Friends

NBC (ended 2004)

neomichel

Friends Fan Reviews page 12 of 40

• Why did it have to end!

This show is my favorite! My sis used to be obsessed with it when I was younger... i didnt have to much intrest in it then when I turned 13 I watched it and LOVED it! I then started to collect all the seasons and now I have all of them! It is the funniest show and I was devistated (spelling?) when I saw the last episode! That was the saddest thing I ever saw! Why did they do that to all the Friends Fans!?! They should of at least ended it a lot less sadly! But I did love the show (even the ending).
  • Okay... Friends. 100 words.

So, this televsion has being going on for nearly 60 years now and I would have to say that after all the single television shows in any country AT ALL, Friends is possibly one of the best ones. Along with QAF and Waterloo Road - this genius comedy makes you laugh no matter what genre or genre you like/are. So... basically the people that cast the characters and came up with the idea should be given all the awards in the world for this TV show... just like all the others like QAF blah blah blah should be. Anyway... Great stuff.
  • :]

I love this show. Bring it back! I think alot of fans feel the same way. Its so funny, I have every season on DVD. I watch them loads too. Anyone who doesnt like it must be mad! Its amazing. My fave character is Joey because hes just hilarious, But all 6 friends are. I love the episode where chandler has to dress up as a pink bunny! I prefere the newer episodes, it might be because they're more modern and friends was created when I was like 1! Id give it a 10 out of 10, But id give alot of other programmes that too! :D
  • A Show About 6 Friends And It's Greatly Missed!

Friends was the first show I fell in love with. I loved it. The writting was just plain funny. The cast they had, they were perfect. They went for 10 years and I never missed an episode! I can't believe they ended but they and it sucks. Friends is one of the funniest shows on the planet...It's remembered by tons of fans. I still love it. I own all the seasons...and still my laugh my head off. It's just a great show and it's missed. I hope they do a reuion show...but only one can hope. To sum it up, Friends is the best comedy ever!
  • One of the funniest shows of all time!!

This show is one of the only shows that even if I am depressed and in tears it will still make me laugh. No matter how many times I have seen an episode it still makes me laugh as if I haven't seen it before. Each character was cast perfectly and the creater definately knew what he was doing when he was writing this show! I personally could have gone through another season, but unfortunatley all things must come to an end:( I do hope however that they do not do a movie, they should leave well enough alone and let the show bask in its success.
  • Friends is a really good comedy show... It's about six friends living and growing together.

it is a kind of show that prepares you to laugh and cry at the same time and both is because of humor in it, which is fabulous. it sometimes has its sad moments but that is just how life is like... I started watching it when it was on TV but did not see all episodes. now I am watching it from the beginning and I am once again really happy that shows like these exist. every time after a really hard day I put one or two episodes on and after watching it world seems a better place. soon I will have to find something new and similarly funny for my bad days. I recommend it to everyone who appreciate a good humbly comedy show.
  • Friends, a show that only got better with time, the more it aired the better it got!

Who could ever imagine having six friends as wonderful as the actors on Friends. What I liked about friends it was actually realistic, the friends fought, made up, cried, suffered, and fell in love. This show was incrediable and I will miss it on television, But I will not miss it all together, I have bought all 10 seasons of Friends. This is a show I can watch over and over agian. I could not imagine there being anyone in the world who would not enjoy this show! Even my husband enjoys it, although he will not admit it. Friends in my mind will be a show never forgotton and watched and talked about for years to come. I personally think all the actors whom these characters for bring some great intertainment into my life!
  • 6 friends; 3 guys-3 girls living in NYC= one of the greatest sitcoms ever!

I've always liked 'Friends', but I was never a HUGE fan of the show. I tried to check-out the DVDs from a local library, but the discs to season 1 were all scratched up, so I gave up. Eventually the price of the season @ Wal-Mart went down to $19.93, so I picked up season one, then two, then three and now I'm all the way up to season 6. I must say, I wish I was a fan of this show while it was airing new episodes. Every episode up to this point has just killed me. Each character has their own uniqueness that they bring to the show. Between Ross & Rachel's on again-off again relationship, Chandler and Monica's secret relationship and Joey & Phoebe's randomness, 'Friends' is the perfect sitcom for anyone. It's one of those shows you can sit down and watch for hours on end!
  • 6 friends go through their late 20's and early 30's living in New York. Their different personalities go together for an astounding comedy.

Once you watch it you'll become hooked. The first time I watched it I was amazed at how clever the writers must have been. All of the characters have their own backgrounds, and it all fits together, as if the characters are all real. After a while you will start to think or talk about them as if they're real people that you know.
    I think the one thing that amazed me the most was their attention to detail. Their are hardly any gaps in the storyline where you kind of think "hang on a minute, that doesn't work". You almost find yourself trying to find something wrong with it, but it's really hard work.
  • The story revolves around the six friends, Monica Geller and her older brother Ross, Chandler Bing, Joey Tribianni, Raechel Green and Pheobe Buffet and their trials in an adult life. Together, facing life with laughs, tears and screams as true friends.

Friends is clean so it can be a family show, it was like a family thing for me. Dude, we watched all 10 seasons on DVD thrice so far. We watch it when we want a laugh, lay back and see Chandler's antics. It's hilarious and real. The show defines what a lot of people go through in their lives with a touch of humor and drama. Despite the humor though you can see the reality in it all, which is another quirk. When it ended we were so sad. Since then, when something we didn't want to end would end, we'd say "It's friends all over again!"
  • One of the most influential and amusing sit coms ever.

Friends is truly a great show. Lately the terms sit com have often been synonomous with lame. Friends reminds us of he days when sitcoms were great and some of the best programs on television. Friends along with Seinfeld are two great examples of good sitcoms. Some of the situations that the characters went through were completely unrealistiv, but the actors made them seem plausible... and they were always hilarious. Jennifer Aniston as quirky Rachel was great and she launched a hair style frenzy: The Rachel. Courtney Cox as Monica, was also great. Above all, Lisa Kudrow as Phoebe was phenomenal. Phoebe was always the strangest of the group, with her insane history, but was argueably the most loveable of the group. Friends was an amazing show and is missed by many.
  • It really was a trend setter. Because now, you've got people walking around like Chandler going "Uh, can you BE anymore annoying?"

So, the story is like, Six friends, three guys and three girls, and you think, "Oh yeah. This girls gonna get that guy, this guy's DEFINATELY gonna get this girl, and that leaves them two." And then, it throws you a COMPLETELY different direction, with a series of twists and turns (Racheal get's pregnant with Ross's baby, but then she "realizes" she has "Feelings" for Joey. RIIIIGHT.) Leaving you to think... "Why am I watching this?" And then something stupidly hilarious happens (Like something with the duck and the chick) and you're like "OH YEAH! HA!". It's a sitcom that changed TV, pretty much. And I really loved the show! Until the end. Then it was like... eh.
  • A comedic series about six friends in their twenties living in New York. The show focuses on the time in your life when your friends become your family.

Friends was truly a rarity. A show that maintained its standards, integrity, and hilarity throughout ten years (1994-2004). It was and still is the perfect blend of comedy and drama. This unique show was performed by an ensemble cast featuring six remarkable actors. The actor's credit the show's success to their close friendships and their amazing staff.

Friends was destined to be an instant classic as the audience was hooked on Ross and Rachel's romance. Yet the show maintained its pop cult status through heartbreaks, true friendships, and flawless comedic timing. Friends became loved and cherished by audiences throughout the world. Even after Friend's tearful goodbye, its audience remains loyal.

Credits:

Co-Creators: Marta Kauffman
    David Crane

Executive Producers: Marta Kauffman
    David Crane
    Kevin S. Bright Starring:
    David Schwimmer as Ross Geller (238 Episodes)
    Jennifer Aniston as Rachel Green (238 Episodes)
    Courtney Cox-Arquette as Monica Geller-Bing (238 Episodes)
    Matthew Perry as Chandler Bing (238 Episodes)
    Lisa Kudrow as Phoebe Buffay-Hannigan (238 Episodes)
    Matt LeBlanc as Joey Tribbiani (238 Episodes)

Series Cast:
    James Michael Tyler as Gunther (78 Episodes)
    Elliot Gould as Jack Geller (20 Episodes)
    Christina Pickles as Judy Geller (19 Episodes)
    Maggie Wheeler as Janice (18 Episodes)
    Paul Rudd as Mike Hannigan (17 Episodes)
    Jane Sibbett as Carol Willick (15 Episodes)
    Jessica Hecht as Susan Bunch (12 Episodes)
    Helen Baxendale as Emily Waltham (14 Episodes)
    June Gable as Estelle Leonard (11 Episodes)
    Aisha Tyler as Charlie Wheeler (9 Episodes)
    Giovanni Ribisi as Frank Buffay, Jr. (9 Episodes)
    Tom Selleck as Dr. Richard Burke (9 Episodes)

Character Synopsis:

Ross Eustace Geller, Ph.D.:

Nerd
    Prone to embarrassing situations
    Rage
    Not knowing when to shut up

Mocked about his 3 marriages and divorces
    Jewish
    Owned a monkey named Marcel in the first season
    Prone to injuries
    Steals items from hotels
    Has kissed all the other Friends (but Chandler and Monica were off-screen)
    Went to high school with Monica and Rachel
    Went to college with Chandler

Career: New York Prehistoric Museum (Seasons 1-5)
    Professor at New York University (Seasons 6-10)

Significant Relationships:
    Rachel Green (Married and divorced) (Seasons 1-10) – Ross and Rachel's relationship was a main focal point throughout all 10 seasons. Although they only officially dated in seasons 2-3 and then got back together (presumably permanently) in the series finally, their romantic relationship was involved in every season. Ross and Rachel have a baby girl named Emma that was born in the season 8 finale.

Carol Willick (Married and divorced) (Before season 1) – Ross and Carol met in college and were married for some time prior to the series beginning. Although there has been a timeline discrepancy throughout the series as to whether they were married for 4 or 8 years, Ross and Carol (and Susan) had a son named Ben at the end of season 1.

Emily Waltham (Married and divorced) (Seasons 4-5) – Ross met Emily in season 4 and they fell in love quickly. They were engaged after 6 weeks and their wedding was the season 4 finale. After saying Rachel's name at the alter, they were divorced at the beginning of season 5

Julie (Season 2) – Ross and Julie dated the first half of season 2. After Rachel drunkenly revealed her feelings, Ross broke up with Julie.

Bonnie (Season 3) – Ross dated Bonnie ("the bald girl") at the end of season 3. Once Rachel reveals her feelings again, Ross broke up with Bonnie.

Elizabeth Stevens (Season 6) – Ross dated his former student Elizabeth for the end of season 6

Mona (Season 8) – After meeting at Monica and Chandler's wedding, Ross and Mona date in season 8. Once Rachel's father reveals she is pregnant with Ross's baby, Mona dumps him.

Charlie Wheeler – After dating Joey, Ross and Charlie hook up in Barbados. They date in season 10 until Charlie decides to go back to her ex-boyfriend.

Monica Geller – Younger sister
    Jack Geller – Father
    Judy Geller – Mother
    Ben Geller-Willick-Bunch – Son
    Emma Geller-Green – Daughter
    Chandler Bing – Brother-in-Law
    Jack Geller-Bing – Nephew
    Emma Geller-Bing – Niece
    Althea "Nana" Geller – Grandmother (deceased)
    Cassie – Cousin

Naïve
    Image obsessed
    Daddy's girl

Trivia:
    Comes from a rich, snobby family
    Has kissed all the other Friends (but Monica was off-screen)
    Went to high school with Monica and Ross
    Had a nose job in college
    Left Barry at the alter

Career: Waitress at Central Perk (Seasons 1-3)
    Personal Assistant at Fortunada Fashions (Season 3)
    Personal Assistant at Bloomingdale's (Season 3-4)
    Personal Shopper at Bloomingdale's (Seasons 4-5)
    Buyer at Ralph Lauren (Seasons 5-10)

Significant Relationships:
    Ross Geller (Married and Divorced) – Ross and Rachel's relationship was a main focal point throughout all 10 seasons. Although they only officially dated in seasons 2-3 and then got back together (presumably permanently) in the series finally, their romantic relationship was involved in every season. Ross and Rachel have a baby girl named Emma that was born in the season 8 finale.

Barry Farber/Finkle (Ex-fiancé) (Prior to season 1) – In the series pilot Rachel left Barry at the alter. After a brief fling, Rachel was the maid of honor at Barry and Mindy's wedding in the season 2 finale.

Chip Matthews – Rachel dated Chip in high school as is seen in many flashbacks.

Paolo (Season 1) – Rachel dated Paolo briefly in season 1 until he made a pass at Phoebe. She also had a one-night-stand with him in season 2 when she was sad about Ross.

Joshua (Season 4) – Rachel dated Joshua, a personal shopping client, for the second half of season 4. While freaking out about Ross and Emily's engagement, she scared Joshua away.

Danny (Season 5) – Rachel dated Danny, a man (or Yeti) in her building for a few episodes.

Tag Jones (Season 6) – After Joey accidentally revealed her feelings, Rachel dated her assistant. On her 30th birthday, Rachel decided she needed to plan for the future and dumps Tag.

Paul Stevens (Season 7) – After attempting to talk Ross "up" to his girlfriend's father, Rachel dates him for a few episodes. Unfortunately she had to dump the "crybaby".

Gavin Mitchell (Season 9) – Rachel kissed her "job replacement" at her birthday party.

Joey Tribbiani (Season 10) – Joey and Rachel finally got together at the beginning of season 10. But after Ross's freak out and their difficulty with intimacy, they decided to be just friends.

Emma Geller-Green – Daughter

Neat freak
    Competitive
    Bossy

Trivia:
    Extremely overweight as a child
    Freakishly strong
    Her brother was her first kiss
    Went to high school with Rachel and Ross

Career:
    Chef at Iridium (Seasons 1-2)
    Cook at Moondance Diner (Seasons 2-3)
    Catering with Phoebe (Seasons 2-4, off-and-on)
    Head Chef at Allisandro's (Seasons 4-9)
    Head Chef at Javu (Seasons 9-10)

Significant Relationships:
    Chandler Bing (Married) (Seasons 5-10) – Chandler and Monica hooked up in London on the season 5 premiere. Although they date in secret for the first half of season 5, they friends find out. They get engaged in the season 6 finally, and are married in the season 7 finale.

Richard Burke (Season 2) – Monica and Richard dated the second half of season 2. After discovering that he doesn't want more children, their relationship ends at Barry and Mindy's wedding in the season 2 finale. They hook up again in season 3 when they try to be just friends. When Chandler wants to propose to Monica, they run into Richard. He proposes to her in the season 6 finale, but then steps aside for Chandler.

Pete Becker (Season 3) – Monica and Pete dated in season 3. When Pete decides that he needs to become the "Ultimate Fighting Champion", Monica can't stand to watch and breaks up with him.

Fun Bobby (Season 2) – They dated off-and-on before the series. In season 2 they try for real, but Bobby, who is starting AA, has to leave her.

Ross Geller – Older Brother
    Jack Geller – Father
    Judy Geller – Mother
    Chandler Bing – Husband
    Jack Geller-Bing – Son
    Emma Geller-Bing – Daughter
    Althea "Nana" Geller – Grandmother (deceased)
    Ben Geller-Willick-Bunch – Nephew

Wisecracking
    Cynical
    He has a gay quality"

Trivia:
    Mother is an erotic novelist
    Father is a cross-dressing Vegas burlesque star
    Hates Thanksgiving
    Has a severed toe
    Had a third nipple removed
    Has kissed all the other Friends (but Ross was off-screen)
    Went to college with Ross

Career:
    Data Processing (Season 1)
    Statistical Analysis and Data Reconfiguration Executive (Seasons 1-9)
    Advertising Intern (Season 9)
    Copywriter (Seasons 9-10)

Significant Relationships:
    Monica Geller (Married) (Seasons 5-10) – Chandler and Monica hooked up in London on the season 5 premiere. Although they date in secret for the first half of season 5, they friends find out. They get engaged in the season 6 finally, and are married in the season 7 finale.

Janice Litman Goralnik nee Hostein (Seasons 1-4, off-and-on) – The first time we meet Janice in season 1, Chandler is dumping her. Yet Janice continued to be a part of every season. Chandler and Janice briefly get back together twice in season one due to New Year's Eve and a blind date, but he dumps her both times. In season 3 he falls in love with someone online. Once he finds out that it is Janice, they are together again. After Joey sees Janice with her ex-husband, Chandler "steps aside". In season 4 they hook up again, but Chandler pretends to move to Yemen to leave her.

Kathy (Season 4) – Chandler fell head over heels for Joey's girlfriend in season 4. Eventually Kathy and Chandler end up together. Later in season 4 they break up over a fight.

Johanna (Seasons 3-4) – Chandler dates Rachel's boss for a couple of episodes, but they aren't very compatible.

Monica Geller – Wife
    Emma Geller-Green – Niece
    Jack Geller – Father-in-Law
    Judy Geller – Mother-in-Law

Catchphrase:
    "Could I/it be anymore _________!"

Phoebe Buffay-Hannigan:

New Age
    Naïve
    Promiscuous

Bizarre family history
    Was homeless
    Regina Phalange is her alter ego
    Musical
    Animal and Environmental rights activist
    Trilingual

Career: Masseuse (Seasons 1-10)
    Songwriter and singer (Performs at Central Perk and the streets in seasons 1-10)
    Caterer with Monica (Seasons 2-4 off-and-on)

Significant Relationships:
    Mike Hannigan (Married) (Seasons 9-10) – Phoebe meets Mike through Joey at the beginning of season 9. They break up over marriage issues later in the season. In they season 9 finale they get back together. In season 10 Mike proposes and they get married.

Duncan Lipper (Married and divorced) (Season 2) – In season 2 we find out that Phoebe is married to a gay ice dancer. When he discovers that he is straight, they divorce.

David (Seasons 1-9, very off-and-on) – They meet in season 1, but then David moves to Minsk. They start dating seriously again after Phoebe and Mike break up in season 9. But they break up in the season 9 finale when Mike comes back.

Gary (Season 5) – Phoebe and Gary, the cop, date in season 5. The first morning after they move in together, he shoots a bird with a gun…

Mike Hannigan – Husband
    Ursula Pamela Buffay – Identical Twin sister
    Frank Buffay, Jr. – Half brother
    Lily Buffay – Mother (deceased)
    Phoebe Abbott, Sr. – Birth Mother
    Frank Buffay, Sr. – Father
    Alice Knight-Buffay – Sister-in-Law
    Frank Buffay, Jr. Jr. – Nephew
    Leslie Buffay – Niece
    Chandler Buffay – Niece
    Frances – Grandmother (deceased)

"Oh, no!"
    Regina Phalange

Joseph "Joey" Francis Tribbiani, Jr.:

Player
    Gullible
    Slow

Participated in medical experiments

Career: Actor (Most notably for "Days of our Lives" in seasons 2 and 7-10)
    Random jobs including:
    Data Processor (at Chandler's office) (Season 2)
    Waiter at Alessandro's (Season 4)
    Tour Guide at the New York Prehistoric Museum (Season 4)
    Waiter at Central Perk (Season 6)
    Medical Studies and Donations

Significant Relationships:
    Rachel Green (Season 10) – Joey and Rachel finally got together at the beginning of season 10. But after Ross's freak out and their difficulty with intimacy, they decided to be just friends.

Angela Del Vecchio (Prior to season 1) – Joey's girlfriend for 2 years before Friends began.

Kate Miller (Season 3) – Joey dated his costar in a play for a few episodes. Once the play was negatively reviewed, she left Joey and accepted a job elsewhere.

Kathy (Season 4) – Joey and Kathy meet in acting class and date in season 3. Kathy breaks up with Joey once she realizes that she is in love with Chandler.

Janine Lecroix (Season 6) – Janine becomes Joey's roommate in season 6. They date for a few episodes until she can't get along with Chandler and Monica.

Charlie Wheeler (Season 9) – Charlie and Joey dated for the end of season 9. In the season finale, Charlie and Joey broke up and Charlie began to date Ross.

Joey Tribbiani, Sr. – Father
    Veronica Tribbiani – Sister
    Cookie Tribbiani – Sister
    "Nonnie" – Grandmother

"How you doin'?"
  • One of the best sit-coms of all time!

Friends started out as something that just made us laugh and over the course of the show we began to love the show and get to know the characters and love them too. They were all so unique but yet were still such close friends. They all went though just about anything you could imagine, and most of it was down right funny! No matter how serious the topic, they always delivered up the comedy and even made us cry sometimes. I would have loved if they would have kept doing the show but I'm sure at some point in time they would have run of things to do and when the show stopped they were on top, so maybe it was better that they left when we loved them and not when we were sick of them, but even the re-runs are great to watch!
  • Amazing show, loved every minute of it!

Friends is an American situation comedy about a group of six friends living in the New York City borough of Manhattan that was originally broadcast from 1994 to 2004. It was created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, and produced by Kevin S. Bright, Marta Kauffman and David Crane. One of the most popular television series of all time, the show has been broadcast in over one hundred countries and still continues to attract good ratings for its episodes in syndication. The scrip is really clever and also hilarious, always making the viewers laugh. The producers did really well getting the cast together which are, Courtney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, David Schwimmer, Matthew Perry, Lisa Kudrow, and Matt Leblanc. The producers could not have chosen better actors and actresses to play each character on the show.
  • Love it!

I can't get enough of it ! I have seen all the ten seasons about three or four times and I still watch it over and over again (even if my sister think it's creepy when I know the lines before). Anyway,it's in my personal top ten,obviously! It's very very very very veeeeeery funny,hillarious,with great actors,great stories,great play. You can even say it made history, becoming a full time legend of comedy serials.I know I sound like I have been brainwashed or something,but it's really good.You just have to see one episonde and it's enough,you'll continue watching it and become as me..muahahaha.
  • Best comedy series ever!

I remember how much I used to watch this show when I was younger. I used to sometimes watch the same episode over and over and never get tired of it. Friends is a classic, it's about a group of friends going throw daily life in a humors way. Jennifer Aniston (Rachel) is an amazing and beautiful actress, Matt LeBlanc (Joey) is so funny and he is in my opinion the funniest character in friends, a talented actor and it helps also that he is cute! The whole cast of friends is incredible and the chemistry between them helps also. It's a shame that the series is over, I think they needed to make a couple more seasons, cause they show's ratings was at it's highest.
  • What he said ---> ---> || ---> \ || / ---> \||/ \/

F.R.I.E.N.D.S is an amazing show! The show follows 6 people who are all best friends and there are a lot of halarious conciquences. with joey being dumb, rachel being a nieve, monica being a perfectionist, ross being a geek and chandler being a funny guy there the perfect bunch for the perfect tv show, and ten seasons does not give justice to the thrill ride that was F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

they were all friends on the camera and off the camera which only made the show more realistic and the comedy made it all the more successful.

they were all friends and made the show a real hit.
  • Best show ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever evr ever ever ever ever ever ever

Friends is the best show i have ever seen. Every episode has a joke ever minute. It is great how they interperate relasion ships into their episodes, like Ross and marcel being a couple and loe and chandle being a married couple. The episodes with these relasionships are my personal favourites and really make me laugh. The charecters all have something about them that makes it a great show. Chandler is funny and always has a joke, joe is stupid, ross is a geek, phebe is spirtual and weird, monica is high maintenence and rachel is navie. Together their personalities make a fantastic show that can't stop me laughing.
  • One of the best

Friends is probably one of the greatest sitcom ever which also always made me cry of laughter.
    This show is also one of the shows I grew up with just like the simpsons, so this show will never be forggoten by me.
    My favourite characters are Chandler and Pheobe because Chandlers Gay and Sarcastic Humor made me laugh all the time and Pheobes random shouting and songs was just as good.
    My favourate season was the fourth season because I liked to watch the show when they where at this age, I also enjoyed seasons one, two, three and five a lot. friends is a great classic show wich i will never forget for its great jokes.
  • what to laugh your ass off?

Okay, this show was great! It had funny moments, sad moments, angst, happy moments, even stupid moments....

what went wrong: I never shipped Ross and Rachel, but i do have some ships i adore and i hate when the writers mess with them, so i understand all this thing, I think that the show went down hill the moment Rachel got pregnant, i mean why do that if you werent going to hook them up? besides the kid only had like 3 episodes on the show.... why im a telling this? cuz thats the reason i gave the show a 9. It was perfect except for the fact that Rachel and Ross where back on back off too many times and it would be fine if the back on wasnt only for an episode, it was frustraiting!!! So yeah the show ruled, and I love Chandler (his my fav) so if you want to have a nice half an hour while watching some tv you should check out this one.
  • If anybody is interested in starting a website to try and bring Friends back to our t.v screens then send me an e-mail at bilstonjohn@hotmail.com. and we could try and sort something out. 6 friends living in New York, hilarious, the best show ever.

Friends is definately my favorite programme of all time. Its absolutley amazing. We should start a forum to try and bring it back to our t.v screens. I would do anything to get it back, even if i had to pay the cast myself. Do you think that NBC would listen to us. If any body want to try and start a forum to get it back on t.v then send me an e-mail at bilstonjohn@hotmail.com. and we could see what we can sort out. There was nothing as good before friends and there has been nothing better since so the only solution is to BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Basically, a group of friends reside in New York City. This group consists of Ross Geller, his sister Monica, Rachel Green, Joey (who had a spin off show), Chandler, and Phoebe. They are often in comical situations.

Friends is probably one of the best sitcoms. Every episode keeps you laughing and the characters are all interesting. Each has their own personality that you can relate to in one way or another. Friends was and still is a phenomenon that touches peoples hearts and makes them squirt drinks up their noses. The show made us feel like the characters were our own friends. By the time the last episode came along, we were sad to see out best friends go. Friends is the epiphany of what the best sitcom should be. It simply makes you laugh and gives you a sense of accomplishment even though you were basically doing nothing..sitting on the couch and staring a a screen.
  • Alot happens in these seasons so i'll sum up the end,Monica and Chandler are married when they adopt two kids and move into a two story.Ross and Rachel get together...ofcourse. Joey keeps his and Chandlers old appartment.Phoebe is... well Phoebe.

Friends is the best show EVER! easily in my top 3 fav shows! i can't believe there's never gunna be a comedy like Friends again. I love every one of those actors it'ld be impossible to replace any of them ever. It sucks sooo bad that they cut it off. i litterally creid i love that show so much i watch like every re-run that ever comes on. That show has classic written all over it. It's honestly still one of the funniest shows on tv even today and it's been off for like 3 years. Now there's a show you just can't top!!! ;-) Friends will always be Friends!
  • 6 Friends in New York City - How Can You Get Much Better Than That?

Friends is about Rachel Green, Joey Tribbiani, Monica Geller, her brother Ross Geller, Phoebe Buffay, and Chandler Bing, six friends living in New York City. A lot of people I know don't like this show, Friends, because they believe that iti s too much like Seinfeld, which, I agree, it is a little bit (with the whole friends living in the city thing) but FRIENDS, if it's possible, is much, much funnier than Seinfeld for the modern day viewer.
    My personal favorite episodes of Friends are The One With the Routine, The One Where Chandler Can't Cry, The One With Barry and Mindy's Wedding, and The One With the Thumb. Watch it!
  • Greatest American Sitcom Ever

In my opinion i think friends is the best sitcom to come out of america and has a great cast.
    Friends stars Jennifer Aniston who plays the spoilt Racheal, Courteney Cox who is Monica A obbsesive chef, Lisa Kudrow who plays the wierd Phoebe, Matt Le Blanc plays the dumb actor joey, Mathew Perry plays the sarcastic Chandler and David Schwimmer who plays Paleontologist Ross, the six friends are probably the funniest bunch of characters in a sitcom.
    The early seasons of the series cant be beaten but the show started to loose its touch after the sixth season.
    The later episodes of the series are still good though.
  • Funny, Serious and Oh so entertaining

Friends was an amazing situation comedy. It gave the viewers humour but it also dealt with serious issues aswell.

The Cast of Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow, Courtney Cox, Matthew Perry, Matt LeBlanc and David Schwimmer play 6 friends- Rachel, Phoebe, Monica, Chandler, Joey and Ross respectively - and how they live their everyday lives. It shows how they deal with issues from relationships, jobs and friendships. The show ran for 10 years from 1994 - 2004 and even though the series is over re-runs are always being shown and new viewers are being drawn in to watch. I personally think this is a timeless series that can be watched time and time again and will still get you laughing and empatising with each of the charcters. I will never get tired of watching Friends and I would highly reccommend this show to anyone.
  • My Favourite Show

• One of the best sitcoms of all time.

Sometimes I can't believe Friends has finished because sometimes it seems like it's still going strong. I can't believe it's been three years since it finished. I watch episodes regularly on channel 4 and E4, and amazingly enough, I still laugh/find them funny. It shows excellant writing. I wonder if they will ever do a reunion say 10 years later; cause that would be wicked. However, until that day comes I still keep myself entertained with the ones that are shown on television. Some of my favourite episodes are from the earlier seasons like 'the one with the football' but I also enjoy watching some of the later seasons too. Go F.R.I.E.N.D.S
  • Friends is on? Friends would be perfection.

Let me just start by saying I am currently a 16 year old male, and I am not gay Why would I say that? Probably because this is considered a "girl show". For what reason, I don't know, but this is way too good of a show for the male gender to pass up. Friends has everything a sitcom needs: awesome writers who make even more awesome episodes, very talented actors, and sexy women... or something like that. Friends is ten seasons of gold. The one thing I may be most surprised about this show is how few stinker episodes there are - I don't think there are any episodes in the entire series that I consider terrible. There are some that aren't good as others, but 97% or more of the episodes are amazing to say the least. I can't rave enough about Friends - it's too good to describe. Seriously.
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16