Friends

The One Where Everybody Finds Out

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 11, 1999 on NBC

• Monica and Chandler's relationship is discovered by all of their friends and causes some very exciting and funny events. A classic episode with great plot development.

If somebody would ask me to find my favorite episode of Friends, this episode would be certainly my choce. It is one of the earliest episodes I have seen and one of the funniest ones.
    Monica and Chandler kept their relationship a secret for some time, but now their friends one by one find out about it. Joey, who knew it for a long time and had to cover their slipups is very excited to find out that Rachel knows about M&C's relationship, too. When Phoebe (by accident) finds out, she and Rachel make up a plan to cover up M&C's relationship. In the end even Ross finds out about the secret love.
    There are so many great moments in this episode that I can describe only a few:
    Joey's attempt to settle all things Phoebe's reaction to Monica and Chandler's kissing plus the dancing afterwards
    The "love-game" Chandler and Phoebe play although they both know that it is a game
    Chandler declaring his love
    Phoebe's flirting
    ... and so many more

All in all, in my opinion thist is one of the best episodes ever written and worth to watch: A series classic.