Friends

The One Where Everybody Finds Out

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 11, 1999 on NBC

• "They don't know that we know they know we know!" - Phoebe

This was one of the best episodes ever and the ultimate Chandler and Monica episode. Ugly Naked Guy is moving out so Ross tries to get his place so that he can live across Rachel and Monica. So Rachel, Phoebe and Ross go check out the place. Phoebe looks out the window and sees Chandler and Monica doing something that well, hurts her eyes. The screaming part with Phoebe, Rachel and Ross was so funny. And Ross really screams like a girl. So now Phoebe knows and she thinks they should have some fun with it so she hits on Chandler. He tells Monica about this and she immediately knows that Phoebe knows because there's no other explanation.
    To get back at Phoebe Chandler flirts back and wonders if she wants to go on a date. She would love to (well actually she wouldn't but she wants to win. Did I mention this was a confusing episode). So they go on a date in Chandler's appartment and as they awkwardly kiss Chandler admits that he can't have sex with her because he's in love with Monica, and she loves him too. All very cute.
    Meanwhile Ross gets Ugly Naked Guy's apartment by being Naked Ross. He shows his boss his new apartment and just as his boss says that he can go back to work he notices something through the window and becomes Mental Ross again. That's the story of how everyone found out about Chandler and Monica. I wonder if the're ever gonna tell their kids this story.