Friends

The Last One (2)

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 06, 2004 on NBC

• This is the episode that ends the 10 best years of Television. FRIENDS is Truly the Best Show Ever made!

This episode actually brought tears to my eyes, i was so sad to see this brilliant Comedy, I cant explain how i felt knowing its actually ended. I couldnt belive it. The lives of these truly beautiful 6 friends touched people emotionly it sure did with me. I will never forget it.
    Nothing will ever replace Friends.
    I just liked to thank everyone of the show the creators, producers, directors the writers and ofcourse the 6 brilliant Actors of the shows. You have truly created the best show ever and millions and millions around nearly every country in the world would agree!

Ross and Phoebe chase Rachel to the airport, but end up at the wrong one. They narrowly make it to the right airport, where Ross declares his love for Rachel, but she gets on the plane anyway. A rejected Ross returns home, where he finds a message on his answering machine, revealing that Rachel got off the plane, just as the real thing shows up behind him. They decide to be together. Meanwhile, Chandler and Monica finish packing for their move to the suburbs, and Joey loses Chick Jr. and Duck Jr. in the foosball table. In the last scene when Monica and Chandler finish packing to leave to their new home in the suburbs, All Six Friends MONICA, RACHEAL, PHOEBE, ROSS,CHANDLER & JOEY leave together outside of the apartment to have one last coffee at Central Perk, thats how the best television show ever made ends.
NICK 2