Friends

The One Where Chandler Gets Caught

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 15, 2004 on NBC

• One great episode.

Although the air of the episode tells you this is the last season, it's still a great show. I just loved the part about the flashbacks. It makes you remember why you love the show. The great thing about Friends' flashbacks is that those are the episodes where you just can't stop laughing. It's 10 times more laughs than usual, guaranteed. The whole thing about Chandler and Monica wanting to live in the suburbs was a great idea. There was going to be a time when it had to come to this. They ARE friends but at some point they had to have a life of their own. That means that they'll marry and live in other places. I don't think they didn't want Monica and Chandler to move bacause they were selfish. I think that they didn't want to accept the fact that they're not young anymore and it's not going to be the same. This episode was a tearjerker for me because of the flashback where Rachel is moving out of Monica's and Monica tells Pheobe about all the good things Rachel does. It was really moving for me.