Friends

NBC (ended 2004)

neomichel

Friends Fan Reviews (1211)

• There really are no words to appreciate this tv show

I really love this show more than than anything on my all time my sadness,lonelyness,this is what that cheers me had seen all episodes till 9th season more than 10 times may be more than that,but i couldn't make my mind to see season 10 because i love these guys,i never wanna seem i did see the finale just now. really guys you are more than awesome if there are no words to say about how awesome this show overwhelming.
  • I'll be there for you!!!

I just watched the whole series and i'm starting to miss them. I can't believe its finally over....... It was the best comedy tv series I ever watched. Jennifer Aniston, Courteny Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt Leblanc, Mathew Perry and David Schwimmer all six were totally amazing. I don't know how to express my feelings now.. it's like the best ending ever <3
  • I like it

94vo

New episodes soon ;)
  • My all time favorite

It feels like watching ourselves in an alternate universe where the life is a lot merrier. The shows grows on you, you just don't watch it rather you live & re-live it. I have seen entire 10 seasons for about 6-7 times & yet the show amazes & attracts me. Love the characters, can't pick a favorite over other. The writers worked really hard & their work shows. This will be an evergreen sitcom, technology may change, ways may change but this show will be there forever
  • friends.

This is a show involving six friends as they navigate their ways through lifes and also learn to grow up as they approach their thirties.
  • Just finished watching

I watched friends i mean ALL of it this year, i finished it yesterday and i really miss them !!!!
  • One of the best of the BEST

Who could forget "Friends"? Ha, NOBODY!!! :-)
  • I'll be there for you!!!

I can rewatch this 10 years from now and I'll still love this show. Every time it comes on tv I have to sit through it because it's always funny and it has a special place in me. Never bored of Friends!
  • Funny in a juvenile way

I loved this show in the first season because the whole thing with Ross having a crush on Rachael thing was really sweet, but then it just got annoying after that like the constant on and off relationships ugh. I don't understand why it's called "Friends" when it's more about relationships than friendships. This show is funny but some jokes are just pathetic with unnecessary laugh tracks, I think the acting is kind of cheesy, like Pheobe's character can really annoy me. In my opinion, Chuck Lorre sitcoms are way more intelligent. Anyways I do like Friends but sometimes it's just too childish for my tastes.
  • The one in a million!

This is the "benchmark" for comedy. Everything is "perfect" here the script, the acting and the actors. Mathew Perry, David Schwimmer, Matt Leblanc, Jennifer Aniston, Courteny Cox and Lisa Kudrow all six form one hell of a team. It is one of the greatest ensemble of pure talent ever. Every presented a unique set of comedy. It was not just comedy rather even emotional show. "friends" really became a "friend" of the viewers.
  • The one with the review...

I saw Friends a couple of times on tv,never really liked it that much... A few days ago it aired back on tv and I started to watch it,I liked it very much! But I'm a binge watcher,especially shows like Friends where episode are less then half an hour,so one episode a day wasn't gonna be enough so I went and bought the complete series the next day. It's fun,humorous and for some of us,we can relate to the story. Living with 5 other friends in New York City? Well,it would sure work for me. Friends is like the life i'd like to live one day,when I reach that age.
  • Well... it's perfect

5.5
    If you can't sleep.
  • Who are your friends?

I love tv shows, but nothing compares to both seinfeld and friends(my favorites shows all time) the chemistry between the characters is great, the characters really become our close friends, it's a brilliant show.
  • A Show That I Will Continue To Rewatch

Great show, some moments were too corny for me, but most of the time almost any episode could bring a smile to my face. The cast had tremendous chemistry and the writers picked their spots well, this combination always produces a show for the ages. A 10/10 in my book.
  • There's nothing like it

There're a lot of sitcoms that were and are really good, but FRIENDS had not only the funniest moments and scenes ever filmed, but also the CHEMISTRY between characters that made the show one of the best of all times. The friendship backstage helped the show carry on through 10 wonderful years. The actors loved each other in and outside stage.

The directors, producers, and every single person who made this show shine were an absolutely incredible FAMILY. They were and are very creative people, full of joy and brightness. Outstanding. There is no episode that wasn't worth the while. Each of them are fantastic, intelligent.

Also, the special mark FRIENDS left on people is amazing. It is a show which leaves smiles on everybody. It cheers you up, it helps you unwind and stop worrying for just a moment about your problems. You simply enjoy every second of watching these friends and their adventures.

It is a show that teaches so many values. Friendship, of course, above all. It is very important to realize the importance friendship has in our lives. We live through a lot of good and bad moments, they are there for you always, as the song says. Even when you are a couple and you're best friends, there's nothing like it. Standing side by side, these people taught, enjoyed, laughed, cried, erred, married, learnt, grew up and were. They are and stay in our hearts, they will always do.

• A big for its end.

I was heart broken when this show came to an end. I can't dream of saying that any show will become as great as this.
  • A reference as a sitcom

It deserves the reputation it has! Very funny.

Last season can be a bit disappointing because it looks rushed though.
  • TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friends is to die for... I absolutely love Friends... This show has been here for a while, but I'm 13 and I am inlove with it.
  • I Knoow!!!

Only the best Sitcom ever, didn't have an appetite to watch any other Sitcom since it ended, Really wish there is a 20 Years Anniversary and a 10 Years Reunion show or interview of the Cast and Producers Next Year in any case I still laugh at every episode that I watched either online , on DvD or if I get to catch a re-run on cable tv

Ross & Rachel , Chandler & Monica, Joey & Phoebe Thank you for 10 wonderful years of laughter, tears and love even though it has been 9 years since the last episode airing I still luv this show
  • BEST COMEDY SHOW EVER

First off yeah sure seinfield is great, I watch that too but nothing and I REALLY MEAN NOTHING is EVER going to come close to Friends. Friends is an American sitcom and yet it has spread all over the world. I mean I'm an Aussie and it's my ABSOLUTE favourite show! To the people who hate friends, why are you here? I mean this is a FAN WEBSITE AFTER ALL I MEAN SERIOUSLY! To write nasty comments about shows you dont like, I love friends, I still watch it every weeknight and I still laugh. Its my favourite show. If your going to write a bad comment DONT be rude about it. :( I could never say I hate friends, I LOVE IT. The characters all work so well 2gether and who cares about reality? Its a fricken TV SHOW! TV SHOWS DONT HAVE TO BE 100% REAL! thats all! I've watch every single episode a load of times, one of them I have watched at least five times and it is still funny. They crack me up every time! The episodes will never get boring.

Joeys the dumb hot Italian actor, Chandlers the sarcastic forgotten loser, Ross is the geeky palaentoligist whos divorced thrre times, Monica's the clean, neat freak chef, Phobe's the quirky hippie massuse (she has the best lines) and Rachels the spoilt sweet designer, probably the most normal out of all of them.

I LOVE ALL THE ACTORS AND ACTRESSES IN IT!

I reccomend this show to people who wanna have a laugh. In Australia it's on at 6:00-6:30pm and then another episode follows after from 6:30-7:00pm, weeknights, Monday-Friday. DON'T WATCH IT AND YOU'LL REGRET IT! DO WATCH IT AND CRACK UP WHILE YOUR WATCHING IT!
  • Friends are the best!

Hi everybody! I love this show, i even made my own website about the show, please check this source: fansoffriends . com , There are all the seasons you can watch online. it's free, no registration or anything like that. This is my first work as a web designer, please don't judge so hard, it's not finished yet anyway, but all the episodes have been posted already, enjoy! Thank you!
  • DID YOU KNOW?

Because of a bet between Matthew Perry and Bruce Willis, on the set of the "Whole Nine Yards", (which Perry won), Willis did a two-episode guest role for free. Read MORE Trivia like this on endedtvseries com
  • Could this be the greatest comedey show ever? I think sooooo

No doubt this is the best comedy show ever... Iconic even... You can watch it countless times, know exactly what they are about to say, what's going happen and still laugh your head off and be entertained to the max.

The show is genuinely quite clever with the writing, story lines and character developments. Everyone can relate to at least one of the characters if not all the characters and this is what makes it so special.

The friendship between and individual personalities them make an ideal show for banter and laughs all round. <3
  • Unoriginal

All they did was ripped off of Seinfeld. It is irrevelant today.
  • The greatest show ever!!!

No matter how many times I watch I never get bored.
  • Legendary show

What I love about Friends, is from seasons 3-10 they were realistic characters that worried about real problems. Disregard the first two seasons as they're just about dating and sex with some good parts. Overall though, Friends has great jokes but more importantly has situational comedy, something many sitcoms lack.
  • Collection Of Memories

It's really good to see the TV series. Not only brought us laugh heartily

, but also bring us moved to tears. More precious is the share of constant friendship.
  • Best Show i have ever seen in my life

i wont say much just it has a piece of my heart now its freaking awesome show i love it so much!
  • The One with my Review

Friends were, and are, my favorite TV show ever. I grew up with them and I didn't miss one single episode. Every character has its own storyline, what with Rachel, the spoiled, selfish girl who becomes a successful woman, Monica who has signs of OCD, only to become a chef at one of the most popular restaurants in New York, the quirky, slightly crazy Phoebe who gets married and has a happy life, the womanizer Joey who ends up a real actor, the 'gay quality' guy Chandler who gets married and has children, and Ross, the geeky scientist who becomes a teacher at NYU, gets married and has two kids. This TV show means so much to me, it changed my life completely, and I love the fact that characters, from these people who have no idea what they're doing with their life become successful and happy adults. It will forever be my #1 favorite show in the world. I have all the episodes on DVD and I watch them every day. I know almost all the lines and when I hear just one line I immediately know which episode it is. I take my DVDs everywhere I go. I know all the characters' storylines by heart and I also have Friends posters. I even tried to write a book based on the show once, but it failed :P Shortly, I give this show an A+.
  • Cool episode.

Cool episode. A continuation will be? There is information?