Friends

NBC (ended 2004)

neomichel

Friends Fan Reviews page 7 of 41

• i love this show it's funny wach it ! they rule i like the joey and rachel storry part's most i love the best of friend's if ure looking 4 a good show go to see this show a laph and a good expirience i hope they continue this show !

a good show ill be thinking wile in my room then i realize i recorded friend's awsome it is funny cool and they r grate actor's look 4 there show and i love the event's i love this show the actor's are awsome and hallariouse when it is on ill stop putting a fire out i i was a fire fighter ! they rule i like the joey and rachel storry part's most i love the best of friend's if ure looking 4 a good show go to see this show a laph and a good expirience rockon and i hope they continue this show ! i think thet all of them r verry good andi realized that they are 3 girl's and 3 boy's early er and said this is gonna rock not one flaw any one who hate's this show is not a true wacher and maybe only has heard wrong becouse it is the best frome the beginning !

so wach friend's on my behalph !
  • Amazing show with great cast chemistry.

Friends has a great mix of actors and each bring something new and individual to the show. Despite the characters difference, they just fit. Courteney Cox is great as uptight and obsessive Monica, who works well with best friend and fashion loved Rachel played by Jennifer Aniston. David Shcwimmer plays Monica's depressed and controlling brother Ross who is best friends with the 'Joker' of the group, Chandler (Matthew Perry). Joey (Matt Le Blanc) is Chandler's Casanova and sometimes dim room mate who is close to the last but certainly not least Friend, Pheobe (played fantastically well by Lisa Kudrow), an eccentric musician. There are plenty of laughs to be had during the 10 seasons of Friends. Friends is a show that everyone should see.
  • Friends is by far my favourite TV show ever. You never get bored when watching it!

Friends is without doubt one of the most popular sitcoms of all time. It is watched and loved all over the world.
    The talented actors and actresses has managed to create lovable characters, which the audience can relate to. The chemistry between the main cast is incredible and it creates the familiar feeling that every one of us wants to be a part of.
    The writers have made the scripts memorably funny. Even those people who have never gotten into watching Friends are often familiar with lines such as "How you doin'?" and "We were on a break". This only shows how well Friends appeals to its audience.
    Friends can be watched over and over. Every time there is something new to discover. There is no way you get bored when watching Friends.
  • Really-Really FUNNY!!! U must see it!!!

Hey! U must see FRIENDS on Star World every Weekdays at 8 o'clock .Hey! U must see FRIENDS on Star World every Weekdays at 8 o'clock .Hey! U must see FRIENDS on Star World every Weekdays at 8 o'clock .Hey! U must see FRIENDS on Star World every Weekdays at 8 o'clock .Hey! U must see FRIENDS on Star World every Weekdays at 8 o'clock .Hey! U must see FRIENDS on Star World every Weekdays at 8 o'clock .Hey! U must see FRIENDS on Star World every Weekdays at 8 o'clock .Hey! U must see FRIENDS on Star World every Weekdays at 8 o'clock . Is it very confusing 4 U ???
  • Starring Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt le Blanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer.

Friends is by far the best comedy to have come to the silver screen. Not only does the show have one of the best cast that a comedy could have, but the show comes up with some of the best writing that i have ever seen in a comedic series. The characters are completly unique and crazy that you really just have to love them, like Phoebe who had previously lived on the street. This show has proved to be one of the best shows to ever be on television, and the number one show, while running, that was there. This show was fantastic, and here's hoping for a movie.
  • What to say... Perfect show.. One of the best

Friends, of course, are one of televisions most precious gems, something that made us laugh for years and years, will always be remembered as the best comedy TV show in TV history. It's the kind of show that you can just sink into and not be able to stop watching until hunger, sleep or a very important emergency makes you stop. Highly recommended to anyone that has had a bad day, and just needs 20 something minutes to relax and cheer up to the funniest gang on planet. Ross, Monica, Rachel, Chandler, Joey and Phoebe all bring something individual to the comedy of the show. Joey, the not-so-successful italian-american actor, Phoebe, the poor kid whose adoptive mother died at young age and found various ways with dealing with the pain, like singing (even though she might not be that talented). Then there are the siblings Monica and Ross Geller, the obsessed-with-cleanliness chef and the veery 'interesting' paleontologist, with 3 divorces and one child mothered by a lesbian, who had a relationship with Monica's best friend, Rachel, the fashionable, spoiled daddy's girl, who has to make it on her own after leaving her fiancee at the altar, and of course Monica's sarcastic, funny husband Chandler, who struggles with bad memories as a child as his father is in fact a transvestite, which left emotional scars for live, so he now uses humor to repress his emotions.. All together they bring us some of the best TV we could possibly see....
  • Ingenious writing, consistently hilarious and a perfect cast.

Ross (David Schwimmer), is a successful archaeologist often misunderstood by the rest. Rachel(Jennifer Aniston), the spoilt mean girl turned sophisticated individual throughout the ten years. Joey (Matt LeBlanc), the dimwitted struggling actor who is also funny, laid back and a womaniser. Phoebe (Lisa Kudrow), the hippy chick masseuse and part-time musician. Chandler (Matthew Perry), the witty prankster who loves to be laughed at. And last but not least Monica (Courtney Cox), the mother figure who works as a chef.
    These are the six interesting characters that make up the "Friends". A happy bunch of people living in New York City.
    The story, really basically, is the love, loss and everyday escapades of these six friends. Watch them as they get together in the first season and grow into this hexagon of trust and cooperation in the last.
    Not one episode is below excellent. Friends has set the bar for any other sit-com out there, and one is yet to come close to it. It changed TV for the best.
  • One of the funniest and most original shows i have ever watched.

Friends is without a dought one of the funniest shows i have ever watched. In the show 6 friends Joe, Chandler, Rachel, Monica, Ross and Phoebe all have to battle their way through adulthood. With trouble along the way from jobs to relationships they still make it a funny show to watch with some sad parts. What always makes me laugh is when Joe says "how you doin" to all the lady's he wants a peice! Chandler is joe's roomate but not for long when he goes and gets married to Monica write across the hall. Ross finaly went out with rachel earlier in the programme but that all went pairshaped on an unfortunate Valentine's day but that did not stop them from doing it once more were Rachel got pregnant and soon moved in with Ross who feels left out as a father while Rachel was living with Joe. Joe has now developed a dying crush on Rachel but says that he is over it which i find hard to believe. And Phoebe the girl who used to be homeless at the age of 14 and once muggeed Ross now owns a flat but still can't hold up a series relationship. Hopefully one day these friends will ddo something write and end this never ending programme!
  • This TV Show introduce us to the lives of Joey, Phoebe, Chandler, Monica, Ross and Rachel, six friends in NY as they navigate their way through life and learn to grow up as they approach the third decade of their life with hilarious adventures!laugh well!

FRIENDS is an American sitcom about a group of friends in the Greenwich Village area of Manhattan, New York City. It was originally broadcast from 1994 to 2004. It was created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, and produced by Kevin S. Bright, Marta Kauffman and David Crane. The show has been broadcast in more than one hundred countries and still continues to attract good ratings for its episodes in syndication. The final episode of the show was watched by an estimated US audience of 51.1 million. From the 10 years run, the show had won 6 Emmys, including one for Outstanding Comedy Series. It also received a Golden Globe, 2 SAG Awards, and 56 other various awards with 152 nominations.

------------------------------------------------------------
    ACTORS:

* Jennifer Aniston as Rachel Karen Green,
    a fashion enthusiast who starts working at the coffee shop, but later moves into management at Bloomingdale's and, subsequently, at Ralph Lauren. Jennifer Aniston had already appeared in several unsuccessful sitcom pilots before being cast in Friends.

* Courteney Cox Arquette as Monica Geller (later Monica Geller-Bing)
    a chef who changes jobs often throughout the show, ending up as head chef at Javu. Courteney Cox was already an accomplished TV and film actress when she was cast, having appeared in the likes of Ace Ventura: Pet Detective and with several minor roles on sitcoms such as Seinfeld and Family Ties.

* Lisa Kudrow as Phoebe Buffay (later Phoebe Buffay-Hannigan)
    an eccentric masseuse and musician. Lisa Kudrow had previously played Ursula Buffay on Mad About You. Kudrow was cast in the pilot of Frasier in the role of Roz, but the part was later re-cast with Peri Gilpin in the role.

* Matt LeBlanc as Joey Francis Tribbiani
    a struggling actor who becomes famous for his role on Days Of Our Lives as Dr. Drake Ramoray. LeBlanc had appeared as Vinnie Verducci in Married... with Children in the early 1990s and starred in that sitcom's short-lived spin-off, Top of the Heap, as well as in the unrelated Vinnie & Bobby, but before that had mainly been focusing on advertising and modeling work when he was cast as Joey Tribbiani. After the show ended, a spin-off, Joey was created focusing on Leblanc's character; it was unsuccessful[citation needed], having been canceled after two incomplete seasons.

* Matthew Perry as Chandler Muriel Bing
    an executive in statistical analysis and data reconfiguration for a large multi-national corporation. He is later a junior copywriter at an advertising agency and marries longtime friend Monica Geller. Like Aniston, Perry had already appeared in several unsuccessful sitcom pilots before being cast.

* David Schwimmer as Ross Geller
    Monica's older brother, a paleontologist working at a museum of Prehistoric History and later a professor of paleontology at New York University. The character of Ross was written with David Schwimmer in mind; having auditioned for Crane and Kauffman in the past, Schwimmer was said to have a memorable voice and was most known for his Broadway work.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Friends is (I believe) the best comedy show ever!
    Anyone who haven't see it don't know what a good comedy is!
  • Best show on Earth!

This is without a doubt, 100%, by far the best show on planet Earth. It's funny, shocking and brilliant, sometimes all at the same time!

Some episodes of course stand out as better than others including 'The One With the Embryos' and 'The One That Could Have Been', but that doesn't mean any episode is bad. Every episodes is different to the one before and is unique.

Sometimes there are filler episodes that show flashbacks to other episodes that we've already seen, but that doesn't matter at all. Every single actor and character has their own unique style and different traits which make them absolutely fantastic.

BRILLIANT!
  • It about friends

The title says it all it's about Friends.There are three guys and three women.They all live in the same apartment.Some of them know each other from high school.The show is funny yet, serious at same time.It must see show.So Ross is like the geek one that is like in love with Rachel.Rachel is best friends with Monica who acually is sister of Ross.It works out funny.Phoebe is the crazy chick who sings in the streets.But she does something ten times crazy to help out her brother.Watch the show and find out.Its such a classic.Joey is a actor is very clueless.Chanler well he the educated one and best friend with Joey.Them two go trough everything together.If you have not seen Friends here your chance to watch with a friend and crack up good!
  • This show is so so funny and the cast makes it funnier.

This is the best show in the world ever. It is so so so so so so so funny and the storyline for each episode is just amazing.Ive got every season of friends and i watch them all the time.This is by far the best show ever ever.Everybody who watches this show and rates this show should really rate it as 10 and not anything lower.i just cant stop saying that it is the best show.The cast members are so good and the producers and writers and directers are so good at there job.I rated this show ten out of ten.
  • Frends

Friends is a haleries show it's so good beacuse of it's humer that I give it 9/10 very cool aswel and the charicters are Monica Chandla Fibey Ross Joey and Rachel 6 friends who just do the most haleries things. I recamend evey one to watch this show A+. My favourite wold have to be Joey his the funnyest out of all six of them and he is a very good actor as Joey beacuse Joey is an actor in the show. all six have very strong points thats why I think the show is so good. And thats about it.
  • Excelent !

I miss it so much ! Probably the best show ever ! The cast is excelent , the story insane and the jokes beyond funny ! I watch it every chance I get . I hope they make a movie . This show changed television forever . . . and I don't think any show can replace it , ever ! I don't have the words to describe it . . . I'll just say this : It has more heart then anything other I've ever seen . Simply said I love it and I wish it never ended .
  • Bring it back! It is an extraordinary show! ~XD~

I want this show to be brought back! It is probably one of the best shows ever in history. I believe the cast is amazing and has always had a great cast. Every single episode always made me laugh endlessly. It is amazingly hilarious. I have always loved this show and I never get tired of watching the episodes over and over again. I enjoyed watching them and I really hope they change their mind and bring it back someday. It might not happen but I hope it does. I would recommend it to anyone who loves comedy or anything similar to it. ~XD~
  • his show is about a group of friends, six of them, to be exact, who share the ups and downs of their lives and stand by each other no matter what. Inside the group, some fall in love, others break up, but they never cease being FRIENDS.

FRIENDS is probably the best comedy TV show ever made. Besides from being hilarious and staying that way throughout the 10 seasons (most shows "die" after the first few), it's by no means restricted to humor and, therefore, superficial. The characters are very strongly built, each and every one of them is lovable in a unique way. I've heard many people say they didn't like one or more of the characters, usually Rachel, for being shallow, or Joey, for being... well... stupid. But for me, they were all great, each of them was the irreplaceable part of a whole. I laughed with them, I cried with them, I eagerly awaited the next episode. If I had to name the most important traits of the show, from my perspective, they would be:
    - the characters (my personal favorites being Chandler and Phoebe);
    - the jokes (oh my God, the jokes!);
    - Chandler (yes, he deserves his own place in this list, the fans know why);
    - the witty insertion of guest stars (there's no one you'd like to see in the show who doesn't, eventually, drop by);
    - the true, honest, unbreakable FRIENDSHIP!
    In conclusion, FRIENDS is one of my favorite shows in history. I've seen it three times and I'd see it again and again. I highly recommend it.
  • one word hilarious

this show is drop dead hilarious it is full of humor through each and every episode although there are some sad moments. This show is so great that i give it a 10 out of 10. this how is about six friends Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, Joey, Rachel and Ross they are all the perfect friends and they are such great friends that a couple romances are sparked between a couple of them. I would love for this show to be back on or at least a movie to see how they have evolved as friends and family i believe that this show is perfect i watch almost everyday it is just perfect.
  • PERFECT

This episode was awesome. Especially when Racheal kissed Ross. I'm glad they ended up together in the end. I always new they would be together.This show is so beautifully written. I give props to everyone who was apart of the show. This show seemed very special. It sucks that they had to end. But back to the episode O M G!! Ross and CHandler look hilarious. Especially Ross with his super thick mustache lOl. Monica was giantious back then. She was always eaten stuff. Oh and Rachels nose looks COMPLETELY different. She looks better now. But its good that she forgave Ross for his stupid PROs-and CONS list
    Overall I loved the episode
  • A wonderful comedy set in NY, about 6 friends, that everybody at one point has watched.

Possibly the best thing that has ever happened to television; there will never be another show that come anywhere close. After watching the characters over the years; seeing them grow as people, plus the ability to make you laugh it was so sad to see it end. Its repeated daily, and I can watch an episode one hundred times, and still laugh as much as i did the first time i saw it, sometimes even more. I dont think i have ever met a person who has not enjoyed friends. It is impossible not to laugh when watching! Its so highly addictive too, you may know how an episode, season, even the series ends, but it never stops me from watching. I love it, and want it back, but i can settle on repeats for now!
  • Pure love, Great jokes and awesome Plots ... all these can be summarized to "Frieds"

Wow!
    This is the best thing that has ever happened to television. I started to see friends Hardly a month ago. Now its finished.(I got the entire dvd from my friend!)
    And i am devastated.
    No. not because i think less of the Series,no no no!
    ****************************************************
    Why , god .. why did it have to end?
    Honestly , I cried as it came to end.
    And still wondering,,,, can my life be as good as in the show? No,..lol
    But i hope a friends movie comes Out!!
    Thar way I can get a glimpse of something that touched my heart so dearly....
    N lol... i hope ross has not made to 4th divorce,
    It was fun!
    The best!!
  • This show is probably THE best american sitcom there will ever be

Friends was great it had laughs, drama, aww moments those moments where you laugh just thinking about them and every time you watch them its like the first time all over again. I just loved chandler and joey the humour between those guys and the whole trying to act macho but really being so sensitive is great and really well acted out. no other show on tv has the same quality as friends it was unique one of a kind and will be one of those shows that people talk about for many many years to come i think. i miss looking forwards to the new seasons but i love watching the old re runs. when you've had a bad day you cant beat a bit of friends :)
  • Unforgettable

Friends is one show that no one will ever forget. It symbolizes of how people could live with such love and adventure if they have such good friends to share it with. But what is also good is that IT'S FUNNY! All six of the characters are hilarious. Chandler and his jokes, Phoebe and her physicic ways, Joey being lazy, Ross (nothing), Monica and her obsessive cleaning, and Rachel and her kind but also crazy personality. My favorite character would have to be Joey because he is so funny and stupid. If you haven't watched this show you definitely have to!!!
  • cant be better coz its perfect show about friendship, love, education... vietdoan20062006

i would have to say the show have lift my life when ever i was down. when living alone in a foreign country, it is really hard for me . having watched the whole 10 seasons make me happier, i rerun it like more than 10 times, still now everyday i can watch 1-2 episode.
    the show would be missed by everyone whose watched the whole series.
    ''to sum up the last 10 years
    its basically, like being involved in some magical things which much bigger than im.
    its been education its been a lot of affairs, its been friendship , its been amazing.
    im gonna miss these people im gonna miss these personalities a lot.
    i wanna say thank you to everybody, all of them.
    thank you so much for people kept me going, i love you all.
    i love doing it, i hope you guys enjoy as much as i had.''
  • Friends is about 3 guys and 3 girls, bonding more closer to one another. Chandler is an sarcastic guy. Joey is an idiotic person. Ross is a realistic person, whilst Monica is a realistic person like her brother, pheobe is an idiotic person and rachael.

Friends is a great comdey for family and friends. It discusses love, heartbrakes, humiliation, anger, jealousy and most important unrequited love, which is seen mostly through Joey. Joey is a famous actor, who loves to shag his extra's. He is an idiotic person, and loves his food. Chandler loves to be sarcastic. When he gets the chance to though. Ross is a realistic person. He calculates everything and thinks things over. Monica used to be a fat teen in her childhood, until she lost alot of weight. Pheobe is a twin and thinks her mother is a stray fluffy cat.
  • Friends is one of the smartest, quirkiest, tv shows in history. it makes you wonder who are the geniusus that thougt of it?

Friends has been my favorite show since i was 9. Everything about it is just wonderful. It's sad a times, serious when it needs to be, but mose of the time its just plain fun. the jokes are great, and smart. the quirks are fantastical. The actors are great each in thier own way. Whoever came up withthe concept of this show knows TV and what viewers like. It's always hard to take a risk with a new TV show, but friends was a sure home-plate. Friends has been trasnlated in a million languages and is sill watched today all over the world. Bottom line is? This show is great for every age, every mind, every day, its guaranteed to make you feel one hundred times better than you're feeling ever. it's a sure pick-me-up for when you're feeling low. warmly reccomended
  • I think that Friends is probably the best sitcom I have ever seen. It combines humor, romance, and drama.

I've probably seen each friends episode 3 times, especially the earlier episodes. After seeing the series, I feel like I know each character like they were my own friend. I personally like the earlier seasons better. It seems like they are more of a group of friends, while during the later seasons they've all split up. Plus, the humor during the '90s is so much better. My favorite episodes are:
    The One with the Blackout
    The One after the Super Bowl
    The One With all the Jam
    The One with the hypnosis tape
    The One with the Chick and a Duck
    The One with the embryos
    The one with the worst best man ever
    The one With all the Kissing
    The one where they all find out
    The One where Joey loses his insurance
    The One with the Unagi
    The One With the Rumor
    The One where Ross is Fine
    The One where Joey speaks French
    The Last One
  • My favorite episode

This is my favorite episode of Friends. Over all, a lot of my favorite moments happended in season 10. The best part of this episode is, ofcourse, when Ross gets his spray-on tan. I love when the Spray-tan-guy ask "You got two more twos?", and Ross replies "I'm an eight!". Such desperation in those three words, I just love it! This episode also holds the worlds worst break-up. When Rachel and Joey break up, you almost wish for a breakup fight, like "We were on a break!", but instead it's very lame. They could have done that part very differently.
  • Friends was an excellent show about 6 friends who lived in New York and shared their lives with each other. This show launched several actors and actresses careers.

Friends was an excellent show about 6 friends who lived in New York and shared their lives with each other. This show launched several actors and actresses careers. The female cast members created some popular hairstyles and all cast members helped create some popular fashion trends. Courtney Cox and Jennifer Aniston got several movie roles due to their popularity from the show. The rest of the cast memebers did well in several movies also. This was jusrt a funny, fun show to watch and laugh at. My wife and I have always enjoyed watching it. This show really did well for a long time.
  • One of the greatest sitcoms of all-time.

Friends is absolutly outstanding. First of all, it has six incerdible characters. Each of them are very funny and I find none of them to be in any way annoying or unlikeable. This show also has a lot of developement and relationships, and you always want to tune into the next episode to see what happens next. And to top all that off, the show has...A DUCK!!! I mean that's almost unfair. Your already one of the best shows ever and to top all that off one of your characters is the world's most incredible creatures. But above all, this show is hillarious. I cannot believe how funny it is. For god's sake, I even find the women funny (usually female characters are not the comedic ones). So ya, this show is god.
  • Best damn show ever

Friends is the best show ever made!!! I've seen every episode a hundred times and they are still as good as the first time I saw them. I love the comedy in the show. The jokes are still funny. There are a lot of comedy shows on TV, but none is on the same level as Friends. The show lasted 10 years and it would probably have been able to last longer.
    The friends all bring something different to the show and it's hard to pick a favorite. One movement you are sure that one of the friends is your favorite, but in the next movement someone else is. So you just end up having all of them as favorites.
    Friends is the best damn show ever and it will still be watchable in 10 years or more.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11