Friends

The One Where Ross Dates a Student

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Mar 09, 2000 on NBC

• Ross gets his student evaluations and one student writes that he's hot. Even though it could cost him his job, he considers dating her. An ex-girlfriend of Chandler's from college is directing the new Al Pacino movie and Joey wants an audition.

Great episode! I loved Joey's Monday is 1st day, Tuesday is 2nd day, Wednesday is what when day oh Thursday 3rd day. I think I didn't do it exactly right but it was very cool. A fire starts in Phoebe and Rachel's apartment. You think they would be more angry but they weren't. It would be so cool to live with Joey. Ross dates his student and I don't think thats a bad thing. I don't know why he would get fired. Chandler is so good at faking stuff with the Dana girl and getting Joey for the auction which he missed.
  • a good episode

Ross gets his student evaluations and one student writes that he's hot. Even though it could cost him his job, he considers dating her and they go out. An ex-girlfriend of Chandler's from college is directing the new Al Pacino movie and Joey wants an audition so chandler decides to go out on a date with her to get joey an audition and he does get him one. A fire starts in Phoebe and Rachel's apartment, forcing them to find temporary living spaces with Monica and Joey. and monica is a complete cleaning freak and is annoying pheobe whereas joey is giving rachael the time of her life.
  • Burning down the house.

Rachel & Phoebe's apartment rooms burn down, because of Rachel. Which makes her stay at Joey's. She thinks it's a bad living arrangement, but it is great! I like how Phoebe was trying to run away from Kookoo Monica throughout the episode. Ross dating Elizabeth was okay I guess. This looks like decent relationship arc. I just know a whole bunch of new plots come from this, so it's probably good. Chandler trying to get the audition for Joey was okay too, wasn't great. The funny part was when Joey missed the audition. And it's always fun to see Monica get jealous. So good episode.
NICK 2