Friends

The One Where Everybody Finds Out

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 11, 1999 on NBC

• This is propably my favourite episode of Friends!

I have watched this episode many many times and I don`t understand how it can still make me laugh so hard. Again and again. Just about everything in it is so damn hilarious. Best parts being: When Phoebe first finds out. "Aaaa!!Aaaaaa! Aaaa!!! Aaa!! My Eyes!! My Eyes!!!" And Ross coming in on that and they all just jump around screaming!! (I`m giggling inside to that image) Funny thing is (what isn´t) that all of the friends have first reacted a little loudly to the news.. Weird.. Anyway.. What a better way to deal with finding out that two of your best friends are together than to mess with them..Obviously. And even now Joey is the one getting stuck in the middle of their "war" and that´s always very funny to watch.
    Phoebe and Chandler´s "date" is, out of all the episodes, the thing that I can come back to and feel better about life because it gets me in a better mood. The dancing and flirting and kissing all of which are the most uncomfortable moments ever, ofcourse in a funny way.
    And Ross, trying to get Ugly naked guy´s appartment.. If you wanna bond with ugly naked guy, don´t buy him a basket of mini muffins...get naked yourself!! Another classic moment of this episode, for sure..
    Like all this wouldn´t be enough to make this episode perfect but Monica and Chandler finally REALLY tell each other that they love each other. Wonderful.
    This episode also ends perfectly with Ross seeing from the window of his new appartment Monica and Chandler getting pusy..Funny!!! "What Are You Doing!! Get Off My Sister!!

So if I haven´t said it already, I truly loved this episode. Also you don´t see much of any secondary characters in this which is great because these are the people you really care about and want to see.