Friends

The One Where Rosita Dies

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 01, 2001 on NBC

• not the best

Phoebe decides to take on a 2nd job as her massage business isnot going well however her first costermer wants to kill himself and phoebe makes it her mission to stop him. Monica and ross find out that their parents are moving and when they go to collect hteir old stuff it turns out that monicas stuff is all ruined from a flood so to make it up to her her dad gives her the porsche. Rachel breaks joeys and chair and whilst out to buy him a new one Chandler sits in it and thinks hes broken it so gives joey his one.
  • In an attempt to make up for her slow massage business, Phoebe takes a job as a telemarketer for an office supply company. When her first call is to a despondent office manager, she takes it upon herself to convince him to not kill himself.

This episode was ok. Phoebe was the funniest with her helping that guy not try to kill himself. I think they hated him because they would know who he was if he was working there and they proberly knew that he was going to kill himself. Monica is so lucky she gets the Porshe. If I was Ross I would be angry because he is the oldest. Joey must of been obsessed with that chair if he named it. If I was Chandler I would of leaved it because he wouldn't know that Chandler did it even if it was Rachel or not.
  • Rachel kills Rosita.

This episode was hilarious! And Jason Alexander guest stars! So that made the episode fun. Rachel kills the barcalounger. And Chandler replaces it with his barcalounger. Rachel buys a new better one. The "chair of the year" Making Joey break Chandler's chair wanting Rachel's chair. Like a little boy. And then Rachel & Joey become a gang. The Cobras. The whole plot was just hysterical. And it all adds up in the ends with Monica gets a porsche and the barcalounger is gone. Looks like good karma got her this time. The dad pretending not to smoke was not funny. It was pretty dry. Phoebe trying to get Earl (Jason Alexander) from killing himself was very nice of her. So the whole plot with Phoebe was well written. it fit in with Telemarketing. Good episode.
  • "If anybody asks your name is Rosita(in a spanish accent)"

This is a funny episdoe. Rachel is trying to move joey's chair and in the process of doing so she breaks it. This part was very UNbelieveable to me. I find it hard that a small woman such as herslef having the ablity to rip off the back of a recliner but ok whatever I'll go with it. So while they are out buying Joey a new chair Chandler comes over and sits in the chair the back falls off so he thinks he broke it. Chandler in turn gives Joey his chair. WHen they come back Rosita is healed! Now joey thinks he has a majical chair.
  • Rachel breaks Joey's chair. Monica and Ross's parents are moving. Starring: Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox Arquette, Lisa Kudrow, Matt le Blanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer

This is one of the funniest episodes of the seventh season. I really like Joey (Matt le Blanc) and Rachel (Jennifer Aniston) living together, i think it adds a much more comedic element to the show, whereas the scenes with Pheobe (Lisa Kudrow) and Joey if they lived together, wouldn't be as funny for as long as a time. Phoebe living with Monica (Courtney Cox Arquette) and Chandler (Matthew Perry) is very funny as well, and wouldn't be as funny with Rachel living with them. Anyways, the chair magically being fixed and Rachel keeping the chair, then Joey breaking the chair to get the new chair, and it being Chandler's chair was great, one of the funniest things in the show. Another thing about this episode that i really loved was when Rachel commented that the chair was being a *****, after she broke it. I still find myself laughing at that scene. I love how Monica was the second child, and how Ross (David Schwimmer) was like the Golden, Perfect child. The plots with their parents, especially their mom is classic. Her father (guest star Elliot Gould) appeared in this episode, and even though he isn't as bad, its funny. So...this was a great episode, and i think im going to go watch it now.
  • good

In an attempt to make up for her slow massage business, Phoebe takes a job as a telemarketer for an office supply company. When her first call is to a despondent office manager, she takes it upon herself to convince him to not kill himself and he doesnt making her feel good about herself. Monica and Ross discover that their parents are selling their house. When they go to collect their stuff, they find that Mr. Gellar used Monica's boxes to stop flood water from getting to his Porche and all her things are ruined so she gets the porsche. While attempting to re-arrange the furniture, Rachel breaks Joey's favorite chair (that he's named Rosita). and buys him an new lazy boy chair, but chandler then sits on it thinking that he broke it so he gives his one to joey who thinks his chair healed itself, so rachael gets the lazy boy.