Friends

The One Where Ross Can't Flirt

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 22, 1999 on NBC

• I love the episodes with all Friends together. This is no exception.

The Friends all gather in Monica and Rachel's apartment to watch Joey on "Law and Order" before Monica and Chandler go out on their 10 month anniversary dinner. Joey's grandmother visits, and things get troublesome when Joey realises he's been cut out of the show.

There were a lot of great scenes in this episode. I loved the bit where the Friends keep happy faces even though talking about how Joey's grandmother would be devastated if she found out Joey had been cut out. Especially Chandler's comment that "if we keep talking this way, aren't we gonna freak her out soon?"

I also really liked Chandler and Monica's discussions about flirting and whether or not it is okay. Especially Chandler's explination for why it's okay for him to flirt but not for her.

All in all I think the Friends played off each other very well in this episode. All six of them worked seamlessly together blending in to each other's storylines. The only weak part was Ross's embarassing flirting and Rachel's far from believable little helpful push towards the end.