Friends

NBC (ended 2004)

tt432l

Friends Fan Reviews page 12 of 41

• It's a great show with great jokes, a great story and it's my personal favourite...

I think it is hilarious, the jokes are so... great!!!
    I't is the funniest show ever in my opinion.
    The story is also great.
    If take more atencion to the show you will repere that the gang (Ross, Joey, Phoeby, Monica and Racheal) divide at almoust every episode that has to do with the problem that they are in they only like they are all thogether at the begining and at the end of the episode and that helps the show a lot.
    The actores are simply fantastic, but I think that the are that makes the show that impresive.
    It is just a flauless show.
  • Six friends in NY. Follow them on the journey of their lives through love, work, relationship and most of all; friendship. Monica the cleaner, Ross the scientist, Rachel the fashiongirl, Chandler the funnyguy, Joey the charmer and Phoebe the weirdo.

Friends is a simple concept but a genius resulution. Six friends that can make almost anyone smile and feel like they are in good company. Every joke is funny, every storyline loveable and every character makes you wanna give the television a hug. The characters that have personalities that fit the discription of sitcom characters, are very charming and each one has their own brilliance. The story of them through out ten wonderful seasons is one that should be told until the end of time. It's unimaginable having a television weekschedule in which Friends doesn't occure, even if we can only enjoy the re-runs. Because let's face it, Friends never gets boring. The lovely mix of simple comedy with toilethumor, references and all imaginable sorts of humor is great. Almost anybody can find something they think is funny on the show which makes it that much more enjoyable to watch with a big crowd. But besides being extremely funny, Friends also has a way of shocking you with sudden storylines that make you join the crowd that says "oooh!" or "wooooow!". Loveable until the very end and reaching for every (good) emotion in human nature. Friends is a show like many others but has a output of a great formula that only appears once in a lifetime. And eventhough the actors and the crew has moved on, Friends will always go on. Because every following generation should meet these Friends for life that will stick with you for many hours and many, many marvolous episodes. Friends was, is and always will be; simply the best sitcom.
  • The classic show of friends living together, working together, loving one another, fighting one another, falling in love, having their hearts broken, getting married, and just being there through thick and thin. And everyday being hysterical.

This is the absolute classic show. I have never seen a show more classy, exciting, dramatic, while maintained the best sense of humor possible. this is absolutely the funniest show ever written. I cannot describe the countless hours I have spent laughing along with this show and their hysterical characters. Whenever someone feels down they just need a dose of friends, especially if they are feeling troubled my advice would be watch The One Where Chandler Doesn't Like Dogs. Not only is the sense of humor amazing, there is a sense of family. They solve each other problems whether it be with relationships, family, or new jobs. All problems on this show are solved in a tasteful manner and make the best out of any situations; even if they make mistakes these is always a moral or something to learn from them and hopefully corrected next time.
  • A Classic. I can watch the episodes over and over. 6 characters and u can like all of them.

Friends is a classic. I can watch the episodes over and over. I love all of the characters nut I would have to say Phoebe is my favourite. Her little crazy lines and songs are hilarious. Jopey is hilarious his love of food and stupid never fail to make me laugh. Monica and her extreme cleaniness and over competitive streak are absolutely funny. Every has their own hilarious traits that makes the show soo funny. It should never have ended but I'm glad it ended positively rather than going stale and being cancelled. I will alwaes re-watch friends and love it. :D

[Ross and Rachel are locked out of the apartment with baby Emma inside.] Rachel: Oh no! What if she jumps out of the crib! Ross: Can't hold her own head up, but yeah, jumped. Rachel: Oh my God! I left the water running! Ross: Rachel, relax. You did not leave the faucet running. Rachel: Did I leave the stove on? Ross: You haven't cooked since 1996! Rachel: Is the window open? Because if the window's open, a bird could fly in there and... Ross: Oh my God, you know what, I think you're right! I think, you know what, listen, listen... a pigeon... no, no, wait, an eagle flew in, landed on the stove, and caught fire! The baby, seeing this, jumps across the apartment to the mighty bird's aid! The eagle, however, misconstrues this as an act of aggression, and grabs the baby in it's talon! Meanwhile, the faucet fills the apartment with water! Baby and bird, still ablaze, are locked in a death-grip, swirling around the whirlpool that fills the apartment! Rachel: Boy are you gonna be sorry if that's true...
  • the comedy tv show that change everything

This is the funniest tv show ever aired on tv with some of the best somedy characters in the history of tv! Rachel Green is a fun-loving, cute girl, who seems to always have trouble finding Mr. Right, who is plainly right in front of her - which is obviously -
    Ross Gellar is so funny and he cracks up with all of his facial expressions and the excellent way he delivers his lines! He has a sister - which is mine next character-
    Monica Gellar - she certainly does a good job, convincing you that she hates to be wrong, has to have everything her way, she is married for her brother best friend from school, which is-
    Chandler Bing is the funniest and the strangest charecter in the show, he has verry exotic parents and a job that nobody of his friends don't know exactly about it, his former room-mate and best friend is a italian break through actor which is-
    joey Tribbiani is silly,charming character who has a succses with women and his top phrase "How you doin'?" What can i say... this show with this incredible characters rullzZ! :) :) :)
  • Friends:A Fantastic Group Of People. Each With A Different Story Behind Them,A Fun Packed Show That Will Deffinatley Have You Rolling On The Floor With Laughter!

Well, Where Do I start? Friends. It Was Amazing, Still Is Amazing! If You Want A Good Laugh Cry Or Smile, I Guess This Is What You Should Be Watching. Each And Every Episode Has Been Carefully Thought About Making The Impact You Feel Greater Everytime. The Cast Are A Genuine Bunch of People All Up For A Laugh. This Programme Is Worth Watching But Sadly Came To An End A Few Years Ago. The One Thing I Wish Had Happend In The Series Would Have Been If We Had Visited Chandler & Monica In Their New House With The Babies, But Overall Weather We Miss/ Or Have Missed Scenes I Reccomend The Show To Anyone Who Hasnt Already Seen It - Which Would Be Hard To Believe!
  • It's favorite show ever. Everyone has to watch it.

Friends is addicting, when you start watching you never gonna stop. It's a show that never stop being funny, have the best characters and events. You are going to find yourself wondering why it have to end. But of course i know that it's best and when it's good, but i have to say that i got really sad. That's why i bought all the season in DVD and watch it from time to time. Another good thing of the show, you watch it again and is still funny. Friends is the best comedy show, i don't think that are going to be another show that good for 10 seasons.
  • A comedy that managed to keep me caring about each character for 10 years. A personal favorite of mine still.

'Friends' is still one of my favorite shows. It managed to not just be funny, but actually have real dramatic moments that elevate this show above most sitcoms. While it will forever be associated with Ross and Rachel's "Will they/Won't they?" relationship, it was far more than that. It truly is one of the best ensemble sitcoms to have been on TV.

Having been in elementary school when this show began, I was too young for this series. Plus, I couldn't really relate to alot of the situations the group dealt with. I eventually got into the series somewhere in the middle and loved it. I still clearly remember the stand-out cliffhanger moments of Ross's wedding in London, the Vegas wedding "WTF?" moment, and "Who's the father?" from my time during Jr High and High School. They were something to talk about.

Seeing the characters and the show evolve over such a long time is something that I love to watch. I can always manage to find something to laugh about when I think about it. While it started to lose its magic in the later years, it still managed to keep the audience happy and interested, while making them laugh. To me, 'Friends' is, and will always be, one of the standards against which I judge most sitcoms.
  • A great show that should have lasted longer!!

Friends is about 6 friends and their lives, it lasted 10 amazing series and definitly should have lasted longer, their was romance and comedy in it and great actors and funny story lines!! Thats what made it such a great show and you just can't get sick of it!! All the actors were brilliant, but i think monica acting was the best and chandlers was the most funniest!! Although it lasted 10 series, which is quite long for most shows, i think it should have lasted longer, it was a good enough show to do a few more series without it gettin boring.
  • Best. TV Show. Ever.

Friends is one of the most well-known shows ever. I don't even need to explain what it is about. The show just has the right balance between reality and comedy, with about 1 in 5 lines being a joke (especially from Chandler!). I don't know anyone who hates this show. This is as good as, dare I say it, The Simpsons! If I had a dollar for every part of Friends that was brilliant, I would have over $67 billion! My evening is not complete without an hours worth of surely the best show on this planet, the amazing Friends!!! 10 out of 10!
  • Friends is about the lifes of six friends in New York city. Personally I think this is the best show ever: it has so many amazing moments, memorable quotes and so much more!

I've watched every episode at least two times and it makes me laugh every time. Of course, some episodes are a bit weaker then others but this doesn't changes the amazing quality of this show.

Some of my favourite episodes are: The one with the rumor, The one with the embryos and The one with Joey's fridge.

These are just a few, it's so hard to choose, but these three are definitely one of the best!
    The episodes where all the six friends are together in the apartment and where it's all about the six of them are the best: that's classic Friends!

Well people, if you haven't watched this show yet you absolutely should: it's to great to miss out on!
  • My favorite.

This is the show i miss the most. It was funny and entertaining. I like Monica and Chandler together and Ross and Rachel were meant to be. I used to think they should end the series with Phoebe and Joey together. But her and Mike make a much better and smarter couple. This is one of the shows i will miss the most because no more new episodes. But i'm really glad they still play reruns. Maybe it will be like Full House and I Love Lucy and Play the reruns for more than 10 years. This was definitely the best show on NBC.
  • Very mainstream but also very funny too.

Friends is as mainstream as American sitcom comes. It set the standard for the whole of 90s sitcoms and went out its way to please the audience. But even cult comedy fans who like their comedy to be a little edgy shouldn't overlook this because while it is very mainstream, its also very funny. With some superb writing and an outstanding cast, Friends was the king of comedy for years. Every week i tuned in and by the end i was crying with laughter. Unfortunatly towards the end the show did what every long running American show does and jumped the shark. The cast became greedy with their paychecks and you could see in their performances they didn't care anymore. The writing too became overly sentimental and laughs soon enough faded. I hated the predictable finale which everyone else seemed to love. A shame because for most of its run (before Rachel became pregnant) the show was superb. One of the best and most enjoyable sitcoms ever.
  • friends

i love friends it makes me laugh over and over again.My favourite character would probably be rachel but joey is really funny (i think anyway) its great theat the show ran so long and that the reason that the show had to close down want that people were losing interest in the show. i was sad when they they were finishing the show but i thought the last episode was a great to end the show with and was glad that ross and rachel got together in the end and plus its not really finished since i can watch it all over on dvd
  • It's just super funny.

I can watch any episode like twelve times and still laugh at the same things. Is just amazing and is certainly the best comic show I've ever watched. Now I don't watch the reruns much but when I can I almost pee from laughing. Every character has their kinks and their own akwardness be it their past life or whatr they di. I love Phoebe she's just weird, meaning crazy weird, everything she does and everything she's lived is just too funny so I love her. Joey is just a pervert but a funny one at that and it he's a good friend which makes up for his pervertidness(ja just created a word). Well, their just so funny and I love this show and always will love it.
  • This has to be one of the best shows ever made it is funny, crazy and something you could watch again and again and never get bored of the hilarious remarks of the friends.

Friends has so many hilarious running gags and every episode has outrageously funny storylines. Each of the friends have their own different personality which makes them unique and makes the show so great. I don't think their is even one bad episode of Friends as it is such a classic show and is one of many peoples favourites and ratings are still high even years after they finished filming it. It is so easy watching that you don't even have to have watched it before to enjoy the memorable quotes of the shows characters. I have given friends a rating of 10/10 because it is something I will never get bored of and quite possibly one of the funniest shows ever made.
  • Monica Gellar-Bing, Rachel Green, Phoebe Buffay-Hanniagan, Joey Tribbiani, Chandler Bing and Ross Gellar

Set in New York it ran from 1994 until 2004. It was a feel good show that never failed to raise a laugh - even on the blackest day. With never fail one liners and situations to blast away the gloomiest mood, it was centered around six friends who managed to squeeze in work around trips to the sacred "central perk" (brilliant ploy on central park).

The show spanned ten years of fun and laughter, tears and tragedy and believe it or not suspense with the end of season cliffhangers. It also spawned a new wave of "it" words and phrases including "could I BE wearing any more clothes" and of course the imfamous "we were on a break". The show's finale wrapped things up beautifully that even four years after its original showing, still has the ability to reduce me to tears. It's sorely missed by countless people and will always stay in people's hearts and minds
  • The show is about 6 friends(Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler, and Ross) who live in New York navigating through every day life like relationships and most importantly friendships.

The greatest sitcom to ever be on TV would have to be the show Friends. Even though the show ended I will continue to watch it till it goes off air. It has Rachel spoiled but caring, Monica neurotic and too clean, Phoebe weird and ditzy, Joey womanaholic and a little dumb, Chandler funny and smart, and Ross good father and sensitive. Anyone who is looking for a good show should watch the show Friends. So you sit back at Central Perk and drink a coffee or hang out at the apatments and have Joey eat your food where ever you are you are with "Friends".
  • I don't know what to say...

Exactly, I can't even begin to talk about this magnificent show, a classic on television and a wonderful memory in every fan's mind.

This series is one of the most important landmarks on comedy and entertainment, a delightful thing to keep watching and watching forever. All the characters were hilarious; each one with great performances and twisted personalities... a mixture of sickness and tenderness, something amazingly funny and lovable. The storylines are unique and the dialogues sparky, everything is perfect. And even though, some things didn't always matched with each other, the show remained as good as ever. No doubt, a excelent piece of comedy, and, again, a masterpiece to remember over the years.
  • Funniest show ever to be on TV!

I started watching Friends in season 8 and immediately liked it. I have seen every episode multiple times and you never get bored of them. I liked every character on the show because they were so different from one another. They also had the best actors for each part. It is the funniest show to ever be on TV. I don't think any other show compares to it. Ten seasons was a long time to run, but I still wish that it could have been on longer. The show was completely perfect and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Funniest show!
  • this show was amazing

10 years 10 season 6 best friends one of the best show i seen for far. when the last one aired i cry it so sad to see a great show to just end to soon. i will not stop watching this great show. i will watch it over and over. the cool thing about this show is how long will ross tell Rachel he loves her so much it made me watch from fist to last season. 6 friends live in new york city and this show me what friends really mean. i hope they will make a movie for it.
  • Why did it have to end!

This show is my favorite! My sis used to be obsessed with it when I was younger... i didnt have to much intrest in it then when I turned 13 I watched it and LOVED it! I then started to collect all the seasons and now I have all of them! It is the funniest show and I was devistated (spelling?) when I saw the last episode! That was the saddest thing I ever saw! Why did they do that to all the Friends Fans!?! They should of at least ended it a lot less sadly! But I did love the show (even the ending).
  • Okay... Friends. 100 words.

So, this televsion has being going on for nearly 60 years now and I would have to say that after all the single television shows in any country AT ALL, Friends is possibly one of the best ones. Along with QAF and Waterloo Road - this genius comedy makes you laugh no matter what genre or genre you like/are. So... basically the people that cast the characters and came up with the idea should be given all the awards in the world for this TV show... just like all the others like QAF blah blah blah should be. Anyway... Great stuff.
  • :]

I love this show. Bring it back! I think alot of fans feel the same way. Its so funny, I have every season on DVD. I watch them loads too. Anyone who doesnt like it must be mad! Its amazing. My fave character is Joey because hes just hilarious, But all 6 friends are. I love the episode where chandler has to dress up as a pink bunny! I prefere the newer episodes, it might be because they're more modern and friends was created when I was like 1! Id give it a 10 out of 10, But id give alot of other programmes that too! :D
  • A Show About 6 Friends And It's Greatly Missed!

Friends was the first show I fell in love with. I loved it. The writting was just plain funny. The cast they had, they were perfect. They went for 10 years and I never missed an episode! I can't believe they ended but they and it sucks. Friends is one of the funniest shows on the planet...It's remembered by tons of fans. I still love it. I own all the seasons...and still my laugh my head off. It's just a great show and it's missed. I hope they do a reuion show...but only one can hope. To sum it up, Friends is the best comedy ever!
  • One of the funniest shows of all time!!

This show is one of the only shows that even if I am depressed and in tears it will still make me laugh. No matter how many times I have seen an episode it still makes me laugh as if I haven't seen it before. Each character was cast perfectly and the creater definately knew what he was doing when he was writing this show! I personally could have gone through another season, but unfortunatley all things must come to an end:( I do hope however that they do not do a movie, they should leave well enough alone and let the show bask in its success.
  • Friends is a really good comedy show... It's about six friends living and growing together.

it is a kind of show that prepares you to laugh and cry at the same time and both is because of humor in it, which is fabulous. it sometimes has its sad moments but that is just how life is like... I started watching it when it was on TV but did not see all episodes. now I am watching it from the beginning and I am once again really happy that shows like these exist. every time after a really hard day I put one or two episodes on and after watching it world seems a better place. soon I will have to find something new and similarly funny for my bad days. I recommend it to everyone who appreciate a good humbly comedy show.
  • Friends, a show that only got better with time, the more it aired the better it got!

Who could ever imagine having six friends as wonderful as the actors on Friends. What I liked about friends it was actually realistic, the friends fought, made up, cried, suffered, and fell in love. This show was incrediable and I will miss it on television, But I will not miss it all together, I have bought all 10 seasons of Friends. This is a show I can watch over and over agian. I could not imagine there being anyone in the world who would not enjoy this show! Even my husband enjoys it, although he will not admit it. Friends in my mind will be a show never forgotton and watched and talked about for years to come. I personally think all the actors whom these characters for bring some great intertainment into my life!
  • 6 friends; 3 guys-3 girls living in NYC= one of the greatest sitcoms ever!

I've always liked 'Friends', but I was never a HUGE fan of the show. I tried to check-out the DVDs from a local library, but the discs to season 1 were all scratched up, so I gave up. Eventually the price of the season @ Wal-Mart went down to $19.93, so I picked up season one, then two, then three and now I'm all the way up to season 6. I must say, I wish I was a fan of this show while it was airing new episodes. Every episode up to this point has just killed me. Each character has their own uniqueness that they bring to the show. Between Ross & Rachel's on again-off again relationship, Chandler and Monica's secret relationship and Joey & Phoebe's randomness, 'Friends' is the perfect sitcom for anyone. It's one of those shows you can sit down and watch for hours on end!
  • 6 friends go through their late 20's and early 30's living in New York. Their different personalities go together for an astounding comedy.

Once you watch it you'll become hooked. The first time I watched it I was amazed at how clever the writers must have been. All of the characters have their own backgrounds, and it all fits together, as if the characters are all real. After a while you will start to think or talk about them as if they're real people that you know.
    I think the one thing that amazed me the most was their attention to detail. Their are hardly any gaps in the storyline where you kind of think "hang on a minute, that doesn't work". You almost find yourself trying to find something wrong with it, but it's really hard work.
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16