Friends

The One with All the Jealousy

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 16, 1997 on NBC

• Just a small step-down, but still good.

7.2
    After many great episodes this season, here is just a little step-down... Although it's not so great, this episode also has its times. It's full of humor, but the stories just haven't impressed me too much. Monica is dating a poem-boy who hates American women, but those scenes actually aren't so funny or interesting (a lack of story?).

Phoebe doesn't have any major role in this episode, I wish she had a bigger role. Ross's jealousy goes to extreme measures, and it's quite funny, but I just feel like I've already seen this. Chandler also doesn't have such a big role, but he fills the blanks in the episodes very good. And Joey needs to dance for a musical, but he doesn't know how to dance, although he stated that he knows in his resume. I guess those are a little better scenes.
  • Ross & Rachel continue to fall apart.

Just when you think it can't get worse, it does! Mark actually works right next to Rachel. While Ross tries to "Mark his territory." "You might as well peed all around my desk!" - Rachel. That was hilarious. And then Ross tries to make Rachel jealous by going to a stripper for a playdate. I like how in the end, Rachel realizes she is jealous! Meanwhile Monica & the busboy wasnt my favorie plot. Well first of all, I hated the busboy from the beginning, so towards the end, I'm glad he got what he deserved. Joey lying on his resume, caused him a lot of consequences which was hilarious!
TBS