Friends

The Last One (2)

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 06, 2004 on NBC

• This was good, really good. I loved it.

FRIENDS has been a favorite show of mine since it's 5th or 6th season. I've seen almost all of the episodes from season 1, and just about all of them after season 6, too. Then again, I was only 2 when this show started... LOL But, yeah, once I found out about this show, I immediately fell in love with it. My mother wanted to kill me because I was like 7 or 8 when I first started watching FRIENDS. My grandmother loves this show, too. But it was funny that I was able to understand the show better than she did. My aunt was the same way. I still understand a lot better than they do. LOL Anyway, this episode was awesome. It was really funny, too. That's basically what this show was meant for, too. I'm glad that FRIENDS ended the way it did. I noticed there were a lot of emotional things that went on between the cast members, too. Well, I've been upset about the ending of the show, but all things must come to an end someday and somehow. So, as I said when this episode was over "Farewell to an awesome show. Great job to everyone and I will miss you forever and ever!!!!!" I did say that, by the way. I was being a total drama queen.