Friends

The One with All the Rugby

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 26, 1998 on NBC

• This is one funny episode.

This episode is just really funny.
    Ross decides to play rugby with a group of Emily's friends to show her that he can be as tough as her ex. Janice reappears and Chandler tells her he is moving to Yemen, so that he can get away from her. Monica finds a switch in the new apartment and it drives her crazy that she doesn't know what it does.
    The funniest scene I believe is when Ross, Joey, Phoebe and Rachel are watching rugby on espn so that Ross can see what it's like. I just thought this was hilarious, with some good one-liners.
    Chandler was great as always. His plan to pretend to be going to Yemen backfired when Janice wanted to see him take off, and he actually had to leave.
    However I thought the best part of the episode was Monica. Her obsessiveness really shone through. No matter what, she didn't want to give up, she just didn't like the idea of not knowing what something in the apartment did. The character of Monica, I believed was very strong in this episode.
    While I wouldn't say this episode was one of the best of the show, it definately was a great one, but then again, I think they are all great.