Friends

NBC (ended 2004)

neomichel

Friends Fan Reviews (1207)

• Just finished watching

I watched friends i mean ALL of it this year, i finished it yesterday and i really miss them !!!!
  • One of the best of the BEST

Who could forget "Friends"? Ha, NOBODY!!! :-)
  • I'll be there for you!!!

I can rewatch this 10 years from now and I'll still love this show. Every time it comes on tv I have to sit through it because it's always funny and it has a special place in me. Never bored of Friends!
  • Who are your friends?

I love tv shows, but nothing compares to both seinfeld and friends(my favorites shows all time) the chemistry between the characters is great, the characters really become our close friends, it's a brilliant show.
  • A Show That I Will Continue To Rewatch

Great show, some moments were too corny for me, but most of the time almost any episode could bring a smile to my face. The cast had tremendous chemistry and the writers picked their spots well, this combination always produces a show for the ages. A 10/10 in my book.
  • There's nothing like it

There're a lot of sitcoms that were and are really good, but FRIENDS had not only the funniest moments and scenes ever filmed, but also the CHEMISTRY between characters that made the show one of the best of all times. The friendship backstage helped the show carry on through 10 wonderful years. The actors loved each other in and outside stage.

The directors, producers, and every single person who made this show shine were an absolutely incredible FAMILY. They were and are very creative people, full of joy and brightness. Outstanding. There is no episode that wasn't worth the while. Each of them are fantastic, intelligent.

Also, the special mark FRIENDS left on people is amazing. It is a show which leaves smiles on everybody. It cheers you up, it helps you unwind and stop worrying for just a moment about your problems. You simply enjoy every second of watching these friends and their adventures.

It is a show that teaches so many values. Friendship, of course, above all. It is very important to realize the importance friendship has in our lives. We live through a lot of good and bad moments, they are there for you always, as the song says. Even when you are a couple and you're best friends, there's nothing like it. Standing side by side, these people taught, enjoyed, laughed, cried, erred, married, learnt, grew up and were. They are and stay in our hearts, they will always do.

• TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friends is to die for... I absolutely love Friends... This show has been here for a while, but I'm 13 and I am inlove with it.
  • I Knoow!!!

Only the best Sitcom ever, didn't have an appetite to watch any other Sitcom since it ended, Really wish there is a 20 Years Anniversary and a 10 Years Reunion show or interview of the Cast and Producers Next Year in any case I still laugh at every episode that I watched either online , on DvD or if I get to catch a re-run on cable tv

Ross & Rachel , Chandler & Monica, Joey & Phoebe Thank you for 10 wonderful years of laughter, tears and love even though it has been 9 years since the last episode airing I still luv this show
  • BEST COMEDY SHOW EVER

First off yeah sure seinfield is great, I watch that too but nothing and I REALLY MEAN NOTHING is EVER going to come close to Friends. Friends is an American sitcom and yet it has spread all over the world. I mean I'm an Aussie and it's my ABSOLUTE favourite show! To the people who hate friends, why are you here? I mean this is a FAN WEBSITE AFTER ALL I MEAN SERIOUSLY! To write nasty comments about shows you dont like, I love friends, I still watch it every weeknight and I still laugh. Its my favourite show. If your going to write a bad comment DONT be rude about it. :( I could never say I hate friends, I LOVE IT. The characters all work so well 2gether and who cares about reality? Its a fricken TV SHOW! TV SHOWS DONT HAVE TO BE 100% REAL! thats all! I've watch every single episode a load of times, one of them I have watched at least five times and it is still funny. They crack me up every time! The episodes will never get boring.

Joeys the dumb hot Italian actor, Chandlers the sarcastic forgotten loser, Ross is the geeky palaentoligist whos divorced thrre times, Monica's the clean, neat freak chef, Phobe's the quirky hippie massuse (she has the best lines) and Rachels the spoilt sweet designer, probably the most normal out of all of them.

I LOVE ALL THE ACTORS AND ACTRESSES IN IT!

I reccomend this show to people who wanna have a laugh. In Australia it's on at 6:00-6:30pm and then another episode follows after from 6:30-7:00pm, weeknights, Monday-Friday. DON'T WATCH IT AND YOU'LL REGRET IT! DO WATCH IT AND CRACK UP WHILE YOUR WATCHING IT!
  • Friends are the best!

Hi everybody! I love this show, i even made my own website about the show, please check this source: fansoffriends . com , There are all the seasons you can watch online. it's free, no registration or anything like that. This is my first work as a web designer, please don't judge so hard, it's not finished yet anyway, but all the episodes have been posted already, enjoy! Thank you!
  • DID YOU KNOW?

Because of a bet between Matthew Perry and Bruce Willis, on the set of the "Whole Nine Yards", (which Perry won), Willis did a two-episode guest role for free. Read MORE Trivia like this on endedtvseries com
  • Could this be the greatest comedey show ever? I think sooooo

No doubt this is the best comedy show ever... Iconic even... You can watch it countless times, know exactly what they are about to say, what's going happen and still laugh your head off and be entertained to the max.

The show is genuinely quite clever with the writing, story lines and character developments. Everyone can relate to at least one of the characters if not all the characters and this is what makes it so special.

The friendship between and individual personalities them make an ideal show for banter and laughs all round. <3
  • The greatest show ever!!!

No matter how many times I watch I never get bored.
  • Legendary show

What I love about Friends, is from seasons 3-10 they were realistic characters that worried about real problems. Disregard the first two seasons as they're just about dating and sex with some good parts. Overall though, Friends has great jokes but more importantly has situational comedy, something many sitcoms lack.
  • Collection Of Memories

It's really good to see the TV series. Not only brought us laugh heartily

, but also bring us moved to tears. More precious is the share of constant friendship.
  • Best Show i have ever seen in my life

i wont say much just it has a piece of my heart now its freaking awesome show i love it so much!
  • The One with my Review

Friends were, and are, my favorite TV show ever. I grew up with them and I didn't miss one single episode. Every character has its own storyline, what with Rachel, the spoiled, selfish girl who becomes a successful woman, Monica who has signs of OCD, only to become a chef at one of the most popular restaurants in New York, the quirky, slightly crazy Phoebe who gets married and has a happy life, the womanizer Joey who ends up a real actor, the 'gay quality' guy Chandler who gets married and has children, and Ross, the geeky scientist who becomes a teacher at NYU, gets married and has two kids. This TV show means so much to me, it changed my life completely, and I love the fact that characters, from these people who have no idea what they're doing with their life become successful and happy adults. It will forever be my #1 favorite show in the world. I have all the episodes on DVD and I watch them every day. I know almost all the lines and when I hear just one line I immediately know which episode it is. I take my DVDs everywhere I go. I know all the characters' storylines by heart and I also have Friends posters. I even tried to write a book based on the show once, but it failed :P Shortly, I give this show an A+.
  • Cool episode.

Cool episode. A continuation will be? There is information?
  • The Best Comedy Show Ever

Well, I just finished watching this show yesterday and it was awesome

None of the shows compare to this one ;)

It was so comedy, I could hardly stop laughing :)

• The Show That Was The Greatest

Only the people who watched this show first hand on Tv have the understanding of how powerful this show was. Such a great great show. Same cast for the ten years and never ever got tired of them.
  • AWESOME!!!

I think a reunion is way over due. I am still waiting to see Ross and Rachel get married. I was so disappointed when the show ended without the most wanted wedding ever.
  • This show will be remembered forever.

It's sort of like the modern MASH :) 'cause millions and millions of viewers watched it / still watch it in syndication and these characters worked very well together, it was almost impossible to create to so much of a great TV comedy on such a small space of only like 4 regular rooms :D my childhood was full of these great episodes and I will treasure and love this show forever :) 10/10
  • The best, but........

I love this show but I am getting tired of it. I have seen them all its not funny anymore. I was to young to watch it when they were making them but now I satered watching. It is my favorite show, but I know every line by heart. I still like it thought
  • You Guys Are LEGENDARY!!!!

I have memorized almost all the lines of every episode in the firs NOTHING could replace this show. I bet that by the time of say, 2045, it will be more popular than any
  • miss u all

I miss you all. I wish you could come back ! No other show made me as happy as you all did . I can watch it over and over and never get tired of it !
  • Friends

I MISS THIS SHOW. this show manages to make me laugh anytime i watch an episode even though i may have watched it more than 100 times I LOVE THIS SHOW. PLEASE DO A GOOD REUNION EPISODE OR MOVIE.
  • Best there is

I really can't say how many times I've watched this show randomly, from beginning to end. And it still makes me laugh. This is the show that it makes you want to live in it.
  • A Show for the Ages

Friends was beyond magical. It spoke to the young and restless, the romantic and the flippant. It had the kind of cast chemistry that even atheist show producers pray for before they go to bed. Six of one. Friends like us. Thursday nights for ten years. Perfection.
  • FRIENDS

Excellent show. I have seen each episode of all 10 seasons at least 8 times, and some more than 20 times. I Love the show. I hope they will bring back the show after gap of 10 years and show how they are doing now.

• Awesomeness defined

Nobody loves friends the way I do. So many things are brilliant, funny and extremly awesome. I just love it.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10