Friends

The One with All the Haste

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 09, 1998 on NBC

• One of the best of season 4.

Probably only second to 'The One With The Embryos' in season 4, this episode sees Monica and Rachel reclaim their apartment.
    They bet Chandler and Joey again for the apartment and lose, again. However, one day when Chandler and Joey are out, Monica and Rachel switch apartments back and move all of the guys stuff into their former apartment. Chandler and Joey are initially mad, but are very willing to move back to their old apartment after Monica and Rachel agree to make out with each other for one minute.
    Ross and Emily drop a bombshell on the group when they reveal that they are going to get married. Despite trying to hide it, it is obvious that Rachel is disturbed and unhappy with the decision.
  • a good episode.

in the beginning rachael is woken by a man across the road sining, and monica is also tired of the new appartment and try to bribe joey and chandler with knicks season tickets to give up the appartment, they win a bet so chandler and joey win the appartment and the knicks season tickets. pheobe is wearing massive santa pants to compensate for the babies. in the end after the knicks game chandler and joey go to apologise to the girls and they have switched appartments for the fact that rachael and monica will kiss for two minutes. lol ha.
  • One Of My Favourate Episodes

This episode of friends is so funny. I saw it on tv last night for the first time.Ive got to say that it is probably one of the best episodes of season four.
    In the episode Monica and Racheal are sick of living in Chandler and Joeys apartment.So they make a plan to switch back by offering the boys Knicks season tickets, but they refuse.So the girls have a contset with the boys for the tickets and apartment.After the boys win and go to the game they return to find that the girls have switched apartments.
    Also Ross Proposes to Emily.
  • Great

This episode of friends is so so funny. I saw it on tv last night for the first time.Ive got to say that it is probably one of the best episodes of season four.
    Also Ross Proposes to Emily.
  • The girls get their apartment back.

An amazing episode really. Season 4 is so far like the best season ever. So much well thought out arcs. The girls steal their apartment back. Finally, I thought they weren't going to get it back. I was so surprised. And Rachel & Monica made out for a minute. I wish that was on screen. Anyways while this crazy plot is going on. Ross & Emily get engaged! That was something I did not see coming. Very jaw dropping. I was like whoa. And when Ross told everybody. Rachel looked very disappointed. Which foreshadows some future drama at the wedding. Can't wait for the next episode!
  • Tired of living in their new appartment, Monica and Rachel dare Joey and Chandler to a game of the one who drwas the highest card gets the appartment and get Knick's tickets, the guys win. Ross asks Emily to marry him and she accepts.

I believe this episode one of the best in season 4 with storyline and jokes. This episode is great for many reasons: one of it is the storyline: Monica and Rachel try to recover their apartment back from Joey and Chandler, so they try to exchange it for Knick's game tickets, which they refuse, so Monica and Rachel tell them that they can keep their appartment and the tickets if they beat them in something, so they play the highest card and the guys win and go to the game, but when they return Monica and Rachel had already switched it, so as a "thank you" they kiss for one minute and Chandler and Joey return to their old appartment; at the same time, Ross tries to make Emily stay longer so he asks her to marry him and she accepts.