Friends

The One in Vegas (1)

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 20, 1999 on NBC

• Season five finale, part one.

Monica sees Richard!? I think I would have to put that in the revealing category. Although this episode was also silly. I think I will definitely stick to revealing. I love how Rachel walks around the house naked & Ross gets the wrong signal. Anyways I like how Phoebe tries to make Vegas better than London. Phoebe is overall hilarious. the sad part of the episode is that Chandler & Monica's anniversary plans go awry when she see Richard for lunch. I know I would have a problem with that, and then seeing my girlfriend gambling and being happy after the plans go awry. Love the cliffhanger!
  • "Everyone you lurk, I'm gonna lurk right behind you, and I'll be on your ass every hour of every day... until Monday... 'cause that's when I leave. When do you leave?"-Pheobe

Monica has lunch with Richard but doesn't want to tell Chandler. The gang goes to Vegas to see Joey. Rachel wanders her apartment naked. Phoebe and Joey get thrown out of a casino. Chandler and Monica contemplate marriage, and almost go through with ituntil they see a drunken, newly married Ross and Rachel leave the chapel. Oky this is a review for both of the Vegas episodes which is probably the best episode of Friends outside of New York, I love this episode it is so funny every characters storylines are great from Ross and Rachel on the plane to Pheobe gambling and Joey's hand twin also Chandler and Monica nearly getting married is great, I just love this episode.
  • a very funny episode one of my favourite.

Chandler decides the only way to mend his friendship with Joey is to fly out to Vegas and visit him but he is working in the casino that they arrive at. Phoebe is determined not to be left out on another adventure, so everyone winds up going when it was supposed to be mon and chands anaVEGASry. and all is fine untill Chandler finds out that Monica had lunch with Richard and is upset. ross and rachael could not make it to vegas so had to fly out the next day. lol a very good episode. ha ha lol lol.
  • Everyone head to Las Vegas. Chandler is angry when he hears about Monica going to eat with Richard.

Funny, Awesome and a great episode! Joey forgives Chandler as soon as he doesn't want him to visit him. The plane part with Phoebe, Chandler and Monica was funny and then Phoebe says sorry about Richard and Chandler is like what?! Chandler was so angry! He doesn't even care that he was right about the thing with Joey and he and Monica have their first fight. I don't know why I thought that it was a year they have been dating awile back. Ross can be so dumb but funny sometimes when he thinks Rachel wants to have sex with him. The part when Rachel and Ross were embarrsing each was great and Ross got her good at the end.
  • Monica and Chandler fight, Phoebe gambles, Joey finds a hand twin, and Ross and Rachel humiliate each other.

This is a classic Friends episode where Ross and Rachel humiliate each other on the plane after Ross thinks Rachel is trying to seduce him and embarasses himself. Phoebe tries to make the trip to Vegas better than the trip to London and gets kicked out of the casino for stealing from a lurker. Joey mets his hand twin and tries to get the twin to help him make some money, and Monica and Chandler fight over Monica's lunch with Richard on their anniversary. Overall, this makes for a very good episode.