Friends

NBC (ended 2004)

tt432l

Friends Fan Reviews page 5 of 41

• I miss this show so much!

FRIENDS is the definition of "comedy"! The characters are equally funny, I cannot choose a favorite. The episodes are all equally hilarious as well, I also cannot choose a favorite. There are over 1000 words to describe this show. Amazing, hilarious, fantastic, overwhelming, humorous (no, not the bone!), dramatic, heart-warming, etc. The list of adjectives goes on & on & on! Just to clear things up, I LOVE this show!

• Definately the best show ever, both in terms of consistency and quality. As I've seen the ten seasons in a row, I can safely say that not once has any episode made me remark, 'this is going downhill'.

Definately the best show ever, both in terms of consistency and quality. As I've seen the ten seasons in a row, I can safely say that not once has any episode made me remark, 'this is going downhill'. From the eccentric Pheobe to the compulsive Monica, you are bound to find a character that you can connect to. With top notch comedy, awesome charaterisation, brilliant performances.... this is one show you'll love! We have Ross, the brilliant yet meddeled up paleantologist; Rachel, the drop-dead gorgeus rebel who mellows down as we advance, Chandler, the cute and sensitive guy-next-door you can't help but love (not to mention his witty one-liners); Joey, the dull yet lovable guy trying to make a mark as an actor; Pheobe, the eccentric yet funny gal, who sticks out as a sore thumb and yet blends so perfectly in the group at the same time; Monica, the obbsesive compulsive, neatness freak whom you'll end up loving either ways.... this is one show you'll savour. With each episode awesome in its own way, you can watch it again and again without fearing that the novelty will wear out, because as you find out, it doesn't. This show oozes perfection throughout the ten seasons, with each season a landmark in its own. No matter what your choices might be, this is one show you can't miss!!
  • the show its about 6 friends who try and figure out where their lives are going in new york city.

friends is so different from other comedies which is why i like it.

the show doesnt take it self to serious.

they dont focus on religion so much unlike other comedies.

the writing of the show is great.

all the episodes are just very funny.

all the acting is great and the whole cast have great chemistry.

this may sound very chessy but i like watching scifi b/c it takes me out the real world for a while and i dont have to focus on my problems.i like horror b/c i know my life isnt like that and action i love watching it b/c it gives me confidence to say i can do that.but every now and then you need a good laugh.and friends is that show that gives u a good laugh.

the only thing i will say bad about this show is after season 8 the show kind of went downhill i felt like the actors/actress where just doing it for money bout time it got to season 9.
  • watch this wonderful show & bring the same essence & sense of healthy Friendship in people around you.This is the best show ever made on planet earth

This
    is only serial i love to watch on television,It's very close to my heart in many way,Those who are all my friends,I request you all to watch this wonderful show & bring the same essence & sense of healthy Friendship in people around you.This is the best show ever made on planet earth
    This
  • Friends is undeniably the best situation-comedy I've seen as a whole as of yet. Filled with witty and clever characters and unrepetitive storylines that will keep people entertained, this show will always be a memorable one.

I started watching this in my first year of high school and the first few episodes weren't really that entertaining. But as I went through its first season, it really started to keep me entertained and happy. Soon, the characters really started to grow on me and I really appreciated how their storylines aren't so repetitive. The characters were so witty, clever and funny that they really brought a smile to my face. Another special quality of the characters is that none of them ever annoyed me in any way or so. Each of the six characters really had their own distinct personality that really differentiates them from each other and the types of humor each of them bring.

Similar to the show Seinfeld, Friends adapts the hanging-out style for most of the episodes and succeeds in making really clever dialogues and jokes. Each plot of most episodes are just so raw, fresh, sharp and very well-written. They just kept me on laughing out loud. And one of the most surprising things is that they managed to keep me entertained, with no kind of bad interventions whatsoever, for the whole series, comprising of ten whole seasons which are all hilarious.

Despite all these good things, there are some downsides to this show. As much as I loved each and every character, I can't help but say that one character, Joey, wasn't really developed well in the show's run. He just didn't change that much in personality and a bit in morality. Another thing I dislike is how they didn't give Joey and Phoebe a satisfying ending. They were just left there and didn't really have a big role in the series finale.

All in all, Friends is one of the most delightful spectaculars I've been so lucky to come across and it will definitely keep people enjoyed for years to come.
  • This is the world's best TV show! It is about six close friends that live in New York. THIS SHOW ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friends is the world's best TV show!!!!!!! Friends is my favourite TV show ever because it has always been funny but tasteful. It has great jokes and even better story lines. The character development was fantastic and no one was left out. People often ask 'who is your favourite character?' but once you've watched an episode you'll know why people can't choose. Friends was the greatest show ever to be made for these reasons and many more, but the main 2 reasons it is so great would be the writing and the acting. Jennifer Aniston as Rachel Green, Courtney Cox as Monica Geller(-Bing), Lisa Kudrow as Phoebe Buffay-Hannigan, Matt Le Blanc as Joey Tribbiani, Matthew Perry as Chandler Bing and David Schwimmer as Ross Geller made this show the hit phenomenon that it is today.
  • this show was before my time but..

but that doesnt mean i dont love it! Its really awesome i try to watch it alot ive seen all the episodes and its awesome! I love chandler and his jokes. reachel is really funny i think and her realtionsip with ross is really sweet. monica is obessed with cleaning (reminds me of someone i know) joey is a clueless actor without a job most of the time. Phoebe is just werid. Its an funny show i love to watch it. I just wish trhey would bring it back i love it alot and i miss it! /go Friends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • FRIENDS

I personally think that FRIENDS is the funniest comedy on TV. It has great characters, funny storylines and it includes some of the best actors and actresses on TV today. For instance Matthew Perry and Matt LeBlanc are global stars known worldwide for their work in FRIENDS and many other things. I think that FRIENDS should have 1 more episode where they all meet up again. I bet it would have millions of viewers watching worldwide and I know for sure that I would be one of them. A FRIENDS movie would also be a great idea,'FRIENDS on the big screen'.LOL
  • this is the best show ever

this is the best show ever. rachael, pheobe, monica, joey, ross, and chandler make the show so great. It is so funny but it also has a great plot like racheal and ross's never ending relationship or monica and chandler's relationship problems. This is definatly my fav. show ever. I mean at first I didn't like it because I was stupid but now Ilove it and i watch it all the time. Unfortunatly this show has ended and even though it ended with the best finale ever i would love to see like a reunion or something like that. I love friends
  • Overall, Friends is a great show about 6 characters as they adventure through dating, sex, and the struggles of New York City. Each character shows quirkiness and is original.

This show doesn't get any better. Each episode is so unique and hilarous, with quotes you won't forget. I miss this show dearly, and I think it is one that can never be repeated. Thank goodness for re-runs! One of my favorite episodes is when Ross and Rachel get married in Las Vegas, and how Joey asks Rachel "How you doin'?" and she responds "I'm doing good baby how you doin'?" What a classic line. I own all ten seasons, and quite frankly, that was the best buying descision I have ever made. I decided to start from the first season to the tenth in order to make sure I have seen each episode at least three times, yes I'm serious.
  • I have seen every episode...50 times over..

This show was absolutley amazing and fantastic in so many ways. I have watched it and watched it over and over again but it never ever gets boring, no matter how many times you hear Joey say 'how you doin?..' The actors are just amazing and bring the show to life. I hope they do end up doing a one of special as i think it would finish stuff of nicely. I can't quite get over the fact that i will never be able to look forward to another new Friends episode...unless the above happens (fingers crossed.) Friends works on so many levels and even my Gran enjoyed this! I miss this show so much but it was fabulous for the 10 seasons it ran for. RIP..
  • Friends defined what it meant to be loved by those you care about.

Joey, Ross, Chandler, Phoebe, Monica, Rachel all made up the casting of Friends. Could you imagine that every episode had me laughing. We loved it when Chandler and Monica got together. Friends absolutely gave everyone an expectation to laugh every week to Joey's "How you doing!" and until someone replied "Good" which kept that entire line popular even today. We grew to know and care about each and everyone of their characters. It was sad to see the series end, we all know all good things come to an end some day, but it is hard to see it end when it does. Some of the episodes still keep me laughing. Remember the episode when Joey and Phoebe promise to set each other up but Joey forgot and weeks later when Phoebe confronted him he lied and said he found some guy named 'Mike' for her. What was even funnier was when he ran into the place where they usually hung out and shouted "Mike!" luckily someone answered him. lol. Wow and that is just one episode. Friends is just a classic like no other.
  • Thisi is the best show ever. I would definitely recommend watching this.

Wow, I don't even know where to begin with this show... It has unique and excellent storylines and characters, great setting, and it always seems to brighten my day. I don't even know of one episode that made my stomach hurt for laughing so much. Chandler is probaly my favorite character, Joey is second. The chemisty on set is great, too. This show is a real classic, which is why I bought all ten HILARIOUS seasons. This show deserved all the awards and recongition it got, it is by far my favorite show. And if you ever get a chance, please tune in!
  • Great funny interview with David Schwimmer about the movie he directed Run Fatboy Run http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ3vPmbFG2s

Hooman interviews David Schwimmer, the director of the movie "Run Fatboy Run". David nails Hooman on a little speech slip-up and shows his sense of humor. Hear David's greatest challenges in directing this independent film, which is shot in London and stars Simon Pegg of "Shaun of the Dead" and "Hot Fuzz". He also tells us about 'the puss scene' that takes place while Simon's character Dennis attempts to run a marathon. The former star of Friends also talks about his future as an actor, including his role in the upcoming political thriller, "Nothing But The Truth" where he costars with beauty Kate Beckinsale (Schwimmer's most recent prior acting appearance was on an episode of "30 Rock"). David also tells us what's up with him and Larry David, what TV shows he watches and his opinion of reality television. Find out what 'national hero' was once in David's comedy improv group! http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ3vPmbFG2s
  • "These six outstanding performers never fail to give me a laugh!"

Throughout my teenage years I have always enjoyed sitting down and laughing at Friends, no matter how I feel, they replace it with great roll-on-the-floor-laughter. I have all the seasons and watch theym frequently, I never get sick of watching them. Thank you Courtney, David, Mathew, Lisa, Jennifer, and Matt. You make me smile. For a long time I had hoped the show wouldn't end, but all good things must come to an end eventually right? I still remember one of my favorite episodes when Joey (Matt) is having his "days of our lives" party on the roof. (Chuckles) I love them moments. Good job guys.
  • I f you want to laugh you have to see joy , Ross , Chandler ,Phoebe, Rachel and Monica togther ... they will make you cry from the laughing

It is the best and no any Tv show can be as friends I cryed in the last episode " the last one " ...
    evry one will watch this will not stop watch and watch and watch I f you want to laugh you have to see joy , Ross , Chandler ,Phoebe, Rachel and Monica togther ...
    they will make you cry from the laughing

my best is Joey Tribbian he was always hungry and you can stop his stomach h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h
  • It's a great comedy. Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox make it so much better! I really hope that one day they'll make reunion so that we can see what happened to Ross and Rachael.

I love this show. IT has a great comedy and some great drama. Jennifer Aniston made it go big and it is so cool that she was in it. The drama is very cool and the characters are so funny. Rachael makes me laugh because she changed from being the next Paris Hilton **** to a grown up women. Monica changed from being the perfect funny fat girl to the girl who married someone less hotter than her and adopted a baby. Phoebe is great because she changes the messed up life she has to something better. Joey is great, but he is so dumb. Chandler is not that cool, but he doesn't get on my nerves. I hate the stupid Ross because he is so selfish, but he had a happy ending. There is a reason this great show lasted 10 seasons.
  • six friends live in nyc

7.2
    Friends documents the lives of six friends in New York City, all living in apartment towers and who regularly converge at each others apartments or at the Central Perk Caf'e to be social with one another. It is a comedy and as such is fairly par in its humour, not excactly highbrow but then again not the reverse either. It is an enjoyable show, and despite not being the best show of all time as some ardent fans will say, it is certainly entertaining enough. Each of them has a personality, Rachel is a former cheerleader and is the happy one, Phoebe is the wierd one who believes in past lives and magical things, Ross is the serious one, Joey is the fun and happy one, Monica is half serious half happy, and Chandler is a funny and amusing one.
  • A realistic and funny show about 6 friends.

I love Friends soo much. The acting is so good because like it really seems like you're actually there. Well not there but like it feels like you're watching actual people instead of actors. I love the characters of Friends too. They're so funny and like adorable. They have real chemistry with each other and aren't afraid to you know, go there. And like they all seem sooo comftorable with each other and so supportive. When they fight they always make it through. Also, Friends can be both dramatic and funny. I was so upset when the show ended. I still love Friends though!!
  • "I'll be there for you"

Friends will always be my favorite show and I'll tell you why. When you can pretty much quote a show from beginning to end, know everything about the characters and it can still make you laugh. That's a show that can truely be called your number 1.
    It's such a simple concept, 6 friends living in New York dealing with life and love. Anyone can make this up but somehow the creators managed to keep it on television for ten years. It helps that the show has such quirky characters. Rachel; who stole our hearts the minute she walked into Central Perk. Monica; the obsessed competitive neatfreak who's also the motherhen of the group. Phoebe; the blondie who believes in everything that is not logical. Joey; the simpleminded womanizer with a love for food. Chandler; someone who can be referred to as the funny guy. Ross; the geeky but lovable guy who gets divorced... a lot.
    Not only the characters are memorable but the jokes are also fantastic. I always wonder how the writers come up with lines like that.
    Friends is definitely a classic and I can watch it over and over... This show will never get old.
  • It will always be there to watch

Probably the best sitcom to ever air in the US, Friends is awesome. It is still watchable today Friends will never be forgotten. It had some excellent storylines most notable is Ross and Rachel's on and off sex life. All six of the shows main characters are brilliant. I cant choose a favourite because they are all so goo and you can relate to all of them. The went strong fout 10 years and god knows how much more years if it didn't end. My personal favourite sitcom is Friends it has given so many memories such a funny show.
  • This show focusing on 6 friends in New York has to be the funniest show i have ever seen, i loved every episode of it but i was very sad when it finished.

Each character has their own funny storyline and every Season this show got better and better.

Monica- Completely cleaning obsessed, very funny, always had me laughing when she just had to clean.

Rachel- Loves shopping and is basically spoilt which makes her exactly who she is, so funny especially when she was pregnant.

Phoebe- My favourite character, she had me laughing every episode with her quirky personality, all of her songs were always crazy and funny.

Ross- Such a nerd but that was good for his character because it made him who he was and thats what made him funny.

Joey- So dumb, he was obsessed with Girls and food, he made me laugh the most in some cases but he was a great character, even his spin off show wasn't too bad.

Chandler- Funny, but i'd probably say my least favourite, he did make me laugh a few times but sometimes i thought he was a little annoying.
  • six close friends living in nyc just helping eachother live their lives and mature through the years.

Friends is the most amazing show ever created. You know that you are going to laugh every time you watch an episode, even if it's the same one over and over again. Marta Kaufman and David Crane are the creators and they deserve major kudos for bringing this show into the world. Friends has spread to be a worldwide phenomenon. Although the show has ended I know everyone still wants to see more. People have grown up on friends and I know personally I can't imagine my life without having ever seen it. It teaches people about life, and well, friends!
  • Classic show with classic America sit-com flaws.

No doubt I loved friends. I must have watched every episode at least 3 times, watching it as it aired, I found that as I gre up it was harder to impressed.

Lets get the bad out the way - The phoney russbish about friendship rules - too much canned laughter - too many clip shows - Too many over-repeated ideas. Had its fair share of poorly written and performed episodes.

Now the good - Has a cast of lovable and memorable charecters, which were greatly written, developed and had ace histories. The show had ace recurring charecters. It of course was loaded with halirious and memorable scenes/ storylines, had one of the best TV love stories ever and it is home to some of the best comedy of the 90's

The shows ultimate failure was doing so many episodes - ideas and quailty are bound to slip, if you take out the bad episodes you still have a large library of classic comedy.
  • Friends is an abosolute classic show and one which I love a lot. I really wish they had kept going - I love this show so much, but like all good things, I guess, it had to come to an end.

This show is an classic in my opinion. I started watching this when I was very young, I don't even remember the age, and I thought it was funny so I kept going. When it ended I was sad, but then pay TV brought it back and I got to catch on moments that I had forgotten about, and since it was on so often, I got to fall in love with this show again!

I like the concept of the show - six friends living in New York. It might sound simple, but it was the making of one of the best sitcoms of all time! I think the characters have such depth that it's hard for anyone not to like them. Friends has not failled to deliver some of the greatest television moments of all time. Chandler and Monica, along with Luke and Lorelai, are one of my favourites couples on TV. They're just so suited to each other and them getting together, at least for me, was so UNEXPECTED! The relationship between them was great - Monica balanced out Chandler so well and vise versa. Rachel and Ross, in my honest opinion, got annoying towards the end (will they get together or won't they?) right up to the point where I hated the last episode because it was so centric on them! Joey is my all-time favourite Friends character. He's so funny (and sometimes very dumb) which actually makes him more appealing. I absolutely love the friendship between Chandler and Joey and I actually cried when Chandler moved out, even though I loved him and Monica as a couple. I always thought Phoebe and Joey would get together one day, but then that would just make this great show way too predictable. Friends has always been one of my favourite TV shows and I don't think that will ever change. It's a cool show, which mixes both comedy with reality (however far fetched) and the writers make every episode seem believable. Many people wish they had friends like that group - it's such a strong group of friends. I really, really, really want this show to come back on TV because I think it is one of the best sitcom shows ever (nothing really compares to it) and characters on any sitcom nowadays don't draw me in nearly as much as the Friends group did.
  • Friends is a good way of describing Friends.

Friends is the best word to describe Friends. The show, not only funny but it teaches friendship, love and surprisingly English. A story of six friends in New York City. There are many changes you can see through the characters: Rachel, Monica, Pheebs, Joey, Chandler and Ross. RACHEL:
    Rachel is unforgettable from the first episode. Her first appearance was in a coffee house called Central Perk in a wet wedding dress. Who can forget about that? At the beginning of the series Rachel was a spoiled girl and later on her friends push her towards success. I guess that's what friends do. I don't see why Ross likes Rachel so much but it really seems like they fit. It is a dream come true when they get together in the second season but what the hell is wrong with both of them in the third season?! The wonder couple breaks up! Rachel was a girl who is very proud later and has to have her way at times. She cannot easily forgive somebody even when they think that they were "on a break". Even though she isn't spoiled anymore in the later series, she still can't hide some of her dependency. For example when the girls are at the wedding dress sale, Rachel is the only one who is pushed out of the way. In the sixth season Pheebs calls her a "push over". I think working as a fashionist is perfect for Rachel's character. As far as I can see Rachel is the most changed character from Friends.

MONICA:
    A person who needs to have her way and likes having things clean. First of all I don't understand why Monica was fat when she was in high school. It seems if a person likes to clean and boss people around, that would have had them work out! Anyways Monica seems to enjoy hosting and cooking (probably the reason she became a cook). Like most bossy people she needs to be the best at everything which sometimes she cannot achieve. Because of this she is very competitive. Chandler, who becomes her boyfriend in the end of the fourth season, seems to like maintaining her. Chandler and Monica are both in serious need of each other and that's what makes them the wonder couple number two after Rachel and Ross.

PHOEBE:
    All characters in Friends are somewhat weird but prepare to meet the weirdest. Phoebe (Pheebs for short) is one flaky girl! Though she is weird, there is something that makes her very attractive and that's the good in her. What makes her weird starts from her mother's suicide. Pheebs is very firm when it comes to meat or killing animals which are okay but sometimes gets a little too wild. Pheebs adapted many things from living in the street and occasionally shows them in some episodes. She likes to present happiness to people which is shown when she carries her brother's triplets. Pheebs can be very romantic in serious relationships which she doesn't seem to have many. Some of her weirdness causes unfortunate events for others such as loosing lottery tickets. I really thought Phoebe and Joey could make a good couple but Mike is just as good.

JOEY:
    Food or ***? I guess they are both equally important. Joey, the strongest but the stupidest out of the three boys, is one of the most favorite characters of Friends. Probably the reason Friends created spin off "Joey" which I think wasn't as good as Friends. Joey seems to enjoy sleeping with girls than actually having relationships with them. However he does have some relationships notably Cathy. Joey can be a soft character who becomes emotional when things change too much. Joey has his pride when it comes to acting. He sometimes lie in his resume and gets angry at his friends when they aren't very supportive.

CHANDLER:
    A guy who makes jokes that are not funny but becomes funny because of others' reactions. He can be loving and sweet often but can repel people with his uncontrollable sense of humor. Chandler has a dance which seems to influence others such as Joey, Phoebe and Monica. Chandler like the other boys likes sports but doesn't seem to be very good at them himself. Chandler's life has a turning point at the end of season four when he and Monica start a new kind of relationship. Chandler panics easily which can be seen in season seven where he hides in his office to avoid his wedding. Chandler is seem to be irresponsible when he's not told so but once he is told, he tries to be as responsible as he can. Chandler believes what other people say about him which can lead him to loose some self confidence. Over all just like other characters, he can be successful with the help by his friends.

ROSS:
    An interesting geek who is known to have many divorces. Although he is a good guy, he seems to have some bad luck. First divorce occurred because of his wife being a lesbian. Second, said the wrong name at the altar by pure mistake. Third, got drunk and married at the same time. All seems to happen because of some kind of mistake. He likes to correct people which people don't like many times unless it is his girlfriend. Ross is involved with Rachel a lot throughout the whole series. He has a crush on her, then he dates her on and off. Later they get married but get divorced because of the drunken mistake. Finally he gets her pregnant. So they become friends who have a baby. Later they make up in the last episode of Friends. Ross is sweet and can be funny when it comes to playful jokes and doing things other than studying. Ross thinks of him as energetic and tough but not that much. Still he does need a lot of guidance from others. The reason I took .5 points away from this fantastic show was because even though it was fun, it had too many unrealistic plotline. I mean how many men or women does this character have to date before they meet their soul mate? That was one major reason, the other one was that some scenes weren't very appropriate for a TV-PG rating. That would have effected a lot of young kids. Anyway I'm not one so doesn't really matter that much lol.

That was my review for Friends.
  • What a show..

"Friends" was amazing, all I can say is bring it back on air. I always watched it. Every "Friends" episodes made me laugh so much, there was never a time I was not laughing at "Friends". It is and was a awesome show. After they finished "Friends" I was very sad. I still miss it now. I hope they have a couple of episodes in the near future that would be awesome. Well, my favourite seasons are season 4, 5, 6 and 7. I loved all of them but these four stood out. My favourite character had to be "Chandler Bing". I also loved "Ross Geller" both awesome and funny characters. Well, I loved "Friends" and I hope it will come back on air for some moe episodes.
  • A show about six friends in Manhattan who were there for each other in good times and in bad during ten wonderful seasons.

Friends is my all-time favourite TV show. It's a series that can never be replaced. Once the six friends have found their way into our hearts, we aren't able to let them go again. And we should feel greatly honoured by having been able to take part in the lives of Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler and Ross.
    During 10 seasons we shared their dreams, their happiness and tears. We cried and (mostly) laughed with and (from time to time) about them. But not the stories made this show special. The characters played by THIS cast made the difference, they created a magic, that no one ever could resist.

Friends is not one of those shows you watch once and never again. The exact opposite is the case. You can watch an episode again and again and again. And you'll still be laughing the very next time. This, however, is not a joke.
    Friends cannot be described in one single word. It's greater than great, it's not just funny or hilarious and more extensive than just trivial, if anything, Friends is a CLASSIC.
  • I miss you guys!!!!!

Friends is an abosolute classic show and one which I love a lot. I really wish they had kept going for many years - I love and still watch this show. I own all DVD box sets.

This show is an classic in my opinion. I started watching this when it all started . When it ended I was sad frustrated and mad at the crew for a while I did not want that show to end it made laugh, cry every week. It was like I was part of the family.

I like the concept of the show - six friends living in New York. It might sound simple, but it was the making of one of the best sitcoms of all time! I think the characters have such depth that it's hard for anyone not to like them. Friends has not failled to deliver some of the greatest television moments of all time. They're were made for each other the momment they saw each other. . I absolutely love the friendship between Chandler and Joey it was one of the best on TV. Friends has always been one of my favourite TV shows and I don't think that will ever change. It's a cool show, which mixes both comedy with reality. Many people wish they had friends like that group - it's such a strong group of friends. I really, really, really want this show to come back for one last encore, a sort of reunion show this would be so coooool.
  • Its the kind of show you'd wanna watch with your friends or even where you're missing them.

This has to be one of the best shows of all time. absolutely fun to watch. there isnt a dull moment when these 6 friends are around.
    Watching them makes you wanna call yyour friends and hang out at a coffe shop or move in and be roomies with them. MONICA is the obsessive compulsive cleanliness freak who likes everything in order n is overly competitive.she is also Ross' formerly overweight sister n Chandlers wife. ROSS is a paleontologist and has been crushing over Rachel for the longest time.[they have been in on off relationships]. RACHEL is Monicas college friend and a rich daddys girl who runs away from her own wedding coz she realises she doesnt love the guy. she then lives with Monica & finds her first job as a waitress to survive in New york. PHOEBE is their cute & really wierd friend. shes had a tough childhood, she gives massages for a living, has a grandmom who drove a cab, Phoebe is a vegetarian, plays the guitar n writes her own songs. Shes kinda dumb and a lil wierd[shes into kinky stuff] but shes really lovable. CHANDLER is Ross' friend from college. chandler like Ross isnt very good with the ladies. But he hooks up with Monica during Ross' 2nd wedding and marry later. JOEY is kinda dumb actually he is! Hes Chandlers best friend n roommate. Hes a struggling actor n very good with the girls.
    So with all these crazy characters doing their crazy things its a funny show but you know that these guys - Monica Rachel Phoebe Chandler Ross and Joey, like the theme song suggests will always be there for each other.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10