Friends

The One with Frank Jr.

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 17, 1996 on NBC

• An average episode with some great moments. I especially liked the Phoebe storyline and her slightly stupid half-brother Frank.

Phoebe's half-brother Frank visits his new-found sister and the two try to bond which seems to be very difficult. Mmeanwhile Joey has found a new passion: craftsmanship. But building an entertainment unit and retiling Monica's bathroom floors seems to be too much for him. In the meantime, Ross has other problems: He "has" to decide which five celebrities go on his list with "celebrities he is allowed to sleep with"

This episode has two good storylines and one bad storyline which is in my opinion Ross and his list. Although there were some funny moments it was rather annoying than entertaining. I liked the Frank/Phoebe storyline very much and the whole "melting" thing was just very funny. And Joey trying to build an entertainment unit? Very funny and of course this marks the time Chandler's door is cut in half which persists throughout the show.

To sum it up, this is an average episode, not the best but still good and funny (as almost every Friends episode)
NICK 2