Friends

The One After the Super Bowl (1)

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 28, 1996 on NBC

• Awseome epi

Ross goes to visit Marcel while on a trip to California, and finds that the monkey is working in commercials. Joey gets his first fan letter and ends up dating the woman, who turns out to be a stalker who thinks that the happenings on Days of Our Lives are real. Phoebe is asked to sing for the children at the library, but their parents are horrified by her lyrics. Homer Simpson on Friends wow! and what a funny scene he appeared in one of my favourites in season 2. The sings at the end was really funny. and the water part lol
  • Brooke Shields guest stars.

Brooke Shields guest stars as a stalker in this riveting episode! Brooke played a great part. I love when she finds out the "truth" about Joey. He was Hans, Drake's evil twin. She was crazy. I also like how everyone threw the water in Joey's face. That was hysterical! This was one of my favorite plots of Friends. Meanwhile Ross goes to look for Marcel, an okay plot. Phoebe's plot was great! Her songs were great too! She plays adult songs for kids! I love everyone's reaction to it as well. Too bad she gets fired. Anyways an amazing episode, and I can't wait till part two.
  • That's what I call a stalker!

Friends was always good with guest stars, but Brooke Shields really is one of my favorite! She plays Joey's very first stalker Erica and thinks that he is actually Dr Drake Ramory, which is hilarious. When she laughs you think she is going to kill someone soon. It sounds really crazy. And, at the end of the episode, when she is really mad at "Drake" for making out with someone else Ross comes up with the best explanation ever: Joey is not Drake, but his evil twin Hans Ramory. I had to laugh so hard, my stomach hurt.
    But that's not the only hilarious thing about this episode. Phoebe's songs are great, too. And when she laughs about Chris Isaak's singing, I think that's one of the best moments ever. He really sounds strange when he sings with that high-pitched voice.
    And those were only the guest stars. Ross's search for Marcel in the San Diego Zoo is great too, especially the Zoo employee, who wants bribe money after he gave away the information. Simply just great. And that was only the first part. Don't get me started on the Julia Roberts story in the second part of this episode!
  • I loved Ross in the ZOO and Phoebie's songs were great!!

Dialog between Ross and the Zoo administrator was so funny, not to mention the conversation between him and the Zoo cleaner: "... The Zoo! Do you believe everything the Zoo tels you? Ross: That's the only thing the Zoo has ever told me..." Phoebie's songs about grandmother and the farm animals were holarius."...Then the farmer hits him on the head and grinds him up, and that's how we get hamburgers. Now, chickens!". The part with the Joey's fan was also great: " ... I'm not even a doctor, I'm an actor, I just pretend to be a doctor Erica: Ohh my God do the people in the hospital know about this?" Well I don't have to say more...Excellent episode!
  • "Oh Drake, you are so talented, let me see those hands. Oh these hands, these beautiful hands, oh I could just eat them. . . but I won't."

Phoebe gets a job at the library singing to kids but their parents aren't so happy with her lyrics to the songs.

Grandma
    Now, Grandma's a person who everyone likes,
    She bought you a train and a bright, shiny bike.
    But lately she hasn't been coming to dinner,
    And last time you saw her she looked so much thinner.
    Now, your mom and your dad said she moved to Peru,
    But the truth is she died and some day you will too.
    Lalala LAlalala LAlalala LAlalala La La La La
    Lalala LAlalala LAlalala LAlalala La La La La Ross finds marcel fliming a movie in New York and Joey dates a stalker.

Brook shildes is too funny in this episode because she thinks that what she sees on the tv of DOOL is real.
  • Phoebie's songs were true, but disturbing.

I think the funniest part of this whole episode is Phoebie's songs. They were so inappropriate for kids, but the kids seemsed to enjoy them anyways. And at the end where Phoebie and that guy play guitar and sing smelly cat, his falsetto voice was quite disturbing. I'm glad Phoebie thought so too. However, the most disturbing part of the whole episode was the janitor and zookeeper at the zoo. He was strange and scary. It makes you wonder what kind of people work at your local zoo. If they're anything like him, everyone needs to keep a close eye on everything when they go. This was definatley not my favorite episode. Ross and Marcel is really old news.
  • Boaring.