Friends

The One Where Everybody Finds Out

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 11, 1999 on NBC

• First episode I've seen, and funniest episode I've seen!

HAHAHAHA x 89347832749847! Okay, this is the episode where everyone finds out about Chandler and Monica. Joey and Rachel had already found out in previous episodes. First, Phoebe finds out because they are in Ugly Naked Guy's apartment, and Ross wants to buy it. Phoebe looks through the window and sees Chandler and Monica getting busy on the other side. She starts to flip out and goes "OH MY GOD THEY'RE DOING IT!" Finally, Rachel and Joey fully confess to her what is going on. Instead of confronting the two love-birds, they decide to have a little fun. Joey, however, hates keeping secrets and just wants to tell them. But Rachel and Phoebe disagree. Phoebe starts to pretend to like Chandler, until he and Monica figure out that Phoebe knows. They decide to join in the game. It continues until Chandler tells Phoebe to come over so they can have sex, they have an EXTREMELY awkward kiss, and then he breaks and confesses to everyone about his relationship with Monica. The last person to find out is Ross, when he is in his new apartment and sees Chandler and Monica through the window like Phoebe did, and he goes CRAZY hahaha!

Best episode, I think!