Friends

The One Where the Stripper Cries

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 05, 2004 on NBC

• One of the best episodes. There are great guest stars, flashbacks to the days when Monica was fat and Rachel has a big nose, Joey on a game show, which couldn't not be funny, Phoebe has a bachelorette party and its an extended length episode! Fabulous!

Rachel and Monica play very big parts in this episode, being major characters in two of the story lines, but thats no worry. It turns out Phoebe wants a stripper for her party, but when the stripper does turn up, the girls, at first, wish he didnt come. Joey on the Pyramid game show is very funny, and he doesnt do very well, at first, but somehow gets to the final round, and almost does well, until it turns out he doesnt know what a supermodel is!?!

My favorite plot is the Chandler-Ross plot, and the pacts they made with each other about girls when they were younger, and my favorite moment of the episode is the ending, when Ross and Monica discover that an incident that happened many years ago is not exactly how they thought it was.