Friends

The One Where Chandler Gets Caught

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 15, 2004 on NBC

• Best clip show EVER!!

This by far is the best clip show out of the six 'Friends' clip shows because most of it is a normal episode unlike the others.
    It starts off with Phoebe and Rachel seeing Chandler getting into a car with a blonde woman and think he's having an affair which he isnt because it turns out that the woman was Monica and Chandler's realtor, and the two are buying a house in Westchester which leads to the friends reminiscing about their good times in the apartment. This leads to a lot of hilarious Joey lines. Great classic Friends episode
  • One great episode.

Although the air of the episode tells you this is the last season, it's still a great show. I just loved the part about the flashbacks. It makes you remember why you love the show. The great thing about Friends' flashbacks is that those are the episodes where you just can't stop laughing. It's 10 times more laughs than usual, guaranteed. The whole thing about Chandler and Monica wanting to live in the suburbs was a great idea. There was going to be a time when it had to come to this. They ARE friends but at some point they had to have a life of their own. That means that they'll marry and live in other places. I don't think they didn't want Monica and Chandler to move bacause they were selfish. I think that they didn't want to accept the fact that they're not young anymore and it's not going to be the same. This episode was a tearjerker for me because of the flashback where Rachel is moving out of Monica's and Monica tells Pheobe about all the good things Rachel does. It was really moving for me.
  • Most of this episode was really good.

7.7
    One of the better episodes from the 10th season.

Monica and Chandler are planning on buying a house, but the others think Chandler is having an affair. It was a funny storyline, and it played out well. I especially liked Rachel's comment on the house: "All I could think of was I can't believe Chandler is having an affair, but man this would be a great place to live!"

The downside to the episode was the reaction from Rachel, Ross, Phoebe and Joey to the news of the move. Yes they are all good friends, but as such you would think they would be supportive instead of trying to talk Monica and Chandler out of it. It just got a bit too dramatic. It wouldn't be the end of the world if Monica and Chandler moved, even though it would mean they couldn't spend as much time together anymore.

But in most ways this was a good episode. I liked how Chandler acted like they didn't get the house when the others were there so he could give the good news to Monica when they were alone. I like these two as a couple, they have good chemistry and they seem truly affectionate with one another.

TBS