Friends

The One Where Joey Speaks French

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 19, 2004 on NBC

• Not one of my favourite episodes but not the worst. Chandler and Monica show Erica around NY, Joey "speaks" french and Rachel and Ross go to Long Island.

7.7
    Easily the worst part of the episode though was Joey trying to speak french. Only being mildly funny at best (embarrasing rather) and just proves that Friends tries to dumb down as many as the characters as possible, so that soon enough they are at a Paris Hilton level. We see that with Joey and with Erica. I mean come on, a three year old is able to copy what people say. Also since when did Phoebe know french?

Rachel and Ross go to Long Island to visit Rachel's dad who has just had a heart attack. As normal Ross and Dr.Greene don't get along. Ross is seemed to look like the bad guy, not just by Dr.Greene but also Rachel as he refuses sympathy sex with her.

Monica and Chandler show Erica (birth mother of their baby/babies) around New York City and learn that the father of their child could possibly be a murderer.

The only thing to really complain about was Joey not speaking french, otherwise an okay episode