Friends

The One with Chandler in a Box

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 20, 1997 on NBC

• One of my favorite Friends episodes - Just the perfext mix of drama and comedy and amazing Joey-Chandler moments.

After kissing Joey's girlfriend Kathy he tries to tell Joey that he's very sorry but Joey is very hurt and their friendship seems to be over. After getting ice in her eye, Monica needs a good eye-doctor and meets Richard's son Tim. They get along very well and seem to have more in mind than a friendship. Ross is very mad when he learns that Rachel seems to exchange gifts very often and starts arguing with her.

This episode is a perfect though dramatic episode of Friends. The story is cleverly plotted and the jokes are very funny. As much as I at first hated the fact that Joey and Chandler fought over a girl it was a very good story and brousht us some nice Joey-Chandler moments. Chandler being locked in the box and only be able to "speak" with his fingers was just hilarious as was the fact that Monica tried to start a relationship with her big love Richard's son. I especially liked the end when Chandler went after Kathy and his friends were watching the wrong couple.

So, all in all, this is a very great episode with a mix of drama and comedy and totally recommendabel - one of the series finest episodes.