Friends

The One Where Ross and Rachel...You Know

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 08, 1996 on NBC

• "I can be a waitress. OK watch this. Um, gimme two number ones, 86 the bacon, one Adam and Eve on a raft and rick'em, la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la."

THis is another great episode! MOnica meets Richard and they share an amazing kiss! Wow would i give anything to be Courtney Cox in the scene! Ross and Rachel have their first date but don't get off to a great start when trying to make out. Ross grabs Rachel's butt and she starts laughing.(that's not too good). Anyway they try to have another date and make it romantic but Ross is paged at work. They end up having sex in one of the exhibts and wake up the next morning with kids looking at them.

Joey and CHandler get a new tv and lazy boy chairs and they don't want to get out of them.
  • The beginning of Monica & Richard.

This couple was okay, I mean it was pretty funny how Richard was 20 years older that her. So its a pretty good couple. Ross & Rachel doing it for the first time was my favorite plot of the episode."Ross, just GRAB MY ASS!" Rachel was so funny! Always laughing when she was making out with Ross, then afterward when thought that he peed himself. That was a definitely funny plot. Joey getting rich and getting a large TV and two new chairs was an also funny plot how they always sent food to Monica's apartment which interrupts Monica & Richard. I love that sort of storyline when two plots tie together! An amazing episode!
  • The beginning of Ross and Rachel, but Joey and Chandler steal the show.

In this episode we witness the very beginning of Ross and Rachel, the couple. The storyline focusses on them trying to put together their very first date. We also see Monica falling for a new (or should I say old) man, Richard. The episode is therefore pivotal for everything to come in Friends.

It is also however a tribute to the great writing of the show during this period (undoubtedly its peak). Because as the story telling makes huge forward strides, Joey and Chanlder are the ones who steal the show, and not for the first time. Their subplot sees Joey buying all new furniture for the boys including reclining leather chairs and wide TV. They then decide to break the new equipment in by sitting in the chairs for pretty much as long as they can bare. Every emotion packed scene between Ross and Rachel or Monica and Richard is intertwined with true hilarity provided by our two lounging Friends. A must see.
  • One of my all time fave episodes of Friends!!

For some reason, If I had to pick out and episode of Friends that I love and could keep watching it would be this one, it's like a good book I just keep going back to it. I think because they finally got together and even though they were going on dates things were still going wrong, she'd laugh in his face or he rolled over on the juice box, but I liked these moments. And it was all romantic with the stars and the music playing over it.I think I'll continue to love this episode and it will always be one of my faves.
  • Ross and Rachel

Friends Season 2 Episode 15 The One Where Ross and Rachel... You Know
    Joey and Chandler stay 2 whole days infront of thei big screen TV, wich Joey bought with his Days of Our Luves money, without getting up. Monica meets Richard again and they go on a date. Ross and Rachel finally go on a "real date", but Rachel cant go further because of their friendship.

This episode shows the beginning of Ross and Rachel, and also the beginning of Monica and Richard. This episode was awesome, one of the best in the season. Ross and Rachel finally sleep together in the museum, and a gruop of kids saw them the morning before... that was so funny!
  • A very ross and rachel episode.

Joey buys a big screen TV and two leather recliners with his newfound money. He and Chandler then spend a day refusing to leave the chairs. They even have food delivered to the girls apartment so they don't have to answer the door. Monica has a catering job for a friend of her parents, the attractive Dr. Burke. She ends up kissing him the next day at an un-needed eye exam and though there is a 21-year age difference between them, they begin dating. Ross and Rachel attempt to have their first real date, but Rachel laughs every time they kiss. When they try again the next evening, they are interrupted when Ross is called into the museum. It's too late to go to the restaurant so they have a picnic in the planetarium and end up waking up the next day naked in the display area with a group of Catholic school children looking in.
  • Friends

Joey buys a big screen TV and two leather recliners with his newfound money. Monica has a catering job for a friend of her parents, the attractive Dr. Richard Burke. Ross and Rachel attempt to have their first real date, but it's difficult for Rachel to overcome their long friendship. THis was another really really funny episode of friends this time Joey and Chandler are great in it one of my favourite episodes with these two characters Joey and Chandler watching tv none stop was awesome and the end with the fire alarm was funny. Ross and Rachel where good in the episode to and the scene with the load speaker never fails to make me chuckle.
  • Eh...

In this episode of Friends, Rachel and Ross begin dating. Aftaer plans of a romantic evening are spoiled they decide to stay in the museum after watching the stars in the planetarium, the moment fans have all been waiting for occurs. They totally do it! They end up waking up the next day naked in the display area with a group of Catholic school children looking in. How ackward!! Also in this episode, and the only really important event for futre episodes, is when Monica and Richard start dating. This event was the only really interesting thing in the episode. It was funny and all, but it didn't really make me fell as good when I watched it compared to the other Friends episodes.
  • awesome