d-d-David. Not everyone was annoyed by his stuttering. Janice's laugh IS extremely annoying. Not the first time you hear it, or even the second, but being a fan who watches Friends often enough, you understand how chandler feels after hearing that laugh so many times. She is way too pervasive throughout the show. When the writers ran out of ideas, they would call janice up. "oh what should we with rachel waiting to give birth, let's bring in janice." "what should we do with chandler while he waits for his fertility test" - bring in janice. "what should we do with chandler and monica's new house"....bring in janice. I get the feeling that we as fans cannot escape janice. She is EVERYWHERE.
    1. I didn't say everyone hated David's stuttering, I just said not everyone hates Janice's laugh because the person I quoted said it and I was correcting them saying I did in fact like it.

2. OK so I was being a bit one minded when I posted my last comment. A lot of people do hate Janice. I'm well aware of that. It still doesn't mean that everyone else hates her. I personally like Janice and hate David, you are obviously vice versa to me. I do like Janice's laughter, which maybe a shock to some people, and judging on how I find there is no bad episodes with Janice in them I will continue to watch those episodes and like them. I'm sorry if in my last message I made it seem like I was discriminating Janice-haters because I didn't mean to but I want you to know if you hate Janice I respect that.

Edited on 07/07/2006 2:10am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

scrubsrulez

[22]Jul 7, 2006
    • level: 4
    Thank you for your respect. I don't particularly like David, but I do have to say that Janice is so annoying that when she comes on, I wish I could rip my arm off just so I could have something to throw at the TV.

backinblack17

[23]Jul 7, 2006
    • level: 1
    scrubsrulez wrote:
    Thank you for your respect. I don't particularly like David, but I do have to say that Janice is so annoying that when she comes on, I wish I could rip my arm off just so I could have something to throw at the TV.

I couldn't have summed up that better.

I would also give one to Rachel for what she does at the end of both series 3 and 4.

ian_ralph12345

[24]Jul 7, 2006
    • level: 28
    Everyone.

Teddy_Love

[25]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 6
    Jill or Janice.

friendst2thend

[26]Aug 7, 2006

weezie_Y wrote:
    The guy that Phoebe dated back in the 1st season. He did a psychoanalysis of all the other friends, which was annoying. As Phoebe said it, "I hate that guy!". I'd definitely give him a sneeze muffin.

I actually liked him, I wouldn't date him (yuck) but he was kinda cool, I love the analytical type.

I would give one to Emily, Gosh she got on my last nerve!

scrubsrulez

[27]Aug 7, 2006
    Lol, that guy was hilarious. "Love me, love me" with your coffee cups shaped like a woman's breast. He's kind of right, the Friends characters are very childlike sometimes and act very sheltered in their static group of 6 who live in their little coffee shop bubble world. None of them really step out of their comforts zones for the longest time, and when they did, it was in a really immature unprepared way (like Ross marrying Emily).

friendst2thend

[28]Aug 7, 2006

scrubsrulez wrote:
    Lol, that guy was hilarious. "Love me, love me" with your coffee cups shaped like a woman's breast. He's kind of right, the Friends characters are very childlike sometimes and act very sheltered in their static group of 6 who live in their little coffee shop bubble world. None of them really step out of their comforts zones for the longest time, and when they did, it was in a really immature unprepared way (like Ross marrying Emily).

True but that's what made the show what it is

scrubsrulez

[29]Aug 7, 2006
    friendst2thend wrote:

scrubsrulez wrote:

True. One mass appeal of the show is people like to imagine that their lives are that simple, clear-cut, and uncomplicated.

friendst2thend

[30]Aug 7, 2006
    scrubsrulez wrote:
    friendst2thend wrote:

scrubsrulez wrote:

True. One mass appeal of the show is people like to imagine that their lives are that simple, clear-cut, and uncomplicated.

Imagine how shocked they are when something complex hits them square in the nose lol (sorry, I shouldn't laugh, not nice)

bubble992

[31]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 5

Kathy for cheating on Joey n especially for cheating on Chandler. And mayb Richard for sudenly deciding he wanted 2 marry monica when Chandler was guna propose 2 her.

ashee05

[32]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 1
    definaty palo... he annoyed the hell out of me, with his ego and everythiing

HellOnEarth101

[33]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 15
    weezie_Y wrote:
    The guy that Phoebe dated back in the 1st season. He did a psychoanalysis of all the other friends, which was annoying. As Phoebe said it, "I hate that guy!". I'd definitely give him a sneeze muffin.

LOL! As soon as I read the title of the thread, that's who I thought!

Ebs_73

[34]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 15
    Emily and Richard! They both really annoyed me (especially Emily) and they both tried to steal the person away from who they really were meant to be with.

the1945ghost

[35]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 12

emily and the alassendro staff

Jessica222

[36]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 7
    uggh this girl from school... i hated her... still do!

xkelly123x

[37]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 7
    Palo and Emily. And this girl in my class at school shes so annoying and arrogant (i hate arrogant people) she does my head in ARGH!!!

marksvigil

[38]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 24
    I-miss-friends wrote:
    For me it's Emily, I never liked her relationship with Ross and always thought that you shouldn't have been together
    I would have given her 2.

raidenzz123

[39]Jan 18, 2007
    Emily. And on the side, i will give Rachel half cos she always puts Ross down throughout the whole show. but i still like her though.

raidenzz123

[40]Jan 18, 2007
    oh and the crapweasel, Paolo.