Friends

The Last One (1)

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 06, 2004 on NBC

• the best tv show on this earth and any other planet

i love love love friends and this is one of my fave episodes its great the way how they all go in different directions and how there kind of wrapping up i think its the perfect way to end what is the best best best tv show ever!!!!
  • My favorite TV show ever! I hope they do a reunion episode...

Well, in the finale, Rachel and Ross sleep together and Ross thinks that since they slept together, it would keep Rachel from going to Paris. In this episode, Erika goes into labor and Chandler and Monica find out that they are having twins instead of one baby. As for Joey and Phoebe, they give Ross some advice on how to get Rachel to stay...

After 10 years of watching my favorite TV show which was full of many surprises and laughter, the series finale was excellent. The finale had a surprise ending, that no one probably would have guessed what happened.
  • this reveiw is ver nice when chandler was goiing ldgshkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

it was very nice when phoebe said that joke
    it was like kjk kfdddds kkk kkkk kkk k k k k k k kk k k k k k k k k k k kk k k k k k k k k k k kk k kk k k kk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k kk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k kk k k k k k k k k k k kk k kkk k k k
  • " A perfect way to say Goodbye"

Brilliant ending for one of my favourite shows. The way they tied up everyone's stories was great.

Ross and Rachel got together in the end, which is what i, along with most other fans, had hoped for! It makes all the years of watching them go through Break up after break up worth while. They were for me, the ultimate friends love story.....

Chandler and Monica finally got their babaies, and you have to agree that they deserved the happiness that they finally found. And twins too!!! Phoebe finally met the man of her dreams and settled down. I'm glad it was with Mike, and they didn't try and pair everyone off and try and put her with Joey! Joey's ending was unsure but I think we all know that was due to the fact he was recieving his own show.

It was a very emotional and well written episode. You could actually see how upset they all were while they were filming it and it made it all the more moving. We have followed these 6 friends for ten years and to see them all happy in the end was what made the episode for me.....
  • What A Great Ending

I Loved This Episode...It Was Funny and Emotional Aswell. AS We Got To See The Actors Playing Their Characters For The Last Time We Really Felt It. Monica and Chandler With the Family They Dreamt Of....Phoebe Nd Mike..Happy...Ross and Rachel...Together....Well That Was Inevitable but It Was Just Perfect and Joey..Well Hes Just Joey..Heartbroken At The Loss Of His Friends. This Episode Does Really Complete It All...One Let Down Was The End...I Think It Should Have Been A Montage Of The Good Moments Of Friends Showing All Their Laughs and Heartbreaks Together...and Then A Scene Of Them Hugging...Or Something..I Think A Lot Of Friends Are Wanting A Reunion..Im One Of Them But I Think There Will Be A Time For That Which Isnt Yet!
  • The Ending of Friends

Through all the marriages, divorces, tears and laughs Friends actually ends. With an outstanding series containing 10 seasons. This is without a doubt the funniest show I have ever watched.

Ross realizes he still loves Rachel, and wants to get back together with her. However, Rachel doesn't know how he feels and still wants to go to Paris. Erica is in labor and delivers an unexpected twins. Rachel leaves for Paris and Ross never tells her how he feels. Later on, Ross realizes he doesn't want to move on and decides to go after her. Phoebe drives Ross to the airport in her death cab.

They arrive at JFK, and don't see Rachel's flight number. They find out that Rachel's flight takes off at Newark airport. Phoebe stalls by calling Rachel, telling her there is something wrong with the plane and that she should get off. Phoebe and Ross make it to the airport on time, but Rachel decides to get on the plane anyway.

Ross gets home, extremely upset, with a message on his phone from Rachel. She talks about how sorry she is and realizes that she made a mistake. She says she still loves him and decides to get off the plane. Rachel starts arguing with the flight attendant, and the message ends without Ross knowing if she got off the plane. Ross is pushing buttons on his phone saying, "Did she get off the plane, did she get off the plane?" We hear Rachel's voice behind him saying, "I got off the plane." The last scene is in Monica's apartment with all of the Friends. Monica says that they have to leave their keys so everybody leaves a key. The last lines of the series is another one of Chandler's jokes. When somebody asks if they want to get some coffee. Chandler replies, "Where?" This was a great show and I hate that it ended. Goodbye Friends.
  • gunther tells rachael

Ross wants to be with Rachel, but she still wants to go to Paris. He tries to tell her about his feelings, but Gunther beats him to it and rachael says she will miss him aswell. Rachel leaves for the airport, and Ross decides to catch her at the gate. Meanwhile, Erica turns out to be carrying twins: a boy and a girl. Chandler and Monica name the girl Erica, after her surrogate mother, and the boy Jack, after Monica's father. Mike tells Phoebe that he wants to have babies. Joey buys Monica and Chandler a housewarming present: Chick Jr. and Duck Jr.
  • Ross wants Rachel back but she decides to go to Paris anyway. Chandler and Monica finally gets a baby and a little or actully a big surprise!! :)

This episode was great! It was the best end it could be but I hate that the show is over. :( Beacuse Friends are one of the best shows ever! I love Chandlers reaction when they are finding out that they are going to bring home twins. Chandler to Monica about the babies; "What do you say we keep one and then just have an option on the other one?" Anyway Erica and Jack are so cute! It's so sad when Ross and Phoebe finally arrives to the right airport and Ross tells Rachel that he loves her and want her to stay in New York, and Rachel leaves him anyway.. :) Well the show ends happilly so that was good but every time I watch the last episode I cry and everytime start at the same place, when they all six of them take their keys and lay them on the desk! :):)
  • so sad it is gone miss it

the finale was sad i just started watching friends when this aired so ya im happy everthing worked out and i like the joey guy cause he has my name it sooo sooos ososo osjdfh hfdl jfksdl jgri jkjgl jjjgifdi jjgfkld jgkd jgkldh jkfdljgjkldf jgkdl jdhfkl hjdf hjkldjk hdj hkld djkl hjdkl dkhjdih jdjk olh jdioh jdklh jdioh jbdklh jdio h mkld jhklthn bldfk jhdlkfh jdkl h jlhdknklhgd hjioedio u ige0989y5 jgdi ojhgdjkl j hlkdjiopghj ihklfdj irgjkdlf jhiioerjgkdfjgheklg djkopge5lkrug g djipgklmgrklsdgjkdrkljg ldjgdl kgjklgjio drkigiegmndk kkk gjnfd gd gjipogij er kljipergj hblk jkpg kled jlkeg poie hjrl ijgjkf gj klsdkj jkl bgfdjkl gjkgjkgbjklgjkl love this show
  • A great end to a FANTASTIC show!

This episode was a great end to a fantastic 10 years of show making! It ended pefectly for everyone. Rachel and Ross finally realized they were ment to be together. Monica and Chandler finally got their twins.. and LOVED them! Pheobe was happy with her boyfriend and Joey was just happy because everyone else was! And at the very end of the show when they decided to all go and get coffee together, that was just the icing on top of the cake! Everyone will miss this show! It is a true classic and I still cant believe its over!
  • I always cry when I watch this episode!!! The end of 'Friends'?! WHY???!?!??!?!?!??!

I love and hate this episode, I love it cause it's happy end, and I hate it 'cause it's the end of 'Friends' FOREVER!!!!! WHY?!?!?!? I really hope that is gonna be one more episode (for example of Thenksgiving day, or something....), I think that every fan of 'Friends' wants that!!! I really hope that, one mmore episode it's gonna be true, sometime!!!
  • i cry

this is the last friends i saw and it was so sad remember what happen in the past. finally ross said it to reachel it been so long. every time he wants to tell her something come in the way. i love this one and friends is great show i seen for far i first catch with all season one , two , three , four , five then i stop and starting to watch on tv for little while. then i saw the season 9 and 10 on nbc. i love this show.
  • Ross wants to be with Rachel, but she still wants to go to Paris. He tries to tell her about his feelings.. Rachel leaves for the airport, and Ross decides to catch her at the gate. Meanwhile, Erica turns out to be carrying twins: a boy and a girl.

Ross wants to be with Rachel, but she still wants to go to Paris. He tries to tell her about his feelings.. Rachel leaves for the airport, and Ross decides to catch her at the gate. Meanwhile, Erica turns out to be carrying twins: a boy and a girl. Wow this first part of the two part episode brought great anxiety.Lucky for us all we saw both finals in one night !Great leep of pleasure since i dont hink i could have lasted that long for the next one!
  • I laughed, I cried.

Friends is a show that can be quoted endlessly in social gatherings and at least one person in the crowd will laugh and say "I know what you mean!" From "We were on a break!" to "How YOU doin'?" to "He's her lobster!" to Ross's flipping-off-fist-banging. This is a show that will always be a classic. The finale was a beautiful and special way to say good-bye (for now) to the Friends. The writers, producers, actors, and crew should be proud of their hard work over the past 10 years. I own all 10 seasons, including the Finale Special Edition. Friends is the greatest!
  • The ending I would have written if I could right perfect.

I can watch any episode of friends over and over and I do, the last one was the only comedy to really make me cry, sad to see it finish glad they did not drag on forever and finished at the top as all good shows should end.

Phobe finding a man that fitted in great with the group,
    Chandler and Monica becoming parents the parents we would all want if we had to give a child for adotion there are couple you would pick.

Ross and Rachel were made for each other and you know will carry on to have more babies and more ross and rachel moments.

and Joey well he enjoyed playing around to much to settle just yet

Superb I say Superb
  • well i cant say anything as i am wiping the tears away lol.....

well it was a great ending to what has been a great show...i only hope that that the off take is as good...

it was great to see things work out with everyone, i only wish that happens in real life, there are sum very good one liners that can be taken from this show especially rosses

"i dont kiss and tell, but i dont have sex and shut up, we totally did it"

i dont know if that is excat but its near enough it was a great show, i am sad its over but at least there are repeats....

cheers

Friends

• Most Amazing!!!

This was just an amazing way to end an amazing show by all means I wish there could be a spin off with Candler & Monica and the Twins but aint gonna happen but I really did like the ender I own it on DVD. Its just amazing it brought me to tears befor it had even ended..I am now going to quote my favorite line. " Did She Get Off The Plane..Did She Get Off?" " i got off the plan" AMAZING kiss scene!! Love it amazing job writers and actors!!!! Just amazing!

It was a very emotional ride and very humerous.Erica was going into labour and Monica was the one doing the breathing.We will iss the whole lot of them and i hope that one day they will do a one night thing showing the lifes of what they have all become and whee they are in life i hope to see this show again on mnay repeats !!
  • The comedy sitcom Friends comes to an end - with tears.

Atlast, we have reached the end of one of the most famous shows of all time. The biggest, funniest sitcom on the planet Friends reached it's tear-jerking end in 2004 after a ten year run making it the longest running sitcom.

We watch the Friends final moments as we find out whether Ross and Rachel are going to get together, whether Monica and Chandler are going to get their babies and whats going to happen to Phoebe and Joey.

It's always sad when a show as great as this one comes to an end, but at some point they always have too. Sad, but this is one of those rare shows that actually finished.

Be on the look out for the possible reunion of the Friends crew.
  • The Last One (1)

First part of the last episode. Very well written. Surprise! Chandler and Monica end up with twins (from Erica, who is giving up her baby to them). Joey buys a baby duck and chick as a house-warming present, and Ross decides to rush to the airport to tell Rachel how he feels.
  • Ross tries to catch Rachel before she gets on the plane. Monica and Chandler find out they are having twins, one boy and one girl. Phoebe takes Ross in a scary ride in her cab.

I think that this episode had alot of potential. I think that it was well written and clever of the crew to make Ross want to catch Rachel, so there is a chance that Friend's most beloved couple had a chance of being together happily. It's a shame that Chandler and Joey had to lose their foozeball table after so many great memories but at least they did not have to destroy it themselves. They had Monica do it. I'm glad that Joey, being as dumb as he is never finds out what really happened to the chick and duck Sr. because that would make him very upset.
  • The last ever episode of friends.

I thought that the last episode of friends was the best one which i have ever seen. It finished the show very very well and i don't think that you could have asked for a better ending to the superb series. This showhas been apart of most peoples lives for ten years and it was really great seeing an ending which tied up all the ends and and sorted out all of the lives of the characters. The lives of Monica, Chandler, Joey, Pheobe, Rachel and Ross have been very important over the years and to have a finalle where everything works out is a lovely end to a brillient show.