Friends

The One with Chandler and Monica's Wedding (1)

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 17, 2001 on NBC

• Fabulous!

I was in college when this episode aired living on a hall with twenty other women, all who were watching this episode. What I remember most was the collective gasp that arose through the hall when the camera panned to Rachel in the last minute and it went unspoken that she, not Monica, was pregnant. That moment alone, followed by the Janice-like shouts of "Oh! My! God!", are enough to make this a classic and unforgettable episode. The fact that Monica and Chandler get married is enough to make this a great episode, but coupled with the Rachel being pregnant story arc makes this a great episode.
  • Great episode!!

Great episode! Joey gets a job with a guy who spits who said the good actresses do. Then at the end they are so funny with spitting at each other. I can't believe Rachel went up to that woman she thought was Chandler's dad which wasn't. Chandler's parents did not like seeing each other. I don't know why Ross is saying the to Chandler. If you do anything wrong I will kick your ass! First Ross is hell of alot close to Monica then and saying that to his best friend. Monica was a bit crazy at the end when she ran out of her room. I can't believe Chandler is gone!
  • Chandler runs away.

A pretty big cliffhanger for a wedding episode. They even say in the beginning, that Chandler won't pull a Chandler by freaking over the wedding. And what do you know, he pulls a Chandler anyway. By leaving. Joey's job was pretty good for him. His career is really taking off, in these past few epsiode. But of course, there has to be a problem. His co-star spits when he talks. Of course, what Joey doesn't know, is that it is an acting technique. Ross's "kick your ass" speech was pretty funny. I didn't like how people didn't take him seriously though. And another plot. Chandler's parents in the same room! Good cliffhanger.