Friends

NBC (ended 2004)

tt432l

Friends Fan Reviews (1217)

• BEST COMEDY SHOW EVER

First off yeah sure seinfield is great, I watch that too but nothing and I REALLY MEAN NOTHING is EVER going to come close to Friends. Friends is an American sitcom and yet it has spread all over the world. I mean I'm an Aussie and it's my ABSOLUTE favourite show! To the people who hate friends, why are you here? I mean this is a FAN WEBSITE AFTER ALL I MEAN SERIOUSLY! To write nasty comments about shows you dont like, I love friends, I still watch it every weeknight and I still laugh. Its my favourite show. If your going to write a bad comment DONT be rude about it. :( I could never say I hate friends, I LOVE IT. The characters all work so well 2gether and who cares about reality? Its a fricken TV SHOW! TV SHOWS DONT HAVE TO BE 100% REAL! thats all! I've watch every single episode a load of times, one of them I have watched at least five times and it is still funny. They crack me up every time! The episodes will never get boring.

Joeys the dumb hot Italian actor, Chandlers the sarcastic forgotten loser, Ross is the geeky palaentoligist whos divorced thrre times, Monica's the clean, neat freak chef, Phobe's the quirky hippie massuse (she has the best lines) and Rachels the spoilt sweet designer, probably the most normal out of all of them.

I LOVE ALL THE ACTORS AND ACTRESSES IN IT!

I reccomend this show to people who wanna have a laugh. In Australia it's on at 6:00-6:30pm and then another episode follows after from 6:30-7:00pm, weeknights, Monday-Friday. DON'T WATCH IT AND YOU'LL REGRET IT! DO WATCH IT AND CRACK UP WHILE YOUR WATCHING IT!