Friends

The One Where Eddie Moves In

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 22, 1996 on NBC

• Worst Episode Ever.

2.7

Character and Actor who plays Eddie is absolutely terrible. I can't bare to watch him.
  • A non typical friends episode, switching focus from the couples to Joey and chandler. Wonderful. Spoilers inside about the plot of the episode

This episode and the ones originally aired just before or after this one are, imho, just amazing. We see a typical friends episode focused on an atypical couple: Joey and Chandler. And this path led to hilarious comedy and some kind of unusual romance. I think Joey and Chandler are the best FRIENDS couple EVER and they deserved this and all the other episode focused on them. While the other storylines in the episode provide us with some other great moments, the main storyline, with the wonderful Eddie support, cracks me up like few things ever did. Surreal scenes (like the ending with "All by myself") great dialogues that demonstrate how well these actors are together. I'd say this episode is a FRIENDS masterpiece. WATCH IT!
  • ok i guess eddie is too annoying

7.2
    Phoebe is discovered by a record producer who wants to make "Smelly Cat" a video but has trouble with the back ground singers. Ross's new relationship with Rachel makes Monica feel like she's living with her brother again...and she hates it as he seems to live at her apartment. And Joey considers moving back in with Chandler, but Chandler has a new roommate an annoying man called eddie who is really weird and has the worst laugh EVER!!!
  • This is the Episode where Adam Goldberg comes out as eddie Chandlers ne roomate.

Eddie Chandlers new roomate is crazy and Chandler is afriad to kick him out but doesn't want him there anymore . And another thing that happens is that Rachel and Ross get back together and are all over each other . And Ross always wants to be with Rachel . And since Rachel live with Monica he is always there and Monica hates it because it makes her feel like she lives with Ross again . But she can't say much because Rachel is her best friend and her roomate and seh is paying half the rent but what she wants to say is " Ross get out of here " ! !
  • "Hi sweetie, look before I forget, did I leave my diaphram at your place? Hi mom"

A record producer who wants to make "Smelly Cat" a video. Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you?
    Smelly cat, smelly cat, it's not your fault.
    They won't take you to the vet.
    You're obviously not their favorite pet.
    It may not be a bed of roses.
    And you're no friend to those with noses. But When the video is made another woman's vocie is dubbed in over Phoebe's.

Joey realzied that he's alone with out Chandler and wants to move back in but when he goes to tell him it's too late. Chandler found his new roomate, Eddie, at the grocery store.
  • One of the best episodes!

I've often said Chandler's character was the best part of the series. And in this episode-he gets to show why. After Joey moves out of the apartment, Crazy Eddie moves in. And all of his personalities with him. Chandler's reactions to his new roommates antics are classic. My personal favorite clip is when Chandler comes home to find Eddie dehydrating fruit.

Throughout the episode, his behavior gets stranger and funnier. It all culminates to Eddie coming home to the locks changed. He finds Joey already moved in, even though he'd lived there earlier in the day. And-of course Chandler convinces crazy Eddie he never lived there. Funny as hell!
  • good episode

• "Smelly Cat" - THE MUSIC VIDEO.

This was just an okay episode in my opinion. It was a setting stone in the "Smelly Cat" song. I love when Phoebe was in the recording studio. Poor Joey, seeing Eddie & Chandler as roommates. He is all by himself. Also Monica & Ross being competitive brother & sister again was enjoyable. Also Rachel being in the middle of it. The fact that Phoebe thought that the voice was hers was hilarious. And everyone singing Smelly Cat in the ending credits was so nice of the friends. Everything was pretty much enjoyable. An okay episode3 with some funny points. :0
  • Friends

Phoebe is discovered by a record producer who wants to make "Smelly Cat" a video. Ross's new relationship with Rachel makes Monica feel like she's living with her brother again...and she hates it. And Joey considers moving back in with Chandler, but Chandler has a new roommate. I liked the episode with Eddie like phoebe I think he gets better the more he is in the show, he was wierd and scary but at the same time brought the bigger laughs of his episodes. Chandler was also notable on top form. lol at the music video. 9 out of 10.