Friends

The One After the Super Bowl (1)

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 28, 1996 on NBC

• That's what I call a stalker!

Friends was always good with guest stars, but Brooke Shields really is one of my favorite! She plays Joey's very first stalker Erica and thinks that he is actually Dr Drake Ramory, which is hilarious. When she laughs you think she is going to kill someone soon. It sounds really crazy. And, at the end of the episode, when she is really mad at "Drake" for making out with someone else Ross comes up with the best explanation ever: Joey is not Drake, but his evil twin Hans Ramory. I had to laugh so hard, my stomach hurt.
    But that's not the only hilarious thing about this episode. Phoebe's songs are great, too. And when she laughs about Chris Isaak's singing, I think that's one of the best moments ever. He really sounds strange when he sings with that high-pitched voice.
    And those were only the guest stars. Ross's search for Marcel in the San Diego Zoo is great too, especially the Zoo employee, who wants bribe money after he gave away the information. Simply just great. And that was only the first part. Don't get me started on the Julia Roberts story in the second part of this episode!