Friends

The Last One (1)

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 06, 2004 on NBC

• The Ending of Friends

Through all the marriages, divorces, tears and laughs Friends actually ends. With an outstanding series containing 10 seasons. This is without a doubt the funniest show I have ever watched.

Ross realizes he still loves Rachel, and wants to get back together with her. However, Rachel doesn't know how he feels and still wants to go to Paris. Erica is in labor and delivers an unexpected twins. Rachel leaves for Paris and Ross never tells her how he feels. Later on, Ross realizes he doesn't want to move on and decides to go after her. Phoebe drives Ross to the airport in her death cab.

They arrive at JFK, and don't see Rachel's flight number. They find out that Rachel's flight takes off at Newark airport. Phoebe stalls by calling Rachel, telling her there is something wrong with the plane and that she should get off. Phoebe and Ross make it to the airport on time, but Rachel decides to get on the plane anyway.

Ross gets home, extremely upset, with a message on his phone from Rachel. She talks about how sorry she is and realizes that she made a mistake. She says she still loves him and decides to get off the plane. Rachel starts arguing with the flight attendant, and the message ends without Ross knowing if she got off the plane. Ross is pushing buttons on his phone saying, "Did she get off the plane, did she get off the plane?" We hear Rachel's voice behind him saying, "I got off the plane." The last scene is in Monica's apartment with all of the Friends. Monica says that they have to leave their keys so everybody leaves a key. The last lines of the series is another one of Chandler's jokes. When somebody asks if they want to get some coffee. Chandler replies, "Where?" This was a great show and I hate that it ended. Goodbye Friends.