Friends

NBC (ended 2004)

neomichel

Friends Fan Reviews page 36 of 41

• possibly the best show ever made in the world, ever!! about 6 best friends all hangin out, drinking coffee and being funny!! enough said!

By the way this is lisa,Shauns best friend, not shaun because its my turn lol! friends is amazin, it makes you laugh,it makes you cry and sometimes makes you want to chase a cow through a field of peanuts! (not many times, ill give ya that!) some of the best quotes include \"how you doin!\" \"OH...MY....GOD!\" \"Pivot...PIVOT\" \"whoopa!\" \"i have sex with dinosaurs?!\" and \"we\'ll hit all the maple candy stores on the way back, and if they\'re closed we\'ll tap a tree and make some ourselves!\" as you can see we are huge fans of the show and we want it back!! see ya l8a alligator! friends is off the hook!!!
  • Friends is a television show based on six close friends living in new york city, dealing with life's trials and tibulations.

Friends is simply amazing for the sole reason that every episode is hilarious. The writers of that show were amazing and they created the perfect storylines with the perfect jokes. The actors too were great. They had awesome comedic skills but they could also do the scenes that were on the sad side. They really made you feel like these people were actually close friends, which they were. I really miss this show and I'm so glad I can go back and watch it on DVD because there are so many feel-good, hilarious moments that should never be forgotten.
  • This is the best show!

Okay. This is my All time favorite show like ever! I've been watching it since i was 7 and still do now...Its hilarious i love each charactor so much and i was soooo upset when they decisided to stop making new episodes it...But theres still re-runs lol. And plus i have all the seasons that are out so far which are 9..so i cant wait till the tenth comes out..I would recomend this show to people of all ages. I watched it when i was 7 and loved it. I'm sure i didnt get alot of the jokes but it was still and important show to me..and my parents watched it and loved it..So i defently give this so a 10.
  • FRIENDS

This is the best show ever!! I love Jenifer Aniston, Matthew Perry, Matt LeBlanc, Lisa Kudrow, David Schwimmer and Courtney Cox Arquette! They are great actors and really match there character!

Jenifer Aniston (Rachel)= Loves shopping
    David Schwimmer (Ross)= Loves Dinosaurs
    Courtney Cox Arquette (Monica)= Loves to clean
    Matt LeBlanc (Joey)= Loves to eat
    Matthew Perry (Chandler)= Loves to make jokes
    Lisa Kudrow (Phoebe)= Loves to be calm

I just think it is a GREAT show!!!!!!!!!
  • Friends was part of an era that will never be forgotten. It is a part of history, like Woodstock, flower power, punks, etc

This show was revolutionary. It changed everything within the modern day. Twenty Somethings, sat in coffee houses and shared flats, whereas before the times of "Friends" they would just end up in a club getting completely drunk and falling all over the place. Teenagers could not wait till they could start living the life of the "Friends". This show was not only entertaining but amazing enough to change the minds and actions of thousands of teenagers and twenty somethings all over the world and I applaud the creators for that, because thankfully it changed my life.
  • Monica, Chandler, Rachel, Ross, Joey, and Phoebe are some of the greatest charachters I ever watched. I've watched this show from the first to the last, and cried in tons of episodes. Also,I laughed. I've fallen in love with this show. It's great, funny,

Monica, Chandler, Rachel, Ross, Joey, and Phoebe are some of the greatest charachters I ever watched. I've watched this show from the first to the last, and cried in tons of episodes. Also,I laughed. I've fallen in love with this show. It's great, funny, amusing, wonderful, cute, and dramatic. Friends!
  • Hilarious

This show is so hilarious, I don't want it to be over but sadly it is. I wish it could've gone on forever and ever. It does have a few bad jokes, but who cares? Its the funniest show ever. And I'll be watching reruns util I die.
    My favorite episode it the episode where the boys win Monica's and Rachels apartment. But I think the last disk of the ninth season is the funiest if your watching it for the first time.

Mysour over and out.
  • Excellent, so sad it ended!

I have a friends collection, which contains every episode.
    I am a huge fan of friends and wish it had never ended!
    The characters Monica, Rachel, Phoebe, Chandler, Joey and ross are wonderful, so funny and yet believable. This help you to discover what life is like for young, struggling New Yorkers trying to make their way in this world.
    The brilliance is there, they all work it out in the end even after the bad times they have had, this show shines a ray of hope to other lonely people in the world who are worried their life will never work out.
    Of course friends does all this whilst putting you in a fit of laughter on the floor. The weird and wonderful characters make you feel happy and the things they go through make you glad you're not them.
    Friends is a program created and performed with true talent. Recommended to anyone who likes good TV.
    Thank you.
  • I have always liked this show.

I have seen every episode of Friends and I love almost all of them. I think as the seasons went on however that the show got less funny and more dramatic. The first three seasons where my personal favorite seasons becuase I think they were the funniest. I think that once Rachael had her baby it kinda went all down hill from there because that episode was sweet and it should of been just how it was but then the episodes after that weren't funny becuase a lot of the plot revolved around Joey, Rachael, and the baby Emma. I think they ended this show at the right time but this show I will always miss.
  • Great show about six best friends living in the big city, dealing with live, love, money, familly and of course friendship!!!

Absolutelly Wonderful!! this is the best show ever!! I don`t think that they can make another show that`s able to match this one!! it`s just perfect!! soo funny!! I love Rachel and Joey! Rachel because I can relate to her, and Joey because he`s so funny and so stupid sometimes!!
  • Does the word "overrated" ring a bell?

0.0
    For years I have been joking that they should have called this show "Six greedy people that think they're funny" and no title could be more accurate.
    I still remember a few years into the show, I wondered what all the fuss was about so I decided to attempt to watch and episode, and...crap!
    This show started out as being just a comedy until they chose to make it into a soap opera as well. Any time that is done, it just ruins the show.
    If you're a comedy, stay a comedy and don't try to be something you're not.
    This is one of those shows--like the current desperate housewives--where people want to watch it just to be hip, but both shows just are way overrated
  • For ten years, Friends took us through the lives of six friends living in New York City facing challenges but always having a friend to be there. Through relationships, jobs, and fights, the six friends stuck together and delivered great lines that kept

The best show ever on TV. Nothing can ever be compared to it. After watching the episodes over and over again, I recite the lines in my daily dialogue without even realizing it before I say, "Hey, that's from Friends!" My obsession may be a little over the top, but when I am feeling down, I just pop in a DVD from one of my favorite seasons, and these friends have my laughing in a second. The creators, writers, and producers behind this show are unbelievable and so creative. The lines and storylines that they came up with blew my mind. And the actors who brought us these storylines were also fantastic. This show is very missed on TV, but hey, that's what the DVDs are for!
  • best show ever i watch it every day does anyone know wen friends season 10 comes out? i have all 9!

oh my gosh besssssst showwwwwwwwwwww eva!!!!!!!!!!
    i love every episode and i wanna be just like them i wish i had friends like that it would be so cool wouldnt it? me and my sis say that we ant to do that wen we r older dosnet everyone? i love this show!! really my all time fav show
  • Wow, what a series!

Okay, I admit it; I did not start watching until these famous Friends words were uttered! I Ross, take the Rachel. When it should have be Emily! I was like OMG! Then it was hook, line, and sinker after that. I was a devoted fan after that!

I would like to think that Friends set a standard in current television kinds like MASH did. As one of the longest running television series to date, I say bravo to the cast and crew. This is one show that will be missed! Good thing I can still watch the reruns!

Great show!
  • Television show of "Friends" living in New York City

This show is fabulous! It's hilarious, witty, clever, and I'm really sad it's over. :( But, it had a VERY good ten year running. It did very well in the ratings, and I tried to watch it when ever it was on, and I continue to whenever it is on! It's hilarious and WONDERFUL!
  • It was good, before it JtS

Friends is one of those shows that didn't know when it was time to end. I think it started going downhill when Joey fell in love with Rachel, then, after a 3 episodes long "relationship", they decide to remain just friends (This was just a desperate attempt to gain raitings, like Susan/Carter on ER or the Jackie/Kelso/Hyde love triangle on That 70's Show).
    But that's not the only bad thing about Friends, It had a laugh track, which i guess was OK in the 90's, where this show belongs, and some really pointless storylines just so everyone would appear on every episode (Ross wearing a pink T-Shirt???).
    I give it a 6 because it was as good as a sitcom can be.
  • Six friends living in New York. They all have a past together, linked to each other through their friends. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll yell at them for stupid mistakes, you'll help them get through things, and you'll be there for them.

Friends is probably my favorite show. I've watched for Friends for years. They recently went off-air, which was the sadest thing ever. Phoebe Buffay, played by Lisa Kudrow is the ditzy blonde. She lived on the streets for a few years after her mom killed herself. Phoebe is the one that we learn knew things about every episode. She roomed with Rachel Green, played by Jennifer Aniston is the cute blonde. She's funny and somewhat ditzy. In season 9, she had a baby with Ross Geller, played by David Schwimmer. Ross is the smart one. He's the one the rest of the group makes fun off and teases. Ross' sister is Monica Geller, played by Courtney Cox-Arquette. Monica went to high school with Rachel. Monica was also very fat in high school and didn't have many friends. In season 8, Monica married Chandler Bing, played my Matthew Perry. Chandler went to an all-boys school, but ended up in college with Ross. Chandler's known as the funny one, but doesn't have much luck with the ladies. Chandler roomed with Joey Tribbiani, played by Matt LeBlanc, before getting married. Joey's known as the ladies man. He's the one that gets all the ladies. He's a struggling actor after being killed off of 'Days of Our Lives'.
  • A great show!

This is one of my favorite shows. It's funny and interesting and what I like most about it is It's alot like real life. I can compare myself to some of the characters and some situations have really happened to me. It is a very good show and it's a shame it had to end.
  • best show ever!!!!!!!!!!

Friends is the most brilint show i have ever seen, a show about six people just hanging out. when you first hear that you don't think of that is a good show but that is the best part of the show + if you add the actors and how they act with eachother then you have The best show ever.
  • this serial tell us the story of six good friends that have a joined life more or less,they see eachother a lot so problems between them are so normal,but at the end they always arrange them and they admit their own faults,their friendship is so strong!

friends is a good serial that makes us have a good time,the life of these six friends is a comedy of the real life and that is good very often,you can laugh a lot and i think nowadays comedies are so necessary because life tends to be a bit dramatic,i think is the perfect way to have an optimistic form to see the relationships and the rutine in their lifes,here in spain is thought to be a good show and a lot of people like it,
    sorry for my writting
    kisses
  • Great show!

I have no bad words to say aout this show, it's hilarious, interesting and just an all around good show. I started watching friends from the eighth series and have loved it ever since, I have all of the dvds and still the reruns that come on tv.

I really wish they could have had the shsow on for a few moew seasons so we could have seen Ross and Rachel get married and see Chandler and Monica bring up their kids.

This was a great show and I'm sure will still be on TV in a hundred years!
  • One of my favorite comedies!

I LOVE this serial! It's really funny, and each episode is wonderful. Actually, this is the best serial shown on the programs here. Ite only thing bad is, that it starts at midnight (because those series were shown aleady). I even have some series of Friends in my computer!

• Hated this show and hope it stays gone.

0.1
    I never liked this show. This show fits perfectly with NBC's style of lackluster comedies. I can honestly say I saw entire episodes without laughing. I just wish the time spent suffering through this travesty could be reclaimed. Cutesy couple humor like what you saw here makes me sick which is why "Mad About You" was a failure. Overall, I'm glad it's gone and hope future shows like this will get the fate they deserve: cancellation.
  • The reason we got sky tv.

There aren't many shows that I like as much as I liked Friends. This show was the reason that we got sky in my house so I owe it a lot. With such a mix of characters whose personalities bounced off each other with such funny results Friends is truly a show I will miss. As I am sure will the thousands of other people who watched the show. Although I will miss it I do feel that it was the right decision to finish the show before it became tediously repetitive. Luckily for us Friends' classic style of timeless humour makes it possible for us to watch episodes many times and still be found in stitches.

I have heard rumours of them doing a one off special show for Christmas or some event. I think that would be fantastic! It would give them a chance to show us where all the different friends have ended up after leaving the group.

I think that the actors will find it very hard if not imposible to shake of the personas of the characters they played in friends. Every time I see Mathew Perry in another film I always think of him as Chandler and I think I always will. I wish all the best the them and I am sure that they will go on to make some good films.
  • The greatest (laugh track) sitcom of all time, challenged only by Seinfeld.

There is no doubting the genius of Friends. It just is what it is, brilliant. The script is always good, there isn't an episode i havn't had at least one good laugh. The actors are phenomanal, especially Matt Perry and Jennifer Aniston. It creates an aura of entertainment and it's a shame they only went for ten years.
  • i'm still have not been able to believe that it was the end. it was the best ending one could have hoped for but there is just one thing missing..and that is one more episode where...

i'm writing from India just to say that i just LOVE friends...it's the best. we get to watch the episodes so so late...and i know how much effort i have put in to get all the episodes of every seasons for my personal collection..i watch them daily...
    the ending was oh just so perfect..with ross and rachel finally getting back together..monica and chandler moving on..but there is just one thing missing..and that is one more episode where there could have been a wedding of ross and rachel, maybe all of the gang could have moved to the country side near monica and chandler...and continued living happily ever after.
    i just think that any end should be just perfect with all loose strings tied(call me a smug but i just have to have a happy ending) coz if everythings is not right in the end it's just not the end...maybe for some it would have been less realistic but after so many years..and so much craze and love for the show...it deserved the sweetest ending possible.
  • A show that defined a generation

This show let the public know exactly who "Generation X' was. Rachael, Ross, Monica, Chandler, Joey and my favorite, Phoebe brought to life characters that influenced an entire generation.

Who could walk down the street at one point in time and not see a woman with the "Rachael" haircut? If I had to bet, it would be no one.

Perfect casting from beginning to end. The supporting characters was just a good as the main cast. Gunther was always perfect. Christina Pickles and Elliot Gould were and amazing choice to play the Gellers. Morgan Fairchild and Kathleen Turner to play Chandler's mom and dad, respectively, were brilliant!

Friends is a show that only comes by once in a generation. ALWAYS influential. As Chandler might say, "Could this show BE any better?"

After 10 years, this show never lost me, and I cannot say that about any other show on television, ever.

I always sat there, Eight o'clock on Thursday nights waiting to see what would happen next.

Long live Friends!!
  • A true Classic

I don't see the point of wirting a review for Friends to be completly honest because I have never met anyone who has seen or at least heard of Friends. I have only met one person who didn't like Friend and she was really weird and she didn't hate she just didn't like it that much and that was because she hadn't seen a FULL episode. SO GOOD!!!!!!!
  • My favorite episodes

Best episodes on Friends

season 1:the one when racheal moves in.

season 2: the one when joey gets the new chairs

season 7:the one where chandler and monica get married

season 8:the one when racheal has the baby

season 9: the one with the male nanny

season 10: the last episode

tell me your favorite episodes.
  • a great show where 6 friends are in the same apartment building

Friends is a show where 6 friends are in the same apartment compelx and in some episodes they have there problems and they have happy times in the house but when they get mad at each other a lot of madness goes flying around the house and at the end of the eposode sometimes they settle there diffrences