Friends

The One Where They're Up All Night

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 11, 2001 on NBC

• They\'re Up All Night...

Finally, a decent episode in this season. While on the roof, waiting to see the meteor shower by Ross\'s order, the friend leave, and Ross and Joey stay on the roof, trapped, and they must find a way to get down, and they decide to go down the fire escape.

This part of the episode was the best, I really loved how Ross and Joey\'s personalities contravened. Their scenes were really funny. However, the other friends are also not resting. Phoebe, who is home also, is fighting with a fire alarm, who won\'t stop beeping, and she\'s trying to get rid of it, in her own, Phoebe way -- just the way I like it.

When Chandler can\'t sleep, he is trying to find something to do, and Monica is mad \'cuz he woke her up. Yet another good story. And Rachel and Tag are in Rachel\'s office, where their romance is interrupted by some office business. And this is yet another good story. I must say I really enjoyed the episode. Finally an entire episode this season full of interesting stories and good humor.