Friends

The One Where Joey Dates Rachel

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 10, 2002 on NBC

I'm still upset that they had to go anywhere with Joey & Rachel. They were good as FRIENDS, what this show is called, but then they had to make Joey develop feelings for Rachel. Regardless of how I feel of those two getting together, this was actually a good episode. All plots were pretty funny & entertaining. We got Rachel & Joey going on a fake date, which leads Joey in to having feelings for Rachel. The whole date was cute and funny, and we got to learn Rachel & Joey's "moves" which was always entertaining, so I really enjoyed that plot. The arcade game was absolutely hysterical. Although Chandler did annoy me a bit with his hand. "My hand is messed up!" Yeah Chandler, we get it. The best part about this episode was Phoebe. Phoebe yelling at the Ms. Pacman and cursing as Ben walked in was classic Phoebe and it was absolutely hilarious! Then we have Ross' plot which was also hysterical! Ross going around on his skates to get to a class that's across town was hilarious, and I hope they do more Ross plots alone. It's definitely better without Mona around. A good episode.