Friends

The One with George Stephanopoulos

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 13, 1994 on NBC

• Funny

This is the 4th episode of friends, and the 4th episode of the first season. In this episode, the main storylines are; Rachel gets her first paycheck, shes shocked that the tax people take away her money but the rest of the gang assure her that its not that bad. Monica, Rachel and Phoebe have a slumber party at their apartment where George Stephanopolous's pizza gets delivered to their apartment by mistake. Ross mourns the anniversary of loss of his virginity to Carol, his lesbian ex-wife and the only woman he ever slept with. Chandler and joey don't know this, and they take him to hockey where he gets hit with the puck. Two memorable quotes - Ross: You know what? I better pass on the game. I think I'm just gonna go home and think about my ex-wife and her lesbian lover. Joey: To hell with hockey! Let's all do that! Chandler: What? What? What is it? That she left you? That she likes women? That she left you for another woman that likes women? Ross: A little louder, okay? I think there's a man on the twelfth floor--in a COMA--who didn't hear you.
TBS