Friends

The One Where Joey Moves Out

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 15, 1996 on NBC

• In this episode Chandler and Joey fight so much that Joey moves out. Rachel gets a heart tattoo and Pheobe chickens out. Mr. Gellar finds out about Monica and Richard

This episode made me cry the first time I watched it because I always believed that Chandler and Joey would never move out of the apartment and they would always be best friends and roommates. The fact that they had Joey move out is sad to see b/c him and Chandler had the best friendship I think of all of them. Rachel getting a tattoo even though Ross didn't like the idea is awesome. Pheobe chickening out is so obvious though you saw it coming because its Pheobe. Monica and Richard's relationship finally goes public to her parents and I wouldn't have been happy about it. This episode is very special in the sense that it is the only episode where someone moves out because of a major fight. I'm just glad they actually got over it and became best buds again.
  • After having a fight with Chandler, Joey decides to move out. Rachel and Phoebe decide to get tattoos. And on his birthday, Mr. Geller receives the unsettling news that his best friend, Richard, and his daughter, Monica, are dating.

This episode was very entertaining. The writers proved that they are very talented and creative with this episode. Joey moves to a much bigger apartment in this episode. I really really liked this episode because Monica's parents find out that she is dating Richard. It was hilarious when everyone was saying that he had a bimbo in the city. Then Monica was trapped in the shower when Monica's father feels up her mom in the bathroom. It was really a hilarious episode. This episode is definitely a series classic. I loved this episode. It is a perfect installment, in my opinion.
  • JOEY: Man this is weird. You ever realize Captain Crunch's eyebrows are actually on his hat? CHANDLER: That's what's weird? Joey, the man's been captain of a cereal for the last 40 years.

Phoebe and Rachel go get tatoos and Ross is happy at first but once he sees it on Rachel he thinks it's kind of sexy.

This episode was funny to me when Monica and Richard are at Jack's birthday party and everyone is taking about Richard dating a "twinkie" they hid in the bathroom to talk. Monica ends my stuck in the bathroom when her parents make love. She tells Ross she "just caught the live show". Then when Monica tells her parents about her and Richard her parents are shocked to say the least. Joey ends up moving out after a fight

This episode was very entertaining. The writers proved that they are very talented and creative with this episode. Joey moves to a much bigger apartment in this episode. I really really liked this episode because Monica's parents find out that she is dating Richard. It was hilarious when everyone was saying that he had a bimbo in the city. Then Monica was trapped in the shower when Monica's father feels up her mom in the bathroom. It was really a hilarious episode. This episode is definately a series classic. I loved this episode. It is a perfect installment, in my opinion.
  • This is the episode where Joey and Chandler have a fight and Joey decides to move out .

Joey moves out gets a nice place and Chandler trys to find some one else to live with him . And Rachel and Phoebe get tatoos . Well actaully Rachel does . Phoebe chickens out and gets a dot or " a moon " on her shoulder . And Rachel gets a heart on her lower hip . And when Ross first thought it was gross to get tatoos he now thought it was sexy and was proud of Rachel for getting it . Chandler does find a guy to live with him but ends up being a weirdo and Joey ends up coming back :) ! !
  • Friends

After having a fight with Chandler, Joey decides to move out. Rachel and Phoebe decide to get tattoos. And on his birthday, Mr. Geller receives the unsettling news that his best friend, Richard, and his daughter, Monica, are dating. This was a sad episode for fans of the dou called Joey and Chandler but dont worry they make friends again, The tattoos part was funny the fact that Phoebe chickened out even though she want to go in the first place is pretty funny. Monica was funny when she was in the wrong place to hide. 9 out of 10.
  • funny

After having a fight with Chandler over hygiene and there apartment and who owns it, Joey decides to move out. Rachel and Phoebe decide to get tattoos only ross hates tattos and phoebes too scared. And on his birthday, Mr. Geller receives the unsettling news that his best friend, Richard, and his daughter, Monica, are dating.
  • Upsetting, out of balance Friend's episode.

It was a very sad moment when we saw Chandler and Joey living in seperate houses for the first time.
  • "Your mother is saying, Where's my Lilly, you wuss!" - Rachel to Phoebe.

A very good episode and the beginnign of a new arc. It was so sad to see Joey & Chandler break up. It was a really weird reason to break up. It's also kind of tragic because Joey is going to end up losing the apartment anyway. And he gets fired so I guess it is payback from moving out in this episode. Phoebe & Rachel get tattoos! I love Rachel's reaction to Phoebe not getting a tattoo. The parents find out about Richard & Monica. I love how Monica is stuck in the shower, watching "the live show" I love the parents reaction. A great episode with some great acting!
  • TOtal Rip off of a Bosom Buddies episode

The whole "blue love dot" tattoo is almost line for line from Tom Hanks getting his "blue love dot" on Bosom Buddies many years previous