Friends

The One Where No One's Ready

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 26, 1996 on NBC

• A simple episode, yet one that really stands out

This was such a great episode. Although the storyline is just simply Ross trying to get everyone to get ready and dressed for dinner, the laughs are many and each character's quirks and likeable qualities really shine through. Ross is excited about a benefit dinner at the museum, but the gang is very slow in getting ready and dressed to join him. Monica is upset about a voicemail that she left Richard and her neuroticism and obsessiveness really come through. Chandler and Joey spend their time fighting for a chair, which leads to a hilarious scene where Joey dresses in ALL of Chandler's clothes. This scene had me rolling in laughter. After becoming upset with Rachel for taking so long, Ross explodes at her and belittles her in front of the gang. This causes her to refuse to go which leads to more trouble for Ross as he tries to prove to Rachel that he is sorry. This episode will always be one of my favorites, especially since it opened me to the phrase "Going Commando". Don't know what that is? Watch this episode!!