Friends

NBC (ended 2004)

neomichel

Friends Fan Reviews page 35 of 41

• sad to see it gone

I know that friends ended a while ago but, i loved this show sooo much! Luckily i have all 10 seasons so whenever i feel down or depressed i put it in and watch away. It has helped me through some sad times. It is so great and so funny. In every episode you laugh so much even if you have seen it 500 times like me. Over all: Bestest show EVER!!!
  • Friendsy

When someone first introduced the series, I thought they were nuts. At first, it seemed like a mindless comedy with no meaning. As I grew up with the series airing, I realized that most of us can relate to some of the things that happens in real life; sibling rivalry, friendships, relationships, independence, etc. Every now and then, show has its' flair for drama (and at some cases showed some realism). Even through these serious moments, there would be a little humor to keep me amused and less 'upset' until the end of the program. At one point, the series (not mentioning which one) got a boring but somehow, the producers and writers managed to keep me glued to the screen and make me watch the episodes over and over again. For now, I rate Friends 6 out of 5....
  • good!

One of my favorite. This shows is absolutely fantastic in humor and other events that happen in life. I loved it the first time I saw my first episode which was the one where Joey and Chandler were playing a jeopardy type game made by Ross against Monica and Rachael.
  • I like anime,dragonballz,in internet i realy have fun see about anime or dragonball thoese my favoraite.

action speack louder than word
    this web aite is the best every think you want is here on problem

so the real think i want is some one tell me how can grow my level

i think my summary word is realy straing

but at lees i write some think i am not just a looker i allso give some think.

i hope you agree with me
  • What can be said about "Monica, Chandler, Rachel, Ross, Phoebe and Joey......."

How can you rate it any less than a 10? It was superb and never get tired of the reruns. I can watch them many times over. My favourite were from the time Monica and Chandler got together in London then when Rachel got pregnant. Those ones to the final were the best. Though so were the earlier episodes too.
    I thought the season finale was very well ended and expected that Ross and Rachel would get together. It would have been very disappointing if they hadn't got together, then Monica and Chandler get twins. Could that 'be' any cooler?
    I wouldn't rate every episode a ten but overall it is a ten. Thank you for one of the best shows ever made.
  • Better then a sleeping pill

0.5
    I'm already expecting to get my share of hate mail for this review but to quote a very smart lady, "The truth shall set you free".
    I have turned on ' Friends ' on several occasions just to see what all the talk was about and each time I turn it on, I leave scratching my head and wondering why do I waste money on Sominex when all I need to do is watch 'Friends '.
    ' Friends ' is the furtherest thing from funny this side of a test pattern. Given the choice I might actually choose watching the test pattern.
    Die hard fans of 'Friends' claim the BBC hit, 'Coupling ' is a rip-off and maybe it was. The difference though is the British took a unfunny American Show and added their twists and made it a true classic.
    My recommendation, Pass on watching reruns of friends and instead change the channel and watch 'Coupling', your brain will thank you.
  • This show is loved by everyone, I havent meet a single person who doesnt like Friends. Even the sceptical onces laugh during the show. This great show is defently one of the best of all time.

Its hard to say what it is about Friends that made it run for 10 years. They make the charectors work perfectly together. And the jokes just keep on coming, there is never a longer section without a joke, they manage to squeeze in different jokes simultaneously to keep the viewer laughing through out the whole show. I have never seen a show that has manage that before. Sure there are funny shows, but they usually have good jokes here and there, but in Friends they have those good jokes after eachother, they neverstop. Big creds to the creators and writers!
  • Just one of the best comedy's ever seen.

Friends is one of the best comedy's ever seen on TV. 6 friends living in a apartment making real funny jokes. Yeah, thats cool. Yes, yes ,yes, yeah!!! It's really a shame that it's ended but i'm really looking forward to the movie that's gonna be awesome!! Off the wall maybe. Althoug the spin-off is cool it really can't reach the level of this great comedy show that everybody will remember as great!!! My favorite characte is Ross i think just because he always makes the best jokes. Phoebe is also great and the rest is just good. But then on Friends level ofcourse!!!
  • Life in NY as experience by six silly white people!

Well, ya gotta love Friends. That's all there is to it. Sometimes they drive us crazy, sometimes we want to knock them up-side the head, but let's face it we love 'em. My personal favorite is Chandler, perhaps because he's the most like me! Growing out of Seinfeld, Friends was able to find it's own niche and become one of the most popular TV shows of the 90's, and deservedly so. While is succumbed to predicability and staleness over the last couple of seasons, the overwhelming majority of this show is one of the funnniest shows ever to grace the screen.
  • I love Friends and I really, really miss it!

I love Friends. Definitely one of my favourite shows. I miss watching it on Thursday night! The lives of Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Phoebe and Joey were emotional and hilarious. I don't have a favourite character I love them all. Their all hilarious in their own way. Rachel is funny in a spoiled, bitchy kinda way. Monica is funny in that controlling way of hers and how everything has to be just right! Chandler is always funny with his sarcastic comments. Ross is funny in his geeky, neurotic way. Joey is funny in a adorable hunk but stupid way. And Phoebe is just so ditzy and laid back. When you put these six characters together you get a really great show!
  • Friends is a very funny show!

Friends is a very funny show. Its one of the best comedies on t.v. I think a lot of people love this show just becasue it is so funny. My favorite character is Phoebe. She is the funniest. I like the whole idea of the show on how like there together all the time and like the guys live with the guys and the girls live together. This show has been on now for a long time i think and i think they should keep showing re-runs of it. Its a great show to watch and if your feeling low all you have to do is flick on friends and you will feel so much better. Keep up the good work Friends!
  • 6 friends. All so different yet all the same. Their personalities clash in a comedic way that is rivetting and very entertaining.

I miss this show. It was my favourite for so long. For 10 years I watched these 6 different people fight, cry and have fun together. They all had a bond in the show and it was very fun to watch. Bring it back! We miss friends! I miss friends! If it came back I know i would be watching it everyday!
  • Friends will always be at the top of my most favorite tv shows. I loved this show, I love this show and the reruns. Of course my favorite character(s) are Rachael and Monica, the both kind of remind me of myself. This show was the absolute best fo

It was so funny i loved it!!Friends will always be at the top of my most favorite tv shows. I loved this show, I love this show and the reruns. Of course my favorite character(s) are Rachael and Monica, the both kind of remind me of myself. i was so funny i laughed my head off
  • Brilliant

Friends is the greatest television show ever. I was hooked from the very first episode I ever saw. It's comedy is brilliant and unique - unlike every other show I've seen not only is the delivery brilliant but the script and storylines are as well. The characters are so quirky and relatable that they might as well be your own friends. Not only is it a great way to spend half an hour laughing your guts out at one of Chandler's comments but you can return to something comfortable and familiar and make you feel great about the world again (Unless you watch TOW They're On a Break, TO The Morning After or The Last One - and then you just want to break down in tears.)
  • An all-time classic!

At first I didn't understand what was so great about Friends. Almost all my friends loved the show, but I couldn't care less. That is, until I took the time to actually watch an episode. That was when I realized what I had been missing out on! (Thank goodness for so many re-runs.) I loved the characters. My favorites were Phoebe and Joey. Their lack of intelligence seems unreal sometimes, but it is hilarious nonetheless. I don't know what else to say about this show. Just that it's amazing and a definite all-time classic!
  • I disagree with any one who think Friends is not worth watching.

Fristly I would like to say at frist I didn't like the show. One night my sister made me watch it, I have loved it ever since.

Next I would like to tell agnarkb that they are rong about much of what happend during the show life. Joey and Ross both dated people of other races then white in both season 7 and thought out season 9 and 10. There are also extras of diffent races. They may sit at Central Perk most of the time, but they do have jobs and we do see them at there jobs. They also don't all have sex with each other. Yes some of the characters do date each other, but that only makes it more intersting to watch.

I would also like to say that Friends had made some of my bad days be funny. The show was right for its time, and it didn't over stay its welcome. Over the ten years we watched the six friend overcome some hard and dificult times. We watched them grow up, get married, (and divorced) have children, get fired, having family die, and faceing the one importent thing... that your friends will always be there for you...eavn when it hasn't be your day, your week your month or eavn your year. Evey thing you need to know about the show is in the theme song.
  • Following the lives of six friends: Monica, a Cheif who also is Ross's sister, Rachel, works in fashion, Phoebe, a meusesse, Joey, tries to be an actor despite often messing up his audition, Chandler, with numerous jobs, but most recently works in adverti

Friends is a very funny show about the life of different Friends, who get involved in eachothers life perhaps too much with very funny consequences.

This show has almost everything that makes a good sitcom.

It has good charactors. All of the charactors can be funny in their own way. That is one of the things that make it good. I like the way that even the serious charactors can be strangly funny at times.

It has good storylines. Well what good are charactors if you don't have good sorylines to put them in? Well friends does that, but most of the time the less important plot are often more humourous. Like the main plot is normally some serious situation that is out of tone.

This show has good jokes. Yes the jokes are good, but I find they copy so many other shows. For example in one episode I remember that they were describing what an atomic wedgy is which is a copy of the Seinfeld episode "The Library" which is an episode that came out before friends did. That is one thing I would change about friends.

If you notice I said that has everything that makes a good sitcom, not great.
  • This show is about 6 friends and their quorky lives in new york

Ok, so the show ran ten sesions and is now over. And, I will admit, that after seeing practaclly all the episoids, the last few sesions were definatly not as good as the rest. But I love this show. The characters all come from different bakcrounds, and have differnet perspectives on life. They all have their definning characteristis as well. Such as Chandler is sarcastic, Monica is obsessive when it comes to cleanleness, Ross is smart and the most educated, Pheobe is a blonde, Joey is oblivious to anything thats complex, and Rachel is the shopper. The show is funny and no-nonsence with a few serious situations put in to take the cake. Gotta love it.
  • The best comedy show of all time.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.- the best of the best, the most funny and amazing commedy of history.
    I never stop watching it, I have all the seasons, and the finale episode.
    The show based on 6 friends living in New York, sharing work, sex, relayionship, and many other problems, relationships between them, weddings, trips, infants, and many, many more.
    As the plot advances many adventures develop, the six become more close as each season advances, though the best season is the eight one and the less good one is the ninth one.
    With the combined talents of Mathew Perry, Matt Leblanc, Jennifer Anniston, Courtney Cox Arquette, David Scwimmer, and Lisa Kudrow.
  • The best show of all time!!

Friends is a fantastic comedy that kept us laughing for ten whole years. Unlike most shows every character brought something special to the show and they were all hilarious. No episode was bad or even average. At the least, they were all great. There was a perfect balance of the emotional parts and the funny parts. Even during the sad parts, somehow there was always something that would make us laugh. I will certainly miss tuning in every Thursday to see what Monica will freak out about next, what will happen with Ross and Rachel, what wierd things Phoebe will do, see Joey be stupid and.... Joey, and see Chandler and his sarcastic comments. Well, I'll just have to stick to my DVD's. For those of you who have never watched it, you should really check it out. It is without a doubt, the best show of all time. Hopefully we have not seen the last of Friends. It was more than just a tv show. It was a little piece of history.
  • Friends Rocks

Friends was the best Chandlers was soo funny. I want it back on!! The spinoff with Joey was never as good as Friends will ever be so i hope it does go back on lol.
    Please please please put it back on.
    Gem x x x x x x x x
  • y did they get rid

i love firends y did they finish it why why why did they get rid i love it so much my fav one is when rachel tells joey that her boss wahts to by her baby its well funny and joey is so fit i love chandler to joeys new show is rubbish
  • It'll be a forever classic, because it's so simple.

All you need is friends. To me, Friends is NBC's biggest hit show, just like FOX's biggest hit show is The Simpsons. The reason why we can't help but watch it over and over again, is because it's like real life. Granted it's a much prettier version of life, but its a simple show, with real heart. As you watch more Friends' episodes, you become more involved with each of the friends' lives. There are very few shows out there, that start out ontop, and end ontop. Friends, The Simpsons, and Seinfeld will end up as this generations best shows.
  • I love this show it is so funny. Chandler is the funniest character. I think if I was one of the character's personalities I would be Chandler.

I love this show it is so funny. Chandler is the funniest character. I think if I was one of the character's personalities I would be Chandler. Even though I'm not a guy. That show makes me laugh soo hard. I loved that soap thing "Think of the last thing I wash and the first thing you wash."
  • Overrated drek what was the point? Why did people love it? Ah well i've never been a sitcom kinda guy.

0.9
    Overrated drek what was the point? Why did people love it? Ah well i've never been a sitcom kinda guy. The stars of the show have gone nowhere kind of like the show. It just kept going and going with no point. Oh I remember someone got knocked up and someone got married and we all live happily ever after?!
  • One of my absolute favorites!

This show is one of my favorites! The storyline isn\\\'t really that original, but the actors make you feel like they are actually your friends. You want to know what\\\'s going to happen to them, just like any of your other friends. I love Rachel and Joey, they are my favorites. I can\\\'t sit through an episode without laughing out loud!
  • Six friends that live in the Manhattan encounter many experiences in their life and discuss them daily in their favorite hang out spot, a coffee house. All of them have their little flings amongst themselves. As problems face them in relationships, they e

This show has everything from drama to comedy. It always makes me laugh. The actors are amazing and bring everything to life. Because of the actors, it is such a great success. Friends was one of the first tv shows that had great comedy. Friends is a great show and it's really upsetting that it's not taping anymore.
  • possibly the best show ever made in the world, ever!! about 6 best friends all hangin out, drinking coffee and being funny!! enough said!

By the way this is lisa,Shauns best friend, not shaun because its my turn lol! friends is amazin, it makes you laugh,it makes you cry and sometimes makes you want to chase a cow through a field of peanuts! (not many times, ill give ya that!) some of the best quotes include \"how you doin!\" \"OH...MY....GOD!\" \"Pivot...PIVOT\" \"whoopa!\" \"i have sex with dinosaurs?!\" and \"we\'ll hit all the maple candy stores on the way back, and if they\'re closed we\'ll tap a tree and make some ourselves!\" as you can see we are huge fans of the show and we want it back!! see ya l8a alligator! friends is off the hook!!!
  • Friends is a television show based on six close friends living in new york city, dealing with life's trials and tibulations.

Friends is simply amazing for the sole reason that every episode is hilarious. The writers of that show were amazing and they created the perfect storylines with the perfect jokes. The actors too were great. They had awesome comedic skills but they could also do the scenes that were on the sad side. They really made you feel like these people were actually close friends, which they were. I really miss this show and I'm so glad I can go back and watch it on DVD because there are so many feel-good, hilarious moments that should never be forgotten.
  • This is the best show!

Okay. This is my All time favorite show like ever! I've been watching it since i was 7 and still do now...Its hilarious i love each charactor so much and i was soooo upset when they decisided to stop making new episodes it...But theres still re-runs lol. And plus i have all the seasons that are out so far which are 9..so i cant wait till the tenth comes out..I would recomend this show to people of all ages. I watched it when i was 7 and loved it. I'm sure i didnt get alot of the jokes but it was still and important show to me..and my parents watched it and loved it..So i defently give this so a 10.