Friends

The One with All the Thanksgivings

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 19, 1998 on NBC

• The best EVER friends episode. Chandler made Monica loose weight, Ross and Chandlers ridiculous fashion, Chandler "Sir limpsalot" and Joey with a turkey on his head and ending with Chandler teling Monica he luvs her wile shes wearing a turkey, classic!!!!

This episode is by far my favourite episode of friends because it has so much information in it. We find out that Chandler is missing a toe because Monica wanted to get him back for calling her fat. We see Chandler and Ross's weird college fashion sense of 1987 and 88, the seagull hair and the weird roll-up sleeves thing. And we see Rachel before and after her nose-job which is funny. And its a typical Joey mistake when he gets Monica's turkey stuck on his head in 1992 and it scares Chandler, but it's so funy when Chandler gets him back in "the present day" when Monica is trying to make it up to him by dancing around in the turkey and Joey runs off screaming. And its a great touch at the end when Chandler accidentaly tells Monica he loves her. A great ending to a great episode.