Friends

NBC (ended 2004)

neomichel

Friends Fan Reviews page 3 of 41

• Always keep me laughing.

Friends with its great characters, will always be one of the greatest Tv shows ever created.

In the comedy section it happens to be my best show.
  • Comedy At Its Best

Friends is definitely one of the best comedy shows ever. Each character has their own unique personality that makes them hysterical. Every episode is hilarious and it's amazing how the show was able to successfully drag on for 10 years, yet still be so entertaining. Perfect Comedy!!
  • Amazing Friends

This is the most amazing show. I love this show and can see it any number of times...
  • the very best show ever

i feel like i've lost something very important in my life when it's ended .. ..i just really want more episodes to keep watching 'friends' forever..i love all the characters especially Joey Tribianni he makes me crazy. i miss u guys.."how u doing??"

• Decade of Awesome

seasons 1-10 were all consistently hilarious, touching, compelling & cute. The characters are wonderfully funny, flawed & loveable. 1 point deducted because my fave character Chandler got swallowed up by Monica (he lost a lot of his funny when he married Monica, since lots of his charm/ goofiness is due to his messy bachelor life, & she's too overbearing on him).
  • Best show in HISTORY!!!

I love this show! It's so damn funny! It's the funniest show EVER!!! Every time I watch it, it never fails to make me laugh. I love the different characters and their wacky personalities. The cast is perfect! It's just amazing! Long live FRIENDS!!!!
  • Everyone goes through life with friends, and this show is what that is all about. Six best friends who some grew up together, and some they recently met, go through their adult lives with each other by their side.

I'm very glad to have Friends as the first show on this site I'll be reviewing. Friends has been my favourite show for years. I grew up watching this show, and I'm still growing up, only 16, and I still watch this show.
    I've come to really love the cast. Rachel, the glamorous, stubborn, hilarious one. Phoebe, the silly, corky, hilarious one. Monica, the perfectionist, loving, hilarious one. Ross, the smart, geeky, hilarious one. Chandler, the joking, self-cautious, hilarious one. And Joey, the Italian, lady's man, hilarious one. As you can obviously tell, I've said that everyone is hilarious, which is true. These six characters are what make this show so funny, and make me laugh every time I watch it. Especially Phoebe. I feel like every comedy should have a Phoebe.
    I've gone through many memories with this show. I take this show everywhere I go whenever I travel. I even keep it playing on my TV while I sleep. It's just a very comfortable, familiar show which I enjoy watching a lot. I mean, I watch this show A LOT. I've watched it so much, that I know what every episode is about. Whenever it's on TV, I know which episode it is, and I say what the title is and what season it's from.
    It's a great show to pass the time, and you'll never get bored of it. It brings laughs, tears, and sometimes both at the same time. I'm definitely never going to stop watching this show, no matter how many times I've watch all 10 seasons.
    The only reason I gave this show a rating of 9.5 is because I've watched it so much, that it's not as fresh anymore to me to give it a 10.
  • A PolL

GO TO ThE AbovE LinK AnD VotE FoR YouR FavouritE "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" CharacteR ...!! :-)

ThanX FriendS ...!! :-)
  • The best show ever

The funiest show ever. still makes me laugh when i watch it.

favorite epiesod when rachel phobe and joey found about chandler and monica

www.crazygamesland.com
  • BINGGGGGGGGG!

really loved the show!!

and i miss Chandler Bing's Sarcasm, his funny lines..

i wish they reunite for a movie!! Every single lover of friends want to see them together!!
  • Good sitcom

I never loved Friends as much as many people do.

I find it enjoyable, the characters are funny but that's it.

I like Joeys stupidness, Chandlers sarcasm, Phoebes - I don't know - attitude?

• A Classic Comedy!

Nothing is better than getting together with your friends and making others laugh! Neato! Love stories, the random drama... the role playing... everything is good! I miss this show!
  • The best show american television has produced by miles!

Are there words to actually summarize these 10 amazing years? I bet no. It`s really hard to put in words what "Friends" did to all of us throughout the years.

Monica,Rachel,Ross,Joey,Chandler,Phoebe everyone different, everyone representing a small part of ourselves.
    Who didn`t compare himself with those six characters?

We all had our moments. Laughing until we fell down from the couch, maybe crying in those awkward "sad" moments :)

I`m really sad Friends ended. If it kept for 20 years, i bet it would still be a great success. But as all say, good things always must come to an end.

I bet this will be a show that will be remembered for years to come!
    Cheers!
  • I <3 Friends

I love Friends. Chandler can always make me laugh even though some of his comebacks can be cheesy. Joey is definitely my favorite because he is adorable and hilarious ("How you doin?"). My friend and I are probably the only people in our grade who have ever seen it which is pretty sad. We have a ton of inside jokes. So...yeah.

How you doin'?
  • Best daytime comedy to date

Loved every episode made and I'm really sad it ended.
  • Crap Comedy, Overrated Acting

5.5
    Like others have said, this is by far one of the most overrated shows in history. Situational Comedies had their place in the 70s, 80s, and early 90s but they've since gone obsolete. And this show is no exception, let me tell you. The lines seem so scripted that you can predict the punchline of almost every joke. I know I know, they ARE scripted because it IS a television show. But still, people watch shows to get engaged and captivated and let's be serious, this show does neither of those.

Perhaps I'm a bit biased on my contempt for canned laughter. I can't stand hearing that when I watch a show. If something is funny, I will laugh. Period. I don't need some sort of "this is funny, so laugh" indicator to do THAT. That's what a brain is for.

Beyond all that, the show is not horrible*. It's far from horrible, hence my score of 5.5. Simply put, it's just plain old mediocre.
  • best show ever 1#

friends is the best show ever ! the best actors/actresses ever ! it was so sad that it ended although got the boxset and watch them contstantly every day hard to stop ! friends forever !!!
  • Why did they cancel Friends it was a great show

This is a great show,But why did they cancel frieds it was one of the greatest shows in history,My favourite character is joey when you see his funny act he will make you laugh so hard that tears come from your eyes.This show rules,This show rulez its great its awesome.
  • Comedy and Pathos the order of the day

With no continuity errors whatsoever, and a seemingly never-ending nexus of friends-turning-couples and vice versa, I would have thought FRIENDS was a perpetual television offering. And indeed it was - immortalised onscreen by the capable performances of each of the cast members, and accentuated with the biting wit and dialogue. And although I have some reservations with regards to the episodes following the Fifth Season, I can't help but admit in retrospect, that this is one of the chummiest, funniest, and at times most endearing television series I've watched so far. I shall cherish every moment of it I watched, even though that reservation I had regarding post-Season 5 episodes still holds. It may have lost its effectiveness after that period, but that still doesn't make it lose its overall beauty and comedy... period!
  • This is my favorite Nick at Nite show to ever air. EVER! I so wish i could give this higher than a 10.

OK i think this is a perfect show to air at Nick at nite. Now when a new show comes I watch it and check it out to see either its gonna be a really good show or another George Lopez. I did not expect this show to be so good. Now i started watching this show 2 days ago and i freakin loved it, it's so awesome. The characters are hilarious, the storylines are awesome. This show is really awesome. Now i'm really happy that this show lasted 10 season and everytime i watch this show a new episode comes on. This show is really awesome and the cast is really awesome. I LOVE THIS SHOW!! Overall 10/10.
  • BEST SITCOM I HAVE EVER WATCHED ON TV!!!

I don't think I have to say more about this great show.

- Great cast

- Great writing
  • good comedy, but too much drama

In short I enjoyed the show at the time I hate the show as well.

I like the show mainly about the comedic moments mostly from Chandler and Joey.

I hate the whole ongoing drama between Ross and Rachael, and some of the plots were sickening to me like the one where Phoebe's brother in love with an old woman who is old enough to be his grandmother and later on Phoebe agreed to be a surrogate mother for her brother.
  • immense

dont see how anybody could dislike this show, its incredible
  • I AM LOST ...WITH THEM

I JUST STARTED WATCHING IT, 2 DAYS AGO AS SM FRND OF MINE GAVE ME THE 10 SEASON COLLECTION. ND I SAT TO WATCH THE FIRST EPISODE THIS SATURDAY MORNING ND NOW ITS MONDAY EVENING M WATCHING IT CONTINUOUSLY,

JUST ON SEASON 3 ND ALL I CAN SAY "I AM LIVING WITH 90'S. IT IA REALLU AMAZING STORY WITH GREAT CAST .

I LOVE TO WATCH IT
  • The Best, if you don't like it you clearly haven't watched it.

Its so good, kicks the living shit out of terrible shows like how i met your mother
  • Hale Comedy

Within a month i enjoyed the whole 10 seasons of real fun, attitude, drama, what not. Now i write this in 2012 .. Where this series was shot in 1990's and is even today a generation message to all.. Beautiful series. Even if one character was missing among the 6.. Friends wouldn't have been FRIENDS that i Loved.. Great Crew, great team on work.. Congrats to one and all for giving me this series. Thank you.. God Bless.
  • Why do people like this show???

This is perhaps the most overrated show in TV history. Is Friends a comedy or is it a drama? It's not a comedy because it's not funny at all. All the gags are pathetic and the laugh tracks just made them even more pathetic. But it's not a drama either because of the laugh tracks. The actings are horrible and none of the characters appeal to me. There was one scene where Ross told Racheal they should not see each other no more and Racheal was supposed to look shocked but her expression looks like she was about to laugh. And they paid her 1 million dollars per episode, nice job Aniston!
  • Horrible

I can not say much about Friends. Friends is one of the most overrated show out there. I think Friends copyed a lot of show s ideas. Friends is a waste of time. Friends is horrible do not waste 30 min of your life to watch this show there is no point.
  • Best of the |Best

The best, i cant imagine not watching friends. This is for tv as the piramids are one of the wonders of the world , something you Have to SEE , at least once :D
  • Intro

3.5
    Hi frinds, this is Saeed. M. Asif from New Delhi, India.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10