Friends

NBC (ended 2004)

tt432l

Friends Fan Reviews page 37 of 41

• this serial tell us the story of six good friends that have a joined life more or less,they see eachother a lot so problems between them are so normal,but at the end they always arrange them and they admit their own faults,their friendship is so strong!

friends is a good serial that makes us have a good time,the life of these six friends is a comedy of the real life and that is good very often,you can laugh a lot and i think nowadays comedies are so necessary because life tends to be a bit dramatic,i think is the perfect way to have an optimistic form to see the relationships and the rutine in their lifes,here in spain is thought to be a good show and a lot of people like it,
    sorry for my writting
    kisses
  • Great show!

I have no bad words to say aout this show, it's hilarious, interesting and just an all around good show. I started watching friends from the eighth series and have loved it ever since, I have all of the dvds and still the reruns that come on tv.

I really wish they could have had the shsow on for a few moew seasons so we could have seen Ross and Rachel get married and see Chandler and Monica bring up their kids.

This was a great show and I'm sure will still be on TV in a hundred years!
  • One of my favorite comedies!

I LOVE this serial! It's really funny, and each episode is wonderful. Actually, this is the best serial shown on the programs here. Ite only thing bad is, that it starts at midnight (because those series were shown aleady). I even have some series of Friends in my computer!

• Hated this show and hope it stays gone.

0.1
    I never liked this show. This show fits perfectly with NBC's style of lackluster comedies. I can honestly say I saw entire episodes without laughing. I just wish the time spent suffering through this travesty could be reclaimed. Cutesy couple humor like what you saw here makes me sick which is why "Mad About You" was a failure. Overall, I'm glad it's gone and hope future shows like this will get the fate they deserve: cancellation.
  • The reason we got sky tv.

There aren't many shows that I like as much as I liked Friends. This show was the reason that we got sky in my house so I owe it a lot. With such a mix of characters whose personalities bounced off each other with such funny results Friends is truly a show I will miss. As I am sure will the thousands of other people who watched the show. Although I will miss it I do feel that it was the right decision to finish the show before it became tediously repetitive. Luckily for us Friends' classic style of timeless humour makes it possible for us to watch episodes many times and still be found in stitches.

I have heard rumours of them doing a one off special show for Christmas or some event. I think that would be fantastic! It would give them a chance to show us where all the different friends have ended up after leaving the group.

I think that the actors will find it very hard if not imposible to shake of the personas of the characters they played in friends. Every time I see Mathew Perry in another film I always think of him as Chandler and I think I always will. I wish all the best the them and I am sure that they will go on to make some good films.
  • The greatest (laugh track) sitcom of all time, challenged only by Seinfeld.

There is no doubting the genius of Friends. It just is what it is, brilliant. The script is always good, there isn't an episode i havn't had at least one good laugh. The actors are phenomanal, especially Matt Perry and Jennifer Aniston. It creates an aura of entertainment and it's a shame they only went for ten years.
  • i'm still have not been able to believe that it was the end. it was the best ending one could have hoped for but there is just one thing missing..and that is one more episode where...

i'm writing from India just to say that i just LOVE friends...it's the best. we get to watch the episodes so so late...and i know how much effort i have put in to get all the episodes of every seasons for my personal collection..i watch them daily...
    the ending was oh just so perfect..with ross and rachel finally getting back together..monica and chandler moving on..but there is just one thing missing..and that is one more episode where there could have been a wedding of ross and rachel, maybe all of the gang could have moved to the country side near monica and chandler...and continued living happily ever after.
    i just think that any end should be just perfect with all loose strings tied(call me a smug but i just have to have a happy ending) coz if everythings is not right in the end it's just not the end...maybe for some it would have been less realistic but after so many years..and so much craze and love for the show...it deserved the sweetest ending possible.
  • A show that defined a generation

This show let the public know exactly who "Generation X' was. Rachael, Ross, Monica, Chandler, Joey and my favorite, Phoebe brought to life characters that influenced an entire generation.

Who could walk down the street at one point in time and not see a woman with the "Rachael" haircut? If I had to bet, it would be no one.

Perfect casting from beginning to end. The supporting characters was just a good as the main cast. Gunther was always perfect. Christina Pickles and Elliot Gould were and amazing choice to play the Gellers. Morgan Fairchild and Kathleen Turner to play Chandler's mom and dad, respectively, were brilliant!

Friends is a show that only comes by once in a generation. ALWAYS influential. As Chandler might say, "Could this show BE any better?"

After 10 years, this show never lost me, and I cannot say that about any other show on television, ever.

I always sat there, Eight o'clock on Thursday nights waiting to see what would happen next.

Long live Friends!!
  • A true Classic

I don't see the point of wirting a review for Friends to be completly honest because I have never met anyone who has seen or at least heard of Friends. I have only met one person who didn't like Friend and she was really weird and she didn't hate she just didn't like it that much and that was because she hadn't seen a FULL episode. SO GOOD!!!!!!!
  • My favorite episodes

Best episodes on Friends

season 1:the one when racheal moves in.

season 2: the one when joey gets the new chairs

season 7:the one where chandler and monica get married

season 8:the one when racheal has the baby

season 9: the one with the male nanny

season 10: the last episode

tell me your favorite episodes.
  • a great show where 6 friends are in the same apartment building

Friends is a show where 6 friends are in the same apartment compelx and in some episodes they have there problems and they have happy times in the house but when they get mad at each other a lot of madness goes flying around the house and at the end of the eposode sometimes they settle there diffrences
  • FRIENDS!! We all need them. I absolutely loved it! I can't believe it ended, ten years is a little long and I have much respect for the actors. I fully intend to buy every single season DVD. Even the repeats on tv keep me interested.

Twenty somethings turn into thirty somethings. The change over the years was amazing. I was honestly only nine or ten years old when the series began. But I've loved it forever. I can't wait until I complete the full set of my DVD collection. I see some days with popcorn and soda and FRIENDS in my future. I recommend the show to anyone who wants a teary-eyed belly aching laugh.
  • I Have only recently become interested in 'Friends' because of a friend of mine. It's a shame I didn't become aware of this show earlier seeing as it has ended.

It's a shame I didn't become aware of this show earlier seeing as it has ended.

Friends will always be a well-known sitcom and one of the funniest shows ever.

I am looking forward to collecting the complete series 1-10, I currently own only one season, Season 7.

Joey and Phoebe are the hilarious characters of the show.

The worst ever episode to me is 'The One With The Holiday Armadillo' Ross' voice just gets on my nerves if I watch that episode over and over.

I would like to say one more time, that 'Friends' is an absoulute fabulous TV Show ever made!
  • This is one of the best shows ever created.

This is one of the best shows ever created. I think that the humor and the storylines that kept the audience going for so many years was brilliant. The fact that the show was watched and loved by so many, and still is watched in syndication several times a day, shows the timelessness of the characters and their stories. I wish there was a show on today that could replace Friends.
  • When writing your review, remember to keep the language clean. Reviews must be 100 words minimum. We encourage you to try to get your review right the first time--you may choose to edit it later on, but by doing so, you will lose any positive feedback ass

When writing your review, remember to keep the language clean. Reviews must be 100 words minimum. We encourage you to try to get your review right the first time--you may choose to edit it later on, but by doing so, you will lose any positive feedback associated with the review. We encourage you to write your review in a word processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box below.
  • Its in syndication now and I still watch it because its brilliant!

Joey, Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, Ross, and Rachael are a group of friends that will hopefully never leave syndication or our hearts. It was a brilliant show with great plot lines and witty writing.
    Joey:A funny character played brilliantly by Matt LeBlanc. Joey was italian and a struggling actor who never was quite up to speed with what the rest of the group was talking about unless it was about women. His only good advice was about sex, food, and women. He was never overplayed and had some great plotlines (See Joey's Dirty Day).

Monica:Courtney Cox-Arquette was outstanding as this obsessive compulsive character. The only one of the six friends not to get nominated for an emmy (which is so stupid considering she did a great job with the part). Monica was obsessive compulsive, strong, and witty. Playing fat Monica was great too. In the end she ended up with Chandler Bing whom in my opinion were perfect for each other.

Chandler:Matthew Perry is at his best playing Chandler Bing the sarcastic, wisecracking, always having problems with women, and nobody can figure out what he does for a living guy. My favorite male character on the show is Chandler especially when he is playing off of Joey or making fun of everyone else. His on again off again and closed completly relationship with Janice (played wonderfully by Maggie Wheeler) was hilarious. In the end he ended up with Monica much to Janice's dismay.

Phoebe:Lisa Kudrow is so great at playing the quirky massuese,Phoebe, I love Phoebe she is so funny and weird. She is great in some of the earlier episodes especially when she brings out the guitar and starts playing those bizarre gotta laugh truthful songs like Smelly Cat. She married Mike (played perfectly by Paul Rudd) and gave birth to her brothers triplets.

Ross:This paleontoligist played just right to perfection by David Shwimmer. He was quirky and had the right amount of neuroses that made him funny. His on again off again realationship with Rachael was funny (sometimes it was overplayed but was still funny). David Shwimmer also directed some episodes proving himself a credible director as well as a great actor.

Rachael: Often known as everybody's favorite friend Jennifer Aniston was not just a pretty face but an amazing actress and has great hair AKA the Rachael. Her on and off again ralationship with Ross Gellar was a funny bit and often a plot line.

So there you have it I shall write more reviews but Friends will often be one of my favorite shows ever I highly reccomend everybody watching especially the season finale.
  • This show was so funny, I would dying laughing very I watch it. I live this show

This was the best show on the planet. My favorite friend was all of them. I like Phoebe because she is very weird. Joey is just stupid. Rachel did not know how to live on her own when she first can to New York. Monica is a neat freaky. Chandler wish he was funny because all his jokes is wack. Ross is just too upses with dinosuars.
  • A show that will go down in history as being one of the greatest, and most watched shows of all time.

A show that will go down in history as being one of the greatest, and most watched shows of all time. You grew to love the characters and be invested in their lives as if they were your own friends. The storylines were genius and very well put together. Hats off to the writers. This show makes me laugh non stop and will continue to do so for years to come.
  • The end of an Era...

Friends has had its incredible 10 year run from 1994-2004. It has touched hearts everywhere while giving people the comic relief and happiness about being wiht people you care about. I watched friends from end of season 3, and I was immediatly hooked onto it. The plots, characters, and scenes, although unbelievable at times, made me watch and fantasize their world for 30minutes every week for 7 years.

I thought the last one ended perfectly, with everyone moving onto happier places. And seeing this, although i'm happy it ended that way, I'm sad to see those 6 characters leave because their friendship lasted so long. They get through their evolution to adulthood and they leave to finish their lives as adults. The last scene really touched me, Monica's apartment empty...It was the perfect ending. Friends easily became my favorite show over many others I have watched in the past. For 10 years, I am happy to see how this show has turned out.
  • The Reason for MUST SEE TV!

This show catapulted NBC Thusrday Nights to "MUST SEE TV" status. It's a show that you can't get enough of watching and quoting and attempting to model your attitude after. So sad it ended, but hey, that's why they're on DVD now! And if you like this show, don't miss ut on its spinoff JOEY.
  • i love this show!! very much! hope they bring it back and continue it! it makes my day complete!

this show is superb! i love this show! why did they end it?? it's pretty gud! hehe i like the lines everything about it! it's the best sitcom i ever watched! it makes my day easy and fun! when i'm bored.. this show makes me feel with someone else! i really recommend it and give it a perfect 10!
  • Friends is about a group of 3 guys and 3 girls who become friends. They spent 10 years getting to know each other and spending almost all free time with each other.

I love this show. It's hilarious. Rachel was the last to join the group but she's just as important as the rest of them. Ross has had 3 failed marriages(one of them was with Rachel)but it all ends on a high note for him. Instead of going to Paris for a job, Rachel stays with Ross and their kid,Emma. back in New York. Joey's hilarious. He's so dumb that it's funny. Chandler and Monica end up married and they end up adopting from a lady who has twins. Phoebe ends up marrying this guy named Mike. They are on their way to a happy life together.
  • Friends is awesome!

Friends is awesome! It is not a piece of crap, it is great, one of the greatest shows ever! Even better than the daily Albert Einstein show! It\'s on the ball! Millions of people watch it everyday! Whoever thought of it is a genius! It should be on 24 hours a day!
  • Friends will be the most funny and greatest show of all time ! I have all seasons except #10 because it didnt come out yet . These ten worderful years of comedy will be remembered forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friends will be the most funny and greatest show of all time ! I have all seasons except #10 because it didnt come out yet . These ten worderful years of comedy will be remembered forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Final Score For Friends (1994-2004):200%

Also it will be remembered as a classic fo ever!
  • im going to miss it

this was a very well done series that stayed on air for a good period of time. The series finale was amazing and everythign worked out. The characters were all amazing and the overall plot and setting was great. The actors in this show did a great job and made this show a favorite.
  • This is all time favorite.When i watch this comedy now even when i know what is going to happen it still makes me laugh. I love it.If you are thinking of purchasing a dvd then this is what i recommend.

As the seasons go on you really see the charactors progress the friends become closer and two of them lovers. What stands out with this comedy is how it ended, most comedys you see have really terrible endings and leaves you wondering why and will it come back due to such a bad ending, but friends is very different, friends finishes in style. Everything finshes in place Ross AND Ratchel are together, Phoebe and Mike are married, Monica and Chandler have the twins and Joey gets a spin off.
  • one of the best series

this is the best series i have ever seen. i wish they would have never ended the show it was going great. They had a lot going for them The last one was quiet will done. Am glade every one got back to geather,Ross and Rachael aways belonged togeher. Please bring it back.
  • One of my favorites

Friends will always be at the top of my most favorite tv shows. I loved this show, I love this show and the reruns. Of course my favorite character(s) are Rachael and Monica, the both kind of remind me of myself.
    This show was the absolute best for me.
  • Six people, who become family, so important one to each other that they live together...

That's the first tv series I've watched, that's also my favourite and the most awesome one. It introduced me to the worlds of series, but Friends is by it self a world, it's a wonderful one where friendship^is the most important value, and I know I won't, (nor want to) forget my friends : Chandler, Monica, Joey, Ross and Rachel
  • This show is now a classic, one of the few that I will actually watch re-runs on a regular basis.

I loved this show during its run on television, I can even look past the last couple seasons when the episodes became less entertaining. I will miss the funny dialogue and relationships that were built on this show. Joey and Chandler became one of the best buddy tandems on television.