Friends

The One with Chandler in a Box

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 20, 1997 on NBC

• In a desperate attempt 2 keep Joey from moving out,Chandler agrees 2 spend Thanksgiving in a box 2 reminisce his actions.Ross says Rachel has no sentiment.

I really liked this episode simply because it establishes the bond between the friends. Namely Ross and Rachel, and Joey and Chandler. Their quirks and ways of problem-solving reach comical heights that the Stooges themselves would find amusing. My favourite bit is Joey figuring that Chandler spending his Thanksgiving in a box was going to make the fact that he stole Kathy disappear. And the part where Tim tells Monica that the last time he saw her was when he was heading off to college and she was outside the Dairy Queen. And she replies with "Yeah, I was probably waiting for it to open."

Personally I found the whole eyepatch thing a little weird cause I've never seen eye patients with patches. Who knows? Maybe they do exist.

I didn't get why Monica was more grossed out by Tim's kiss when technically he should have wigged since he was kissing his almost-step-mommy.