Friends

The One with All the Kissing

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 01, 1998 on NBC

• Chandler kisses the whole gang.

A lot of devdopment in this episode. Very well done overall. How do the writers come up with these things, must be from personal experience. Anyways in this episode Chandler kisses Monica accidentaly out of habit in front of the whole gang. Decides it would be fun, to kiss Phoebe and Rachel, and then everyone is shocked! I was as shocked as the girls. This episode was hilarious because it gives you the idea of a lot of ships like Chandler/Rachel. Meanwhile Ross tries to smother Emily with gifts, and the grand finale. Rachel tells Ross that she loves him. So that was nice.
  • Amazingggg!

What can I say about this episode? It is one of my favourite episodes of the whole show. Its so funny. Chandler was just amazing is this episode. He is so funny, the first time he gets caught kissing Monica, I was laughing my heaad off for about 20 seconds I couldnt stop laughing. My favourite line in this episode is....
    ...
    Chandler: "I was trying to bring some european culture to the group"
    Phoebe: "Yeah thats fine, but just dont bring it in my mouth"

Its just awesome. All in all this episode is one of my favourites because its so funny and I just love it.
  • Exellent episode.

Chandler gets caught kissing Monica. So he has to kiss rachel and Phoebea. Everyone's london stories annyoies phoebea because she could go because of her pregenancy. Rachel decides to tell ross his real feelings, but monica doesn't agree on it. The gang decideds to take Phoebea to central park for a picnic. But she says no. So they take her to Atkantic city. But just as she's about to go out the door her water breaks. She is in denial because she wants to go to Atlantic city. But she ends up going to the hospital to have her baby.
  • While Ross tries to fix his marriage to Emily, Chandler begins kissing everyone. Meanwhile, Phoebe starts getting irritated by everyone's London stories.

The first time I saw this episode, it made me cry I laughed so hard. It is one of my favorites, and even after watching it more than 5 times, I still laugh. This episode is amazing. I love it when Chandler begins kissing everyone because he accidently kisses Monica. "It's a european thing!". I hope that everyone who watches it enjoys it as much as I do. The script is not only well written, but it is also revealing. It shows the beggining of Chandler and Monica's relationship and Phoebe's jealousy towards their trip to London. Ross is also desperate to rekindle his marriage. One of the best episodes ever!
  • Great episode with wonderful, hilarious jokes!

I loved this episode. Chandler kissing Monica in front of Rachel and Phoebe leads him into kissing them before he goes to work. He says it was a london thing. The episode kind of draws you away from the whole Ross saying Rachel thing. It added a lot of humor into the season. I also loved how Monica and Chandler were taking a bath together and Joey didn't expect a thing.

TOW all the kissing was a wonderfully written episode. It was one of the starts to Chandler and Monica's relationship. A very well written episode. Exactly why i watch the series!
  • a very good episode

ross continues to try and mend his marraige with emily, but no one will tell him where she is, monica and chandler accidently kiss and then to cover it up he kisses all of the girls saying that it was a british thing he picked up. and also pheobe starts to get infuriated by everyones stories about how great london was. in the end everybody tells chandler to stop kissing them and finally emily rings up and gives ross a massive dillema to face but what will he choose, a very good cliffhanger. so watch this very good episode lol.
  • ...

A great episode, with a really interessting storyline and a good and funny cast. And like all episodes it has it's great wave in the storyline and a good cliff hanger at the end. A great episode, with a really interessting storyline and a good and funny cast. And like all episodes it has it's great wave in the storyline and a good cliff hanger at the end. A great episode, with a really interessting storyline and a good and funny cast. And like all episodes it has it's great wave in the storyline and a good cliff hanger at the end.
  • What a great episode!

Chandler and Monica tried to escape from others to find out that they are together, and for that Chandler must kiss Monica, Rachel, and Phoebe and that makes things worse. While Rachel is determined to tell Ross that she loves him, but thanks to Monica she is not able, but later Rachel decides to do it, but it doesn't turns out how she expected, so as Phoebe didn't get the opportunity to get to London, they are about to go to London, but her water break. It was a a very funny episode and I think that is one of the best.
  • Very good storyline

Chandler kissing Monica accidentally infront of Rachel and Pheobe ends up with Chandler kissing Rachel and Pheobe, what a great, humourous plot. It diverts away from the serious subject of Ross saying Rachel.

Ordering chicken in the bath was another great idea, poor Monica having to be stuck under the water.

They have to come out about their realtionship soon, this is getting ridiculous for them to hide.
  • One of many great season five episodes.

This episodes exemplifies all of the reasons why Friends is viewed as one of the greatest modern sitcoms ever. In early season five, Friends was at its peak in my opinion and I can sit down and watch these episodes all day. This episodes highlights are Chandler and Monica sneaking around and almost getting caught on many occasions. When Chandler is caught kissing Monica he covers it up by kissing everyone else, which is very funny material. One of the funniest Friends lines ever in my opinion is in this episode as well. Ross explains how Emily had sent back the roses he had sent her cut up into mulch and says “its not that bad, Monica is gonna make popery”. Not sure why, but that line always cracks me up. This episode is definitely worth watching.
  • Ross continues to med his marriage with Emily. Chandler kisses Monica in front of everyone and then he kisses Rachel and Phoebe.

This episode was as good as the season opener but still good. I am surprised that Rachel, Phoebe and Joey didn't know that Chandler and Monica are in love. I liked that part when he kissed Rachel and Phoebe. Monica is bossing Rachel around but she isn't listening and she tells Ross she still loves him. I think if Gunther likes Rachel he should just tell her unstead of saying that Rachel is his girlfriend like in other episodes. When Phoebe's water broke shouldn't she be on more plain instead of being like nothing big happenes and she seems to walk fine.