Friends

The One Where They're Up All Night

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 11, 2001 on NBC

• Another one of Friends' best episodes. Very funny scenes and a hilarious Phoebe - what's not to like?

After climbing on the roof for some star-gazing our friends can't sleep because of different reasons. Rachel and her new boyfriend and assistant Ted try to find out if an important paper went out or not. Chandler and Monica keep each other up all night. Ross and Joey are stuck on the roof and try to escape. And Phoebe has her very own problems with an annoying fire alarm.

The four different stories in this episode all revolve around not being able to sleep. And every one of them is very funny and interesting. Rachel and Ted's childish fight over who has forgotten to send away the papers. Monica who keeps Chandler up and CHandler who keeps Monica up ("I'm going to spill all over..." "I'm up!"). Ross and Joey's attempts to escape the roof are just hilarious. But the reason I really love this episode is Phoebe's performance. There are no words for her greatness in this episode and I just have some quotes: "Please don't be an alien" "Don't interrupt me" "Fire alarm?" (after the fire man was knocking) and so many more.

Great performances, funny stories and all in all a very good episode.