Friends

The One Where Chandler Gets Caught

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 15, 2004 on NBC

• Most of this episode was really good.

7.7
    One of the better episodes from the 10th season.

Monica and Chandler are planning on buying a house, but the others think Chandler is having an affair. It was a funny storyline, and it played out well. I especially liked Rachel's comment on the house: "All I could think of was I can't believe Chandler is having an affair, but man this would be a great place to live!"

The downside to the episode was the reaction from Rachel, Ross, Phoebe and Joey to the news of the move. Yes they are all good friends, but as such you would think they would be supportive instead of trying to talk Monica and Chandler out of it. It just got a bit too dramatic. It wouldn't be the end of the world if Monica and Chandler moved, even though it would mean they couldn't spend as much time together anymore.

But in most ways this was a good episode. I liked how Chandler acted like they didn't get the house when the others were there so he could give the good news to Monica when they were alone. I like these two as a couple, they have good chemistry and they seem truly affectionate with one another.