Friends

The One in Vegas (2)

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 20, 1999 on NBC

• Cool episode!

Joey tries to convince his identical hand twin in order to won million dollars according to him, later on he tries to use the help of his friends in order to convince his twin to do the right thing. Meanwhile, Chandler and Monica begins using the luck of Monica in dice in order to make really great decisions, and at last Chandler proposes to Monica and both of they agree, while Rachel and Ross get drunk and at the end get married before them, and they get stupefied, while Phoebe tries to escape from a woman that stalks her to have more luck in machines. Really cool!
  • This was one of my favorite episodes of friends

Like i just said this was one of my favorite episodes of friends. Next to the one after vagas. My favorite part is the end. Where Chandler And Monica come in just about to get married. When Rachel And Ross come out just gotten married. Then Joey and Phoebie come in. It was very funny. Another great part. Is when Phoebie talks to the lucker
  • I LOVE this episode

This episode was great. It showed how Monica and Chandler can work out any of their problems, Rachel and Ross getting married while they were drunk, and Joey having an identical hand twin. Monica and Chandler make a bet, that if they roll another hard 8, that they will get married. Believe it or not it was an hard eight. I also love how Joey just acts like himself in this episode. Joey was just so Joey. Pheobe has some troubles with a casino lurker and gets kicked out twice. Rachel and Ross get drunk together, and end up etting married. GREAT EPISODE to end the 5th season. Has a great cliff-hanger
  • Rachel and Ross' prank war starts getting out of control.

I loved this episode. It is one of my favorite episodes of this amazing series. I loved everything about this episode. What's not to love? The was between Ross and Rachel on the plane was just too hilarious. Then, Ross draws on Rachel's face with a permanent marker. It was just too hilarious. The funniest part was the end, where Chandler and Monica want to get married and they see Ross and Rachel coming out of the chapel, drunk and married. This episode is definately a series classic. It is another great installment and the perfect ending to another perfect season.
  • Ross and Rachel's war continues. Chandler makes a lifetime bet to fix things with Monica.

This episode was a great season finale. Joey is still obssed over the twin hand thing and the other guy isn't. Phoebe is great when she fakes who she is and startes talking about the hands. Too bad it didn't work because the stupid cop came. Everyone was laughing at Rachel and she soon gets drunk with Ross. That was so funny when Monica and Chandler were ready to get married and out run a drunken Ross and Rachel! That was so funny! I wish Chandler and Monica did get married because they are ready unstead of waiting another year!
  • a good episode

Rachel and Ross' prank war starts getting out of controll after ross sees rachael naked thinking it was an inidcation that she wanted sex, and ends up with rachael havin a moustache drawn on her. Meanwhile, Chandler makes the bet of a lifetime to fix his relationship with Monica on the craps table that they would get married that night. but as they r abou to get married ross and rachael come out MARRIED! joey also tries to get his identical hand twin to do a freak show gig and pheobe has a problem from a lurjer in the casino.
  • I call this one "The One with Joey's Hand Twin"

This is a great episode with the exception of Joey's Hand Twin story line. This is why this is the lowest I've rated any episode of Friends so far. I LOVE Ross and Rachel drunk in the hotel room, especially Rachel's delivery of the line to Joey after he asks her "How you doin'?" and when Ross falls as he's going to sit on the bed and asks Joey if HE'S ok! Classic! I've seen friends of mine behave very similarly after too much alcohol. I really do love how dumb Joey acts sometimes, but this hand twin story line makes me fast forward through every scene with him in it.

Overall a great episode . . . now if only I could somehow edit out the hand twin scenes, this would rank much higher!
  • Ross and Rachel get drunk in their hotel room and get married, Phoebe and Joey get kicked out of the casino for annoying staff, and Chandler and Monica decide to have a 'quickie' vegas wedding.

The season 5 finale, The one in Vegas was a classic.

All storylines were hilarious.
    Ross and Rachel drinking too many 'beers and alcohol' was the cause of some laugh out loud moments in this episode. And the wedding at the end - biggest. shock. ever.

Phoebe and Joey's side storylines were also memorable. We giggled as Joey tried to convince his 'hand twin' to start a show, and Phoebe VS The Lurker begins. And plus, she introduces us to Regina Phalange!

Chandler and Monica had a good plot too - Chandler gets angry, they make up, then decide to get married. Touching..... :)

A fabulous episode.
  • It's my most favorite episode of Friends.

This episode is my favorite because:
    it showed us the typical Friends moments we like;
    it is so funny that you can cry of laughing;
    so many laugh-out-loud moments;
    amazing acting from all of the actors;
    great storylines for all of the characters;
    amazing setting-Las Vegas;
    so funny last scene and one of the all time best clifthangers;
    I watched this episode few years ago and I was so exciting after its end and last scene with Rachel and Ross was amazing and one of the most unforgettable moments of Friends for me personally.
    We are all in favour of the writers for making this gift for us.
    The greates years of Friends.
  • Rachel and Ross' prank war starts getting out of control.

I loved this episode. It is one of my favorite episodes of this amazing series. I loved everything about this episode. What's not to love? The was between Ross and Rachel on the plane was just too hilarious. Then, Ross draws on Rachel's face with a permanent marker. It was just too hilarious. The funniest part was the end, where Chandler and Monica want to get married and they see Ross and Rachel coming out of the chapel, drunk and married. This episode is definitely a series classic. It is another great installment and the perfect ending to another perfect season.
  • Season five finale, part two.

I love this plot, well in continuation from last week's episode. Ross & Rachel were pranking each other and now Rachel can;t get the marker off from her face, so they decide to get drunk and then big ball drops....
    Rachel & Ross get hitched in Vegas, which makes Chandler & Monica's idea to get hitched sort of bad, but I love how they act drunk. So overall funniest episode of season five. Phoebe's lurker storyline was hilarious! "Be cool, be cool" Police officer walks by! Hilarious. Joey finds a hand twin? I know, I was astonished as you were. Not a good plot for Joey. Great cliffhanger. Lets go Season Six!